• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Necropolis, City of Fallen Angels.

Please keep any OOC here. Don't create any huge arguements and be careful of your language, some cursing is fine but please watch it for other RPer's sake.

Also, any OOC in your posts in the RP will be deleted. More than likely without warning, if you must go or something that is fine and that will remain. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowfallen9570 said:
it looks like fun but what the limit to what the oc i pick can be?
2-3 , depending on how many you can handle/ would like to have.

Ashaficent said:
Can I have twin characters?
Yes you may.

I'm so sorry for the late replies.. If you are still interested (and I hope you are) go ahead and make your characters. Once you make yours, I will make mine as well.

If you feel you can take on more characters you can try. I will continue looking for others interested to get this going.

@Shadowfallen9570 @Ashaficent

HybridxForce said:
Are we limited to those elements? Sorry if this was answered, I skimmed the overview...
It's alright, no you are not. You can make your character to your liking, but those are just if you choose to be an elemental. It's just like a guideline. :)

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]@Rroda is he in his human or demon form?

[/QUOTE]
As long as his gloves are on he's a human. When the gloves come off it's harder for him to be in human form. Also he's wearing his wolf mask

Hiiiiya Jade! ^-^

May I join this one?

Oh, and are we following Dra's original Elemental "frequency" rules, or nah?

Oh, never mind, I see the meaning of "elemental" has changed. Cool idea.

And I see and anime reference. ;P

SpazztastiCat101 said:
Oh, never mind, I see the meaning of "elemental" has changed. Cool idea.
And I see and anime reference. ;P
You may join.

Anime or not, does not matter. There's no preference other than your own.

@Rroda @Rose Baker

Hiya! Sorry for my disappearance. Though since I have been gone and have limited amount of time as of the moment, would you mind giving me a summary?

Also! Try not to make this a 1x1 and get others involved. Thanks. :)

@Rroda played with @Rose Baker. After some character/relationship development Rroda and Aeri have now joined up with our group. Introductions may be necessary and then we can move on with the storyline.

HybridxForce said:
@Rroda played with @Rose Baker. After some character/relationship development Rroda and Aeri have now joined up with our group. Introductions may be necessary and then we can move on with the storyline.
Thank you, Hybrid.

JadeWuvsCookies said:
@Rroda @Rose Baker
Hiya! Sorry for my disappearance. Though since I have been gone and have limited amount of time as of the moment, would you mind giving me a summary?

Also! Try not to make this a 1x1 and get others involved. Thanks. :)
JadeWuvsCookies said:
Thank you, Hybrid.
I must go until tomorrow, thanks for the update. I'll post tomorrow.

Or when possible.

Sorry for not replying guys, I haven't had internet since yesterday and I've only got enough to write this. I should be able to message tomorrowish (New Zealand time)

Rroda said:
Sorry for not replying guys, I haven't had internet since yesterday and I've only got enough to write this. I should be able to message tomorrowish (New Zealand time)
Hey no worries, take your time. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back