• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Amegakure [8:00 AM]
Ninja Academy - Sparring Field 3
As Kira was busy looking toward Yoru, she didn't really seem to notice Park getting up and starting to run at her until he was already half-way there.

"Ah... I guess this is what I get for being in the lowest class," Kira stated. "... an idiot who doesn't even know when he's lost," she said as she sidestepped Park's kick, which while it did still manage to hit her shoulder fairly hard. However, as Park hit, another explosion came from the ground where Kira had moved from, Kira using the explosive tag she had laid under her feet as a distraction to secretly lay a tag on Park's back.

"Why did I ever volunteer for this fight...? I thought I could use this as a means to show my teammates my skill set and then be done with it... I didn't think I would have to put this much effort in just to win a stupid fight..."

Kira readied herself to set off the explosive tag on Park's back, either as a response to him moving toward her again, or, should he notice the tag and try to take it off, she would back up and set it off before he could remove it. It was a rather brute-force method for her, but Kira didn't want to go through the effort to set up something more flashy, elegant, and deceivingly simplistic as she had done with her first move. Especially with how much her right shoulder now hurt from the kick; it'd be hard to do anything else with an entire arm nearly rendered useless by pain.

Last edited:

Now to say the least Park was annoyed, who the hell does she think she is talking about him like he's scum...now he knew he was either going to win this fight or die trying and Park was the type of person who meant that in the most literal sense he refused to let all his hard work and determination be shown up by a ninja-like Kira. Park landed on the ground right as an explosive tag went off under where she once stood despite this a smile was on Park's face he felt the impact and a solid impact but it wasn't on where he wanted it was instead her shoulder. Just before the explosive tag exploded Park used his agility to jump back from the point of the explosion he noticed something a faint touch that hit his back, as a taijutsu only fighter he was well grasped in noticing anything touch his body even with the slightest touch and since Kira had been using explosive tag after explosive tag he knew what to do.

A sly smile covered Park's face just before he fully reached the floor, in one swift movement he raised his arms, grabbed his hood then ducked before using something he rarely ever does...ninjutsu one of the very few techniques he can use is the body replacement technique using it while detached from his hoodie would cause it to be left behind. He used to body replacement technique to turn his once location into now his jacket and a tree trunk and since Kira hadn't got very far away so he could use it to get behind her but ended up right in front of her. His feet now bleeding and stinging it gave him an odd sense of Deja vu to when he used to train with any of his clan members the same sensation stinging and bleeding feet, whole body covered in bruises and it just made him smile, not his earlier one of cockiness but instead of pure happiness.

Now directly in front of Kira, he didn't let his failure of Ninjutsu even affect him in the slightest he was used to being let down by his Ninjutsu skills all the time. Being in front changed little he knew what to do he decided to use his old faithful move Three pronged strike. "You ever hear what happens when you corner a dog...it bites." Park said before launching one kick from the heel of his left foot, followed up by one kick from the heel of his right feet before taking to the air and launching into the air the third kick aiming right for the back of Kira's neck in a swift fluent motion. This final kick is what makes the Three Pronged Strike deadly it's what separates it from a normal three kick combo since the last kick deals more damage should a foe back up into it because of the way its set up means moving backward means that the kick hits you earlier and more power gets produced behind it rather than lost in the duration the attack takes to his. Park had fully given up on fighting defensively his new plan using his speed, strength, and fortitude to put this fight into his control and keeping her in his range of fighting one thing kept the same however he was still ready for a Genjutsu ability to come out.
vusiuz_g_o_h_jin_mori_fan_art_renewal_taekwondo_by_vusiuz-d5z4n4u.gif

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Kira was about to blow up the tag, but the instant Park disappeared, she reached into her bag for a kunai, only to get hit in the shoulder by the sudden start of a three-pronged strike. The first hit connected hard, and the second one even harder, with them causing her hand to be knocked out of her pouch and several kunai and tags to fall out. The third kick, however, would be a different story. Rather than hitting a solid surface, the third kick found itself going all the way to the ground, Kira having disappeared.

"I... said... game over...!" Kira said in exhaustion and annoyance, currently where Park's jacket had been laying. "You forgot to think about one thing when you did your little trick," Kira said as an explosion occurred directly behind Park. "You're not the only one who can use Replacement, and your jacket still had the explosive tag on it."

As Park was knocked toward the ground from the first explosion, the explosive tags that had been dropped on the ground blew up, sending him upwards a small distance to where Kira had just thrown a kunai, tags attached to it exploding and knocking Park to the ground.

"There goes all my Chakra," Kira mumbled to herself as she shakily walked over to her team. "Stupid Taijutsu freak... Pulling out Ninjutsu, it's not even fair... That's the last thing I want to fight against with my combat style..."

"Winner of the first match... Team J1, Kira... Now then, who will J2 send out?"

"I forfeit my next match," Kira said through her exhaustion and pain. "I shouldn't have even bothered with the first; this ninja stuff is so stupid."

Shortly after her out-loud thoughts, Kira turned around to face the arena before lettin herself fall back and rest on the ground. By the way she was breathing, it was easy to tell she was still conscious, but she clearly wouldn't have been able to take another hit from Park.

