• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife 💅
Hello there, I'd like to do a role play about Naruto. I can role play as any character from the series. If you'd like to role play as an OC that's fine! I'd like to be either Naruto or Sasuke either is fine. You can pick out which characters you'd like to role play as, and any number of people can join.

Last edited:
Hello there, I'd like to role play a Naruto Universe they go to high school. I can role play as any character from the series. If you'd like to role play as an OC that's fine! I'd like to be either Naruto or Sasuke either is fine. You can pick out which characters you'd like to role play as, and any number of people can join.
Hmm, I Could give this a try although om not shure how well I could stick with the hole high school thing. I'm a masive Naruto fan though.

uh, well what characters are we going to roleplay as? and would it be the setting of naruto or naruto shippuden?

uh, well what characters are we going to roleplay as? and would it be the setting of naruto or naruto shippuden?
Well most likely I will play an Oc since that is what I'm most comfortable with and I have some well developed ones. I normally play within the shippuden range.

Alright, so i can do any of the teams and there sensei. (meaning: naruto, sakura, sai, yamato, kakashi, etc.) um i don't have any oc's
what would be there dilemma or problem?

Alright, so i can do any of the teams and there sensei. (meaning: naruto, sakura, sai, yamato, kakashi, etc.) um i don't have any oc's
what would be there dilemma or problem?
Okey well, let's see. The character I'm going to play is looking for her missing brother. Perhaps she goes to someone as a last ditch effort for help.

alright is it ok if i make a new chat? and if you have one, could you post an oc chart or thingy so I can visualize her?

oh wow, your really good at drawing! and just to ask is the golden eyes from Orochimaru? just asking cuz he also had golden eyes

WOW, i don't got any social apps like facebook well except for snapchat
I've been drawing since 4th grade (mainly creepypastas) and ppl say "omg thats so good" but reality is it look like horse dung
and who is the "kidnapper"?

Last edited:
I've been drawing since 4th grade (mainly creepypastas) and ppl say "omg thats so good" but reality is it look like horse dung
and how is the "kidnapper"?
and how is the "kidnapper"?
Hmm creepy stuff Eh? I love creepypasta and such. I done SCP/RPC stuff too

Attachments

• IMG_20200206_191912.jpg
    IMG_20200206_191912.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200206_191940.jpg
    IMG_20200206_191940.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 8
Even so, you are very good with drawing. I plan to go to Japan to learn anime and manga drawing classes.
Well that's ambitious but I admire that. The anime style is actually what started with but I had grown to develop my own. To be completely honest, I started drawing people because of the Naruto series. That's why I have an attachment to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back