• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nazi occupied United Kingdom OOC

Characters
Here
Sure. Maybe just make a Aussie officer then. If you do then I may have my character know of your squad.

Last edited:
How is Australia still free enough to maintain it's own apparently hostile to the germans defense force?

Shouldnt they be getting obliterated by the Imperial Navy rn? Especially considering the wacky tech boosts the nazis have gotten

In my character sheet, I used Buckingham palace as the British headquarters for the SS intelligence. However, if you wish me to move it elsewhere just let me know and I'll change it.

Will the Crown work with the Iron Brotherhood? I do not want multiple resistance groups in this rp because it will make things confusing.

How is Australia still free enough to maintain it's own apparently hostile to the germans defense force?

Shouldnt they be getting obliterated by the Imperial Navy rn? Especially considering the wacky tech boosts the nazis have gotten
The Imperial navy has not obliterated Australia yet.

Will the Crown work with the Iron Brotherhood? I do not want multiple resistance groups in this rp because it will make things confusing.
Iov is intended to act as a liaison for the british resistance

Teaching them stuff like bomb making, small squad tactics, espionage etc.

The Imperial navy has not obliterated Australia yet.
Is there a reason for that? Considering the soviets, america, the british, french (presumably) much of mainland china, I doubt Australia is going to be able to stand up to the combined power of both the IJN and Kriegsmarine.

Unless they've fortified to shit and turned into a haven for whatevers left of the home fleet and the british dominions at large

And even then I dont see why the nazis dont resort to the nuclear option

Is there a reason for that? Considering the soviets, america, the british, french (presumably) much of mainland china, I doubt Australia is going to be able to stand up to the combined power of both the IJN and Kriegsmarine.

Unless they've fortified to shit and turned into a haven for whatevers left of the home fleet and the british dominions at large

Yeah, a story reason. You are right about them not being able to survive, so Australia is fortified to shit and barely hanging on but they got the fighting spirit like the Iron Brotherhood. So Australia had the last of the British fleet and Dominion to fight the Nazis when the Allies lost and it is still going on and I was planning to have it fall in my first post and the Nazi would not bomb it if they were so close to winning. Australia has useful materials and could be a good strategic point in the Pacific Ocean.

Don't forget the Emus have won a war. And from what I hear Australia has a lot of them
*considering america, soviets, french, and presumably much of the chinese have fallen, I mean
I thought the timeline we were rolling with had the US and Soviets still. My theory was that Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, so the US just sat to the side in the Pacific, and Market Garden was such a fail the US Dunkirked and drew up their own Treaty of Versailles with Germany

Also, i love the idea that the IRA are just harassing the shit out of the Nazis. Like, they wouldn't even need special training, they would just start bombing Krauts instead of Brits.

Also, is tech supplied by the Iron Brotherhood for their own time period? Like, while the Germans have invested into mechs and exosuits, the Armalite rifle, AK-47, and L1A1 have gone into development in secret?

For once the IRA and the British have a common enemy to unite them.

Yea I would imagine that the Iron Brotherhood would supply tech or smuggle it.

well, yall know they cant kill us... we're the jews, the queers, the communists, and we're here to beat the shit out of these nazis.

Hey comrades! my name is patria, I'm a history nerd, a jewishborn queer comunist, and I'm here to destroy these bastards. might i join? :)

Don't forget the Emus have won a war. And from what I hear Australia has a lot of them

I thought the timeline we were rolling with had the US and Soviets still. My theory was that Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, so the US just sat to the side in the Pacific, and Market Garden was such a fail the US Dunkirked and drew up their own Treaty of Versailles with Germany
Soviet Union has been mostly placated excluding the Iron Brotherhood and a few other well dug in red army holdouts, america is 'officially' essentially a puppet republic imo but is still putting up extremely stiff resistance in the form of the OSS shadow government and unaccounted for 'ghost divisions'
Also, i love the idea that the IRA are just harassing the shit out of the Nazis. Like, they wouldn't even need special training, they would just start bombing Krauts instead of Brits.

Also, is tech supplied by the Iron Brotherhood for their own time period? Like, while the Germans have invested into mechs and exosuits, the Armalite rifle, AK-47, and L1A1 have gone into development in secret?
The Iron Brotherhood began deployment of Kalashnikov rifles and its derivatives a fair bit ago, yeah. Attempts are being made to outsource the blueprints to as many active resistance groups as possible and a fair number have floated their way over into north and south america.

In terms of aircraft and armor they're rather lacking, mostly consisting of what few german examples they could capture in addition to continued manufacturing of late versions of the t-34

if folks are making squads, then it looks like its time to build up a squad with the remainder of France's Jewish community, a few brits, and one angry Russian.
there's gonna be nine, and they're calling them selfs the "Freinds of the ABC" wich is a shit less mis reference cause im trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back