< Zî Kenoybi >
The scrolls brought forth specific words pertaining to each individual on this team. Yume was expectations and for Rengetsu it was Emotions, while Zî paid attention to each of his new teammates and how it seemed to make them feel, it wasn't easy to move beyond his own word and once more the sensei's reveal of his tale on each word more so his own for Zî personally stuck like a hot knife through his heart both burning and piercing all at once. He could almost feel said heart sinking to the pit of his stomach as his eyes went wide with lowered head...... fists clenching at the mere thought of such truths.

Truths he couldn't deny despite the opportunity Kuroh sensei provided should they feel he was wrong. Zî knew it was pathetic to even try and deny it which only added fuel to the fire that burned inside his veins boiling his blood like water as steam rose to the sky. But did Kuroh sensei even understand? One didn't simply change their lot in life nor was it foreseeable for a Kenoybi as expectations were great and failure was always punished one way or another. To break such a chain and rebel against the demands one must meet as a Kenoybi let alone a heir to the clans head? It was unimaginable for the young genin.

Yet it was true, it was all true..... Zî detested his life and the situation he found himself in. Thinking it a badly dealt hand in a game of cards if even such a metaphor could relate and have any real similarities, such a metaphor was seen as superstitious nonsense and a sign of weakness by his father and clan. Such as many things were deemed as weaknesses by the clan. The life of a Kenoybi was to meet and excel beyond all expectations and obstacles in life by strength and will as well as wit. Already by the age of ten Zî was deemed a failure thus increasing his training and punishments, while being seen a unfit heir to the clan leading to speculation about a potential replacement or even a conception of another child by his parents to lead to his own removal as heir of the dwindled sum of Kenoybi that remain.

Yeah, he hated his life and couldn't see a way out. He was raised and shaped as such it lead to his dislike for competition.... Feeling as if the best way to avoid further punishment upon him and satisfy his clan and father especially was to meet the expectations they lay before him and meet that expected of him by others. However was it truly the best way? Conflicting feelings led to conflicting results. Coasting by through pushing himself just enough to satisfy had not fully worked, it restrained, restricted him in ways yet he still failed to graduate when expected. So what point was there to try and change course and change the life he hated so?

The scrolls word and sensei's observations made him think, it made him ponder to all his life's troubles and trials, errors and triumphs..... Even still he trained quite hard and knew without sufficient skill he'd certainly die like the rest of his clan, via war and bloodshed. Years upon years hasn't brought change to his clan so how could he? What potential did he truly have though? The one way he could find out meant bypassing his own beliefs and agree to daily competition and all out effort like when training in place of his meet expectations approach.

Shaking his head clear of flashbacks and clan sayings, fathers words to live by and code to adhere to as a shinobi. He was aiming to clear his mind and body of negative thoughts while returning to present need of function and reality. Raising his head with a nod and focused eyes as the best he could manage from a prior wide eyed presence, "I guess I'm conflicted....." Zî spoke up then turned to his teammates before giving a follow of Kuroh sensei. "What do you say we turn this respective word of ours into our new strength?" He added, clear enough was how the word effected him yet the way he felt also seemed to provoke something within driving a present state of mind.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

Can't see me
19e2cebdc495e95ebba4f302973e2bb0.png
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

11766308.gif

Rengetsu listened intently as Zi and Yume began to answer Kuroh, each and everything they had said was valuable new information to Rengetsu, who unlike many of the other students, was rather lacking in the knowledge department about his colleagues. Given his circumstances, he scarcely spoke in depth to anyone else, thus background information about individuals past and who they really were was priceless to him, for each revelation would and could help him open up and understand his own team mates beyond what they were physically capable of. Likewise knowing who they were would help to understand their preferences and further enhance them as a team. However when it came time to for Kuroh to reply, Rengetsu could not help but get a slightly uncomfortable feeling; this further confirmed as he 'exposed' Yume's flaw.

"Emotions. As you said, you don't express your emotions; well, sort of. You don't truly understand your own emotions, and thus, you don't know how to express them. As a result, you don't even realize how much your emotions have controlled your life."

"Tsk" was the only verbal response from Rengetsu as he clicked his tongue. He couldn't say he was rather happy about being read so easily much less have a flaw he was well aware off broadcasted to him. However Rengetsu coudn't deny what Kuroh Sensei had said, afterall everything that he had just pointed out was pretty obvious to begin with. Rengetsu for one reason or another often found it hard to express his true intentions towards others, often times getting the opposite from what he had desired, likewise he too struggled to grasp the intentions of others and often misunderstood what they had intended. Due to such flaws in his nature, Rengetsu had to result to other means of bridging the gap; his helmet for one being his outlandish attempt to try and form connections with others.

Through Rengetsu's eyes, the addition of a 'Smiling frog helmet' was an attempt to make him appear more approachable, to look friendlier to the other students in a bid to try and make friends.. alas rather then accomplishing as such he had instead given his classmates the impression that he was weird and thus even less approachable to begin with.

