• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy nature based episodic roleplay

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
Introduction

Originally this used to be an old role play called "Guardians of Nature". However, it didn't get off the ground as I hoped and it went up and died. So, I've come to the decision to raise it from its grave and fix a few bugs. You and a select few have been chosen by Gaia herself to fend off the encroaching threat of an infectious hive-mind.

They seek to only consume and expand as their queen comes to your world to start a new colony. This is where you come in.

this RP, like the last one, has limited slots. Please do bear in mind that when those slots are full, we might not be able to accept your characters unless something happens to free up a space.

Themes

In this role play, they'll be some themes that will be covered.

• First things first, one the major theme that's the highlight of this role play is the balance. If nature gets too out of hand, anarchy would ensue. If civilizations tips the scale, the earth would be left as a barren wasteland. as a kaiego, it is your duty to maintain this balance.
  • the second one is teamwork. it's pretty obvious that without a team dynamic, kaiego can't be able to accomplish their goals of protecting nature. but that does not mean a kaiego can't go alone. if necessary, there are some things that can only be done by a certain type of kaiego. 
  • the final and last one is family. kaiego throughout the ages have seen each other as a close-knit family. they relied upon one another for support, love, and care that they could never get from their own blood families. As such, don't be surprised when someone begins looking up to you like a sibling or parental figure.

Setting

Most of the RP will mostly take place in evercreek and magea, the realm of the fynari. If you were wondering what a fynari is, their basically fairies with warlike tendencies and the place they live in is particularly a death world. In evercreek, it's your typical coastal town with lots of forests and quirky but down to earth people. 

• the place that everyone's going to make a big deal about is Evercreek middle. the school was first founded in the 1960s when a man by the name of Robert green (I know, not very subtle) wanted schools to become more aware of environmental issues. so, he decided to build evercreek middle, a school that promises the virtues of love, compassion. although the school could not uphold his efforts, his spirit still lives on.
  • magea is the other place you might explore. though, these emergencies can be rare, be expected that when the time comes, you better get there. if I'm coming as too vague, the here's some more info.

When the universe tree was young, seeds from of its branches fall down towards the soil below. The dirt warped them in nurturing warmth, which cascaded them with heat. The seeds slowly formed into beings. after this, They were formless blobs with no indefinite shape. The beings began to shift in form when they long for an identity. Thus, they changed from blobs into more humanoid beings.The first to form was Rosana, the ani'kai of spirits. The second that followed her was Violus, ani'kai of the ocean. The third had become Sylvania, Ani'kai of the forest and the fourth turned into Tigaus, Ani'kai of fire. Finally, Su'long was the last to form, becoming the Ani'kai of the wind. The 5 Ani'kai gathered together to forge magea and it's people, the fynari.

So, how does all of this play into the setting? It's a plot point that I hate to spoil for everyone but here it goes. The universe tree is the one thing that's keeping the balance between the material realm and the ethereal realm. If the tree was ever to grow weak, the gate that divided the two realms would break. The resulting shattering would Set free the eldritch beings that resided in that realm, destroying the material realm as we know it.

links

[SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Introduction

Originally this used to be an old role play called "Guardians of Nature". However, it didn't get off the ground as I hoped and it went up and died. So, I've come to the decision to raise it from its grave and fix a few bugs. You and a select few have been chosen by Gaia herself to fend off the encroaching threat of an infectious hive-mind.

They seek to only consume and expand as their queen comes to your world to start a new colony. This is where you come in.

this RP, like the last one, has limited slots. Please do bear in mind that when those slots are full, we might not be able to accept your characters unless something happens to free up a space.

Themes

In this role play, they'll be some themes that will be covered.

• First things first, one the major theme that's the highlight of this role play is the balance. If nature gets too out of hand, anarchy would ensue. If civilizations tips the scale, the earth would be left as a barren wasteland. as a kaiego, it is your duty to maintain this balance.
  • the second one is teamwork. it's pretty obvious that without a team dynamic, kaiego can't be able to accomplish their goals of protecting nature. but that does not mean a kaiego can't go alone. if necessary, there are some things that can only be done by a certain type of kaiego. 
  • the final and last one is family. kaiego throughout the ages have seen each other as a close-knit family. they relied upon one another for support, love, and care that they could never get from their own blood families. As such, don't be surprised when someone begins looking up to you like a sibling or parental figure.

Setting

Most of the RP will mostly take place in evercreek and magea, the realm of the fynari. If you were wondering what a fynari is, their basically fairies with warlike tendencies and the place they live in is particularly a death world. In evercreek, it's your typical coastal town with lots of forests and quirky but down to earth people. 

• the place that everyone's going to make a big deal about is Evercreek middle. the school was first founded in the 1960s when a man by the name of Robert green (I know, not very subtle) wanted schools to become more aware of environmental issues. so, he decided to build evercreek middle, a school that promises the virtues of love, compassion. although the school could not uphold his efforts, his spirit still lives on.
  • magea is the other place you might explore. though, these emergencies can be rare, be expected that when the time comes, you better get there. if I'm coming as too vague, the here's some more info.

When the universe tree was young, seeds from of its branches fall down towards the soil below. The dirt warped them in nurturing warmth, which cascaded them with heat. The seeds slowly formed into beings. after this, They were formless blobs with no indefinite shape. The beings began to shift in form when they long for an identity. Thus, they changed from blobs into more humanoid beings.The first to form was Rosana, the ani'kai of spirits. The second that followed her was Violus, ani'kai of the ocean. The third had become Sylvania, Ani'kai of the forest and the fourth turned into Tigaus, Ani'kai of fire. Finally, Su'long was the last to form, becoming the Ani'kai of the wind. The 5 Ani'kai gathered together to forge magea and it's people, the fynari.

So, how does all of this play into the setting? It's a plot point that I hate to spoil for everyone but here it goes. The universe tree is the one thing that's keeping the balance between the material realm and the ethereal realm. If the tree was ever to grow weak, the gate that divided the two realms would break. The resulting shattering would Set free the eldritch beings that resided in that realm, destroying the material realm as we know it.

[SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure everyone is still interested, we're just waiting for the thread to go up 

on second thought, slots are infinite now since apparently, I can't meet my 5 or more slots,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back