• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Natasha Romanoff Roleplays ⧗🕷

Canon Pairings -
Bucky Barnes x Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff
Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton
Natasha Romanoff x Carol Danvers

Suggest any other pairings!

Natasha - Female OC Plot

It begins in the Red Room, Natasha and OC are both apart of the program. They entered at the same time and they practically grew up together. They find out from one of the older girls that they're going against each other soon, that's it's always been like that and that to Madame B, friendship is a weakness. Natasha and OC begin to plot, deciding that just maybe they could make it out together. The day comes and they decide that they can't kill each other and escape. During the escape, they lose each other and Natasha and OC never hear from the other; they don't know if they're dead or not. Fast forward to 2014, after/during the fall of Hydra, Natasha came across a file, that caught her eye, as she was dumping SHIELD onto the internet and stashed it away to view later on. The file is about OC and what had happened to her.

Natasha - Male OC Plot

Instead of Hawkeye being sent to eliminate Natasha, it was OC. OC intends to complete his mission, he always completed them, no matter what. When he had hunted the Black Widow, he was expecting the mission to go smoothly, an easy take out so he could be back home in time for drinks; Natasha was never easy. It became a cat and mouse chase, a difficult chase. Unbeknownst to OC, Natasha was already being hunted, for deserting the KGB and for pissing off a few higher up people.

Last edited:
Canon Pairings -
Bucky Barnes x Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers x Natasha Romanoff
Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton
Natasha Romanoff x Carol Danvers

Suggest any other pairings!

Natasha - Female OC Plot

It begins in the Red Room, Natasha and OC are both apart of the program. They entered at the same time and they practically grew up together. They find out from one of the older girls that they're going against each other soon, that's it's always been like that and that to Madame B, friendship is a weakness. Natasha and OC begin to plot, deciding that just maybe they could make it out together. The day comes and they decide that they can't kill each other and escape. During the escape, they lose each other and Natasha and OC never hear from the other; they don't know if they're dead or not. Fast forward to 2014, after/during the fall of Hydra, Natasha came across a file, that caught her eye, as she was dumping SHIELD onto the internet and stashed it away to view later on. The file is about OC and what had happened to her.

Natasha - Male OC Plot

Instead of Hawkeye being sent to eliminate Natasha, it was OC. OC intends to complete his mission, he always completed them, no matter what. When he had hunted the Black Widow, he was expecting the mission to go smoothly, an easy take out so he could be back home in time for drinks; Natasha was never easy. It became a cat and mouse chase, a difficult chase. Unbeknownst to OC, Natasha was already being hunted, for deserting the KGB and for pissing off a few higher up people.

I'm also open to AUs, I'm especially craving a modern-no powers Ballet Acadamy AU!

Do you double? I could play Steve!

Many years late but I’d be so down to write that Natasha X female OC plot! PM me if you’re around and interested :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back