Rengetsu sighed. Kuroh Sensei had read him like a book and by the looks of it, he had been reading quite a lot recently as he too struck at the core of Yume and Zi. Doing his best ro remain composed, Rengetsu listened to Kuroh's explanation of Zi. Whilst Kuroh may have intended this task to be one where each students reflected on their own issues, it had also served to as a learning excercise for Rengetsu as he took in the new information regarding Zi and Yume and perhaps somewhere down the line, this information could help aide him in 'opening up' to his new teammates.

"What do you say we turn this respective word of ours into our new strength?"

Accepting that Kuroh was right, Rengetsu turned to face Zi as he spoke and nodded, though he remained rather quiet as he struggled to come up with an approriate response. Like Kuroh had stated, emotions were his flaw and he simply didn't know how to feel right now.​

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Yume Kinawa
Yume contemplated on Kuroh-Sensei's words. It wasn't true. She did try to meet her mother's expectations, she tried her hardest not to disappoint her. Yume raised a fimger and was about to open her mouth to retort Kuroh-Sensei's previous statement when she realized something: did that really matter?
Yume retreated her hand as she contemplated this, earning a raised eyebrow from Kuroh-Sensei. While it was true that she did give her all to live up to her mother's expectations, that was a long time ago. Now, she begrudgingly did what she demanded from her. In the end, Kuroh-Sensei was right.
Yume tugged at her trousers uncomfortably. Suddenly Takahiro's presence became too overbearing. The red haired girl shooed the tiger off her shoulder, which was met with a glare from the animal. But Yume didn't care about that. When Kuroh-Sensei said they would go to the Sparring Fields, Yume saw that as the perfect opportunity to change the subject.
"Why are we going to the sparring fields? Shouldn't you give us our forehead protectors first? Or, I don't know, have a little ceremony or something?"

Phayne Phayne The Silent Z The Silent Z Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Amegakure [8:30 AM]
Ninja Academy - Sparring Field 1
"With regards to your forehead protectors, I think you'll find they're already on you," Kuroh said with emphasis toward the word 'on'. "As for why we're going to the sparring fields... I'll let them explain," Kuroh said as they arrived at Sparring Field 1, where Kimito Kouen, as well as Shizuka, were at.

Kuroh walked over to stand on the left side of Kimito Kouen, facing his new students.

"Each of you will be fighting one of us," Shizuka said in a somewhat disinterested tone. "Now, I was going to let the three of you pick your opponents, but I'm going to be fighting you, Rengetsu," she added on as she walked over to the far side of the sparring field.

"Zi Kenoybi, you're fighting me," Kimito said as he walked to the middle of the sparring field.

"That leaves you and me, Yume," Kuroh said as he went to one side of their section of the field, setting the box of scrolls down at his feet.

"You three can all make the first move whenever you're ready," Kimito said aloud as he drew his sword and placed the tip to the ground, one hand resting on top of it.

"Seeing as Kira has forfeit her next match, both teams shall choose their next fighter..."

During this time, Hina remained rather silent, simply watching and waiting for Team J2 to choose between sending out Hiro or Kiro. Jin, on the other hand, stepped forward and into the field. "I'm going out next," he said with a somewhat annoyed but uncaring attitude. "If you've got any complaints, don't both with them, Hina," Jin added on as he took position in the sparring field.

"From Team J1, Jin... Who will Team J2 send out?"

Lifting his hand, Jin pointed lazily at Kiro. "Sleepyhead, get out here and fight me."

Can't see me
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

11766308.gif

Without having to point out the obvious, the odds were clearly stacked against them in this fight; why wouldnt it be? There opponents simply outclassed each and every one of them in probably every sense of the word. It was pure foolishness to think that the genins stood a real chance of winning here, so then what was the point? Surely they would have been well aware of that fact already. Rengetsu's brows furrowed as he listened to the rest of the explanation; his mind deep in thought. Perhaps them winning was not the actual objective of their individual spars.

"Good luck" muttered Rengetsu towards Zi and Yume, before he turned to walk away from them.

Rengetsu sighed, as he started to make his way towards the far side of the sparring court, mirroring Shizuka Sensei's every step until finally standing opposite her and away from the others. All the while as he walked, his mind had been furiously siphoning through different approaches to this battle; looking for the best method in which he had the best chance of accomplishing anything, though any idea that he did manage to have all ended the same way. Defeat.

Genjutsu was out of the question for this battle, simply he highly doubted that his present skill in that branch of ninja techniques would suffice in a battle against a Jounin, much less the head of the Academy Shizuka Sensei, though being honest he highly doubted that his present arsenal of skills in any of the three branches would have been sufficient enough anyway, however if there was anything he had that may stand a chance, it would have to be his Ninjutsu or perhaps if he could wrestle Shizuka down with one of his submission Taijutsu moves. Rengetsu shook his head at the thought.. considering her attire as well as the potential age difference, the idea of getting that hands on with her was simply too much for the genin to fathom. Chances were he'd lose his composure the moment he tried as such.

