• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NBC Hannibal/Hannigram RP search

rextyle

RP veteran
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey friends, just got into season 03 of Hannibal and honestly could not stop myself from looking for a partner to play a Graham and Hannibal line. The end still has me reeling. The art and psychology and details in the show are breathtaking. I am 30 years old and would prefer you are at least 24+ if possible.

I've also read Hannibal Rising and plan to devour the other books too when I grab the chance. I tend to be a very literate writer and would appreciate someone who, at times, doesn't mind a bit longer responses occasionally tossed there way! I am definitely preferential to playing Hannibal but am also absolutely open to RPing Will as well, both of these kids are way too interesting not to dig into and play out. I am more looking for a dark romantic murder husbands line with the mess of deep intimacy and darker elements the two have shown in show, if at least in a one sided perspective from Hannibal. My goal is primarily long term plots and meaty elements of deeper character development and the sort of psychological tone the show threads so well. While I have no limits, and absolutely don't mind it in an organic setting, under no circumstances do I RP smut for smut's sake. While I have zero problem with those who do I am absolutely not looking for an RP geared specifically for fetishes/just sex, but would be more than happy to delve into the full art and grit of intimacy this show displays between the two.

Here are a couple plots that have been rattling around in my head (spoilers ahead):
- After the series finale Hannibal is brought back in time to the start of the series where he's got a second chance with Will, a second chance to reignite their relationship and guide him in the "correct path" now that he knows what lays ahead. Will he be able to resist all the details he knows of Will, and too the deeper obsessions and love he has for him that his past self never had? It would be interesting to see the differences and how he plays out this "new chance" with Will.
- That or both are brought to the past after falling off the cliff, confronted with the fact that the shattered tea cup has indeed become whole. Only the two of them have memories of their future, somehow connected in this new past-world with the conflict of Abigail's presence.
- A typical post series plot line delving into the mess of emotions and realizations of what now exists between the two, running off to basically be murder husbands and all the lovely dynamics involved.
- An AU in which Will did choose to betray Jack and become the murder family in Florance rather than "sort of" betraying Hannibal.
- Maybe a play more into the supernatural world, or fantasy AUs (preferably where Will and Hannibal are transported from canon rather than au lives) or maybe Will becomes immortal in a certain sense, which just incites Hannibal more? Perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back