Shaking his head, Rengetsu lamented the decision to have this fight occur in an open field setting, much less the fact that his opponent probably knew all about him in terms of what he was capable of. Ideally, Rengetsu would have preferred to scope the opponent out beforehand, to formulate a plan of action based on any information he was able to garner and then execute it, alas that was not the case for this fight.

Returning to his strategy, Rengetsu knowing full well that the likelihood of victory was slim had decided to gamble. If his plan worked, it would allow him to gather at lease some information regarding Shizuka's fighting style. Rengetsu sighed once more, raising the hand which carried his helmet to his head and placing the piece of equipment firmly on; a finger on his right hand glancing against the side panel which covered his ear and causing a small dark visor to appear from the roof of the frog's mouth. He was ready and upon Kimito's invitation to make the first move, Rengetsu acted..

'Bird, Rat, Dragon, Boar, Dog'

Weaving the required hand signs, Rengetsu began channeling chakra through his hand signs, the water from the puddles around the sparring field begining to rise into the air and taking the form of a few dozen tennis ball sized bubbles that levitated in the air around him within a diameter of 6 ft. Unlike some Shinobi who seemed to enjoy giving away their Jutsu names, Rengetsu had remained rather quiet, simply performing the neccessary seals. He wasn't about to give Shizuka sensei any more intel.

Within seconds, all the bubbles had appeared, causing a faint hint of a smile to appear on Rengetsu's face. "Take it" he whispered to himself, urging Shizuka Sensei to make her move.
Should Shizuka sensei come into contact with any of them, then the resulting flash and noise would give Rengetsu time to execute phase 2.​

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

"Huuuuuuh?" drawled Kiro, scratching his head, eyes squinting at Jin.

"Sleepyhead?"

"Who are you talking about?" Asked Kiro, hand now on chin, mock confusion overplayed by the poor liar.

"Who is this slacking moron calling sleepyhead.......?" asked the graduate rhetorically, turning his head to Hiro with a puzzled look on his face before turning back to face Jin.

"Not a chance... I'm saving my chakra for the princess over there!" sarcasm apparent in his final few words, pointing assertively at Hina, making his intentions known with the loud declaration.

"I'm waiting for you to actually do something," Shizuka said as she flicked her wrists, several senbon appearing in her hands. She threw the senbon with her chakra infused into each one, all of which flew through a few bubbles and caused them to explode and flash light as they would have had she touched them herself. "Never use a powerful technique first in combat. You need to learn the opponent's skills before they find out yours," she said while standing almost back-to-back with Rengetsu. "Especially with your bubbles being advantageous for the opponent if they can trigger them all to block out your vision."

"Now, try again. Your goal should be to make me use one of my stronger techniques before you use one. Try and get an idea of what I can and can't do before you do anything major yourself."

Shizuka pulled out her blade and spun around, swinging it at Rengetsu's head. "Start by trying to learn my attack patterns and avoiding my attacks."

If Rengetsu managed to dodge this, Shizuku would kick Rengetsu's left shoulder with her left foot, using the momentum to swing herself around in front of him and deliver a spinning kick at his head which would have been force upright with his shoulder. It would be a good starting point for Rengetsu. If he couldn't dodge her blade, she'd place it in front of his neck instead of hitting, and a kick to the head without the full force her body could throw out wouldn't knock the boy unconscious, but of course, everything that would connect would carry pain that Rengetsu's body would remember.

Tags Phayne Phayne

Hiro Shinku

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Rain"
"Huh?" Hiro could only mutter as she saw her ally, her best friend and teacher, be launched across the sky. Covered in burn marks and scars, and having lost the fight. How had things gotten like this? Park was so strong, and fast, how could anyone beat him, and even so like this? She had been cheering her hardest the entire time, her aunt had told her that cheering for someone who cares about you when they're fighting, makes them a hundred times stronger. So why? Why? She was instantly filled with a sudden and intense wave of anguish and fear, her anxiety raising above the roof. She... she couldn't do this, how could she fight people who had been able to beat Park . . . Sure it wasn't easy, but doing it at all, what would happen to her???

But, everything, all of her anxiety, it changes when she saw Park fall once more. She could see him in full, and an intense feeling, even more so than her anxiety. It was beyond her worry for Park, and beyond her fear of the fight. This was anger, rage, pure unadulterated abhorus rage. "I'm next." She said almost instantly, and jumped into the air, landing next to Park. "Park . . . " She muttered, looking at him. She wouldn't help him up, not yet. Knowing him he'd want to gt up himself, that was if he didn't stubbornly refuse the loss and attack again. But regardless, she'd make sure to keep him alive, and away from danger. Even if he got mad at her for it later. And it was probably dangerous, because she knew herself how she was when she was mad. Probably as bad as Park when stubborn, her movements were unorthodox and uncalculated, there was no longer any structure behind them when she was angry, she just did what came to mind, in an attempt to win. And she wanted to vent out her frustration, and reflect the damage done onto Park, back onto the others. She grabbed Park, and moved him out of the way, back towards Kiro. Turning back and jumping back onto the field.

< Zî Kenoybi >
IMG_0405.PNG
The whole idea of training wasn't too appealing in early thought over the situation, since he underwent quite the morning routine as usual before class. But that 'word' unsettled the boy and the idea of allowing it to remain his 'word' bothered him more then he could have guessed. Zî couldn't begin to fathom how he'd break a seemingly ancient chain of tradition and expectation of life, but atleast he could curb one thing about himself to help in working on his weaknesses and that was what he figured this training session was all about least til they actually arrived at training field 1 where not only had Kuroh sensei stood but also Shizuka sensei and that guy from the kouen clan, Kimito.

Hmm... this didn't seem like a simple training session but rather something far more challenging. Each stood by one another side by side on the training field as Kuroh sensei answered Yume's question in part with a emphasis on the word 'On' before continuing with the explanation about the training method today, well...... actually passing on the task toward the others present. A reveal that shocked the young Kenoybi who couldn't believe that a teams first session was to be battle, pitting genin against full fledged jonin.

Was this a pass or fail situation? No.... couldn't be because how could they expect defeating a jonin at this stage and single handed? It would be automatic failure and return to the academy. But.... was this why they graduated so many, a test within a graduate scene? Aaaahhhh... No! It didn't make enough sense at the moment but either way the Kenoybi wasn't in the mood for coasting today. Nor accept what was to come should the obvious failure happen against these jonin. Once more Zî had found out who'd he face for this battle against experienced jonin, he'd be matched up against Kimito Kouen.

Looking over toward Rengetsu as the boy muttered toward Zî and Yume before starting his own battle. Zî gave a nod and responded in kind "Yeah, same to you guys, luck to us all." The dark haired boy spoke stepping directly across from the middle positioned Kimito after the elder man walked toward the fields center point. Alright Zî no matter the game, we'll have to play it and prove a point. The thought ran through his mind determined to stand his ground and figure things out. The odds were clearly stacked against him but it also meant a chance to shed the weight of that word.

Now all that was left was to decide his move and how he will play this overall. Especially after hearing that each of the genin will and can take the first move against their jonin counterparts. No single area of techniques that he possessed would work by themselves, not against veterans and surely not when a possible fact could be working against them more then what already was stacked, if Kuroh sensei was assigned to them which he was that meant he likely had a file on each of them, and who would know them better then Shizuka herself? While Kimito too could be aware of their strengths and weaknesses meaning a scouting report worked in their favor while they had little to nothing in return. No surprises, no tricks, nothin seemed like a possible outcome for success, they could know each of the genin too well for anything to work.

Going over the outcomes in his mind and weighing his options, Zî looked at Kimito with focused, narrowed green eyes while casually scanning the field of training and taking note of his surroundings and how much room he had to work with as other battles took place at the same time as his own. Mindful not to get caught up in their attacks or visa versa. Meanwhile he gave a nod to Kimito's words and accepted the challenge, " Right..." He simply spoke in turn. The only option I have requires various combinations with each move in my arsenal... No single strike will work. Which means i should assume Kimito knows my file too well for simple genin tricks to work. No, I'm going to have to mix it up and reserve my chakra, if this is a test then I should approach the same with Kimito. So restrict til revealed, got it. Zî decided taking his first step forward and planting his feet firmly into the wet ground as the rain continued on like amegakure's usual state.

Knowing well that he couldn't use stronger techniques without going against his intentions to limit himself. The boy looked the man straight into the eyes maintaining focus with a series of hand seals Rat, Boar, Snake, Dragon he uttered in his mind and placed his two forward fingers before his mouth with raised hand while his remaining fingers lay bent. "Temporary Paralysis Technique" Zî softly spoke in a mere whisper of words aiming to briefly freeze Kimito in place while he followed up in dash towards the man.

The move was simply too brief to waste and his movements atop the ground at fast pace could only end in disaster if not careful of the wet ground and how it could slip him up. Rushing forward with a seemingly basic straightforward pattern, Zî took out two kunai from his Tools pouches til one momentarily spun around in each hand, all the while closing the gap and entering the personal space of Kimito....

A sidestep to his right followed by a kick aimed for the leg hoping to take advantage of the paralysis technique and side strike the mans knee, quickly as he could follow up with repositioning to behind the man and take a lower crouch before propping his body up while sending a second attempted kick towards the back hoping to send him forth and off his feet momentarily, followed by a throwing of his two kunai toward the back of each knee aiming to effect his future movements even if only slightly. After all any slight advantage could help him in the future and throw the mans timing, opening up the possibility of providing himself with a advantage of his own in the future.

A small turn of the tables if successful, meanwhile Zî took a defensive stance with a kunai drawn from his holster at his leg and held firmly in his hand. Keeping a close eye on the whereabouts of Kimito Kouen to track his movements and prepare himself.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Phayne Phayne Human__Ramen Human__Ramen

Hiro reacted soon after Kiro's declaration, heading out to take the challenge and tend to Park.

However before beginning the battle against Jin, she paused, bringing Park back to the west end of the field, her face lined with worry.

All of it changed in an instant though.

As she lay Park to a rest on the ground next to Kiro, Hiro's face contorted into a steely and determined mask.

"Shes kind of....."

"Dangerous"

Thought Kiro to himself, noting how the air around her had shifted from meek to willful, from passive to aggressive, from harmless to deadly as she returned to the center of the sparring field.

"Let's go let's go let's go" yelled Kiro, from the peanut gallery, flames burning in each eye.

"No way you're going to lose against this idiot slacker!" Continued the young ninja as he shadowboxed, dancing on his toes and swinging wildly to emphasize how his teammate would handle Jin.

Last edited:
Yume Kinawa
Yume let out a nervous laugh upon realizing that her forehead protector was, in fact, wrapped around her waist, along with the dark fabric. "How embarassing..." the girl thought to herself. Takahiro, who was walking besides her, shook his head.
Upon arriving to the sparring fields, the cold and familiar rain made contact with Yume's face. It wasn't really something she minded. Everyone there grew up under dark clouds. But she did grow sick of the weather from time to time. However, that was besides the point, because as they arrived, the tiger girl spotted Shizuka-Sensei and another man of formal posture in the middle of the fields. And as Shizuka announced what they were to do there, Yume worried.
It wouldn't have made a difference if the Genin were allowed to choose their opponents, as they were all... well, Genin. Against Jonin, for that matter. But Yume felt a special kind of dread when her opponent turned out to be Kuroh-Sensei. If he could get under her skin like that off of just one word, who knew what could happen?
Yume swallowed dry. She followed Kuroh to their side of the field with Takahiro close behind her, clearly irritated by the rain. The red haired girl nodded towards her teammates as they wished themselves luck. Afterwards, Yume positioned herself to face Kuroh-Sensei.
The man put his toolbox on the ground, and had the same bored expression on his face ever since they were first introduced to him. Yume managed to push the dread into the back of her mind and was now focused on figuring out a way to approach her sensei.
She had no idea how Kuroh behaved or what he was capable of, so she didn't have anything to go off of, which pretty much threw the strategy portion of her attack out the window. With that in mind, Yume figured she'd have to hit him hard and quick, without giving him a chance to counter-attack.
Yume smirked and shifted her stance. Takahiro followed suit, ready to launch an attack at the girl's command. She figured she'd just perform her standard proceedure and improvise from there. She knew Kuroh had to know what she was capable of and how she was in the field, so she'd have to react quickly to all of his actions.
She charged head-first towards Kuroh-Sensei, kunai in one hand and her other clenched, hiding smoke bombs. As the girl approached, she feigned a strike with her blade. She then did a 180 degree turn and threw the smoke bombs at her feet. The smoke swallowed her, Takahiro and Kuroh's figures. So far, everything was according to plan.
Yume formed the necessary hand seals to execute her earth shadow clone jutsu. As the clone formed beside her, Yume executed the next part of her attack, and performed the hand seals needed to execute inner decapitation skill. Yume's clone attacked Kuroh-Sensei soon after, along with Takahiro. If everything went according to plan, the real Yume could strike Kuroh into the air, where she could conclude her plan with the 100 slashes jutsu.

Can't see me
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

11766308.gif

Rengetsu was caught off guard as Shizuka used her chakra enhanced senbon to disperse the bubbles, the hesitation he felt as she activated each of the 'flash bangs' causing him to falter in his next step; which had he actually executed would have been him melding into the puddle of water to further observe Shizuka, alas the far more experienced Jounin had not acted according to his plan and he now found himself with his back against hers. A cold chill rising up his spine as he realized just how easily Shizuka could have dispatched him there and then.

"Never use a powerful technique first in combat. You need to learn the opponent's skills before they find out yours, Especially with your bubbles being advantageous for the opponent if they can trigger them all to block out your vision. Now, try again. Your goal should be to make me use one of my stronger techniques before you use one. Try and get an idea of what I can and can't do before you do anything major yourself. Start by trying to learn my attack patterns and avoiding my attacks."

"Shit" muttered Rengetsu under his breath, as he watched from the corner of his eyes as Shizuka pulled her blade out and began to spin around. Having had enough time to see the oncoming attack, Rengetsu rather then attempting to jump away from the blade had instead pushed against the ground with both feet and launched himself backwards, towards Shizuka sensei as she was in mid spin, intercepting her as she was in mid spin and causing his back to smack into her and as he did so he raised his left arm upwards to block the oncoming swing of the blade, his arm coming into contact with Shizuka sensei's forearm and elbow and essentially stopping the attack whilst also restricting Shizuka's freedom to use any momentum she may have had. Rengetsu wincing as the brunt of the force hit him.

With his free right hand, Rengetsu then proceeded to pull out a Kunai from his satchel, spinning the weapon a few times until the blade was pointed towards Shizuka and attempted to jab it into her side.​

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

When Zi performed his paralysis echnique, Kimito didn't move or react in any way. He allowed Zi to land a kick on is knee, knowing full well it would have no effect on him. The kick to the back would be a similar story, although it did almost slide Kimito forward, causing him to put some pressure on his sword to prevent him from moving. The part Kimito truly reacted to, however, was the pair of kunai thrown at the back of his knees.

"This would likely have worked against one of your fellow Genin," Kimito said as he slid his sword through the ground and behind himself, knocking the kunai to the ground. "... but not against me..." All the while, Kimito hadn't moved a single muscle outside of that arm that his sword was in the hand of; head, neck, body, all still facing forward. "

"Try not to make it obvious where you're throwing," Kimito said to Zi. "If you move your body in such a way akin to throwing a kunai, then your chakra will show me that movement."

As Yume feinted an attack, Kuroh stepped back to avoid being hit. Seeing the smoke bombs getting dropped though, he threw a small nail into one of them, faster than Yume's, or anyone's eyes would really be able to see, causing the smoke bomb to move a few inches back from where it initially would have exploded. Kuroh made use of this to place himself at the very edge of the smoke, getting replaced by a puppet replica of himself that was summoned from one of the scrolls in the box.

Due to the lowered visibility, Yume would believe herself o be hitting Kuroh the entire time, though as soon as she attacked the puppet upward, the puppet would disappear as about to fly out of the smoke, causing for Kuroh to seemingly vanish from where he "was" at.

"Good moves, but you put too much reliance on being able to see me inside of the smoke. Because of that, your eyes and body were focused on something that wasn't there," Kuroh said to Yume. "Try something else. Your goal should be to figure out my techniques, and to do that, you have to push me into using them."

"Interesting choice of action," Shizuka sais as she flicked her wrist, senbon appearing in hand. She stabbed the senbon down at the kunai in Rengetsu's hand, tip pressing against he head of it and holding it away from herself. With opportunity for movement open, Shizuka lowered herself forward significantly, one foot sliding across the ground between Rengetsu's feet.

"One problem with getting this close to me though," Shizuka said as she brought her hands to the ground and lifted up, her foot reaching up between Rengetsu's legs and up to his chest, swinging him a full circle around Shizuka and face first into the ground. "Up close combat is my specialty."

Shizuka took seat on Rengetsu's back during all of this, legs crossed and blade in a reverse grip resting on her lap. "So, any tricks up your sleeve, or are we calling it here?"

Last edited:
~ Zî Kenoybi ~
IMG_0405.PNG
A successful Paralysis yet the man didn't wince nor budge on the first strike at his knee. Suggesting a unreal secret yet to be revealed, though a recollection of the attack didn't suggest armor of steel nor skin hardened by steel natured chakra... Once more strike two aimed at his back barely did a thing and with his sword held firm to the ground it made a strike incomplete of the intention sought, while his sword managed to appear timely to defend his back knees while the timing would have been reduced by the very move he used to stand in place, thus still making a kunai strike times two all the same in terms of odds in success. But the blade was wide enough to block both knees from being struck and its speed was too swift for it to be normal. Meanwhile there was still the matter of his words "Try not to make it obvious where you're throwing," Kimito had spoken. "If you move your body in such a way akin to throwing a kunai, then your chakra will show me that movement." Zî thought back on what Kimito had said about his attacks.

It was puzzling to the genin to say the least... No chakra was used during that attack combo after the Paralysis Technique was used. Furthermore the defense and reaction by Kimito was inhuman by Zî' accounts and while he wasn't the physically strongest genin of his class, Zî's strikes should have done more against the jonin. No. No something was missed and that something wasn't about his Paralysis Technique for it merely froze the targets movements and creating a opening for any user who performs the jutsu successfully. While he didn't know for sure the Kouen clans techniques or special traits, he was sure it couldn't be a Kekkei genkai.... or could it? No. It just seemed unlikely. So it had to be either a Hiden, Ninjutsu or some sort of trick involving chakra to strengthen ones body parts and make them near impervious to strikes. But there was only one way to find out for sure and that involved taking the time to solve this puzzle. Yet there was still the matter of his mention about chakra revealing his movement pattern? Hmm.....

Of course, the matter of chakra wasn't about use at the specific time but the sensing or seeing of ones chakra. If The Kouen didn't possess a doujutsu to aid them like the famed byakugan his clan once mentioned of the Hyuuga then it must be through a sensors technique and ability that he can see movements like that mentioned, it only made sense now. While Zî knew of the chakra sensing technique, he didn't know all the ins and outs of the jutsu like a sensor would so it still could be quite possible. Now all that was left as Zî retained his defensive posture and held the kunai as so, eyes looking forward to the back of Kimito as his stance was left unchanged, was for Zî to decide on his next move.

The plan didn't change much as til further notice his chakra was still going to be limited by choice. No point overusing his reserves when he was clearly up against a superior shinobi with larger chakra reserves then his own and the likely advantage of Arsenal knowledge via a scouting report of some kind. The poor luck of finding out ones opposition as time goes on was the action going on as you tried to uncover such Intel. Wait....... The test might just be that, huh? Maybe the point was to see how they handled themselves in the heat of the moment, right? Ugh... Getting off topic the fact remained test or no, A battle was still going on and he needed to settle on his next move.

If chakra movement was going to work against him then he'd need to distract the more experienced shinobi. Maybe double down on the distraction angle? Yeah that might work. Making use of the shortened distance between them and still minimizing his use of chakra, the genin was starting to see a way through, perhaps he won't win but that wasn't the point of this outcome and showcase. So the Kenoybi would provide the same effort he intended on from the start and figuring out what his opponents game was all about......

"You thought it a simple one move and I was done, huh? I didn't. But it does open a window to the source I plan to reveal in time." Zî spoke in turn toward the elder man not in lacking respect but mere talking plainly. "Each move reveals a bit more about your opponent. Like a game of chess it's only a matter of time until you or your opponent makes a mistake and you take advantage of the opening. Staying the course of your strategy and adjusting with each moves bit of information given, will eventually pay off. Unless your terribly unskilled or unlucky, of course." He added giving a end to his willing share of the boys plan.

It was all about match up and working with what you have available to you. Using the training field to his advantage to set up traps and wide spread attacks was not a option with a shared field and teammates involved in their own battle. So that meant his perimeter was limited and narrowed his view to a much smaller angle pattern and option. Zî making a few brief hand seals closed his eyes in focus, not allowing open eyes to be read by chance of jutsu or experienced eye keen enough to notice a guys facial tells and the look in his or her eyes. 'Clone Jutsu' He muttered upon the completion of his hand seals purposefully allowing his simple academy level clones to be visual to his opponent as they appeared on either side of him, instead of using phase two of his plan first.

Next he rose from his crouched defensive stance, reaching into one of his back Tools pouches and taking out a few smoke bombs. Now fully postured in stand while he thought 'Phase two initiate' before darting forward tossing his smoke bombs forward to shroud the man in a cloud of smoke, hoping the obscuring of vision not only worked but the irritant of smoke in his eyes would bother him enough distract just a bit.

Next he took out a few Shuriken aiming to throw each one forward in left, center, right pattern toward Kimito not expecting it would work in the obvious way, but instead maintain the thought of Zî being the center presence besides the obvious enough way to tell his simple clones apart from the real Zî. A lacking of a shadow. Meanwhile Zî performed a zig-zag pattern with his clones to continually switch places with one another as they closed the remaining distance that started off shortened already by where they stood from one another. Last second leaping over the smoke and dropping a few paper bombs overhead aiming to create a effective series of explosions from all four angles as Zî landed on the other side and rolled to clear, safe distance away from the explosive, smoke filled perimeter where he last saw Kimito.

While lastly listening for a noise of the mans movements to dictate where he'd throw his still remainin in hand kunai, using a simple and singular kunai throw to greet the man as he exited the cloud of smoke.

Amegakure [8:45 AM]
Jin looked over at Hiro with a rather dull expression on his face. "Well, since Kiro's chickening out of the real fight, I'll have to beat you in order to bring him to it."

"Team J1, Jin, versus Team J2, Hiro. Begin."

Without even a moment's hesitation, Jin formed the bird hand seal. "Wind Release: Air Bullets!"

Immediately, several small spheres of air shot at Hiro from around Jin, meanwhile Jin pulled out several shuriken, taking a second before throwing them. One of them flew toward Hiro at an angle from above, another from Hiro's left side, and the third straight at her head. The one to Hiro's left was obviously going to curve right in front of her due to the seemingly poor throw, the one from above going to likely hit the ground just behind her, and the one thrown at her head a bit off to her right enough that leaning left would dodge the metal edge of the shuriken. Jin had a little bit of a secret behind these shuriken, however; they were all infused with his Chakra through the Wind Release: Vacuum Blade technique, which would cause the range of all of them shuriken to be increased enough that, if Hiro were to just let them pass by her, they'd leave some rather painful cuts.

"Damn," Jin said to himself as he pulled out more shuriken, prepping to throw them as well.

"Y'know, Kiro, let's say you do end up matched against Hina. You'll still end up fighting me, because unless your friend here both beats me and forfeits to Hina, you won't get to her without going through me. Assuming you do get to her though, we both know she's not even going to try and fight. She'll likely just forfeit. We both know she's not the type of person to even try when it comes to these things."

Can't see me
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

11766308.gif

"I'm not done yet" muttered Rengetsu, whilst trapped under the weight of Shizuka, his body pressed firmly into the ground and his clothes beginning to soak as he laid in the puddle of ever growing water. A smirk was plastered across Rengetsu's face as he watched the rain continue to pour, the multitude of small puddles that had adorned the battlefield quickly becoming one bigger mass of water. Putting it simply, the terrain was quickly shifting in his favor the longer the rain fell; at least he thought it was. The only revelation he had managed to gain thus far was Shizuka's preference for Taijutsu.

"Shizuka Sensei" grunted Rengetsu, shifting slightly under her weight. "Now you see me.." as he spoke, his body was beginning to sink into the puddle beneath the pair of them; almost as if the shallow body of water was a seemingly bottomless pit of water. "...Now you don't.." Within seconds Rengetsu had vanished from underneath Shizuka; his body melding into the water that covered the whole sparring field; the young genin moving freely underneath the waters surface; unrestrained and moving increasingly further away from where Shizuka now sat.

Silence covered the sparring ground for several moments as Rengetsu remained hidden beneath the water's service, the boy shuffling through several courses of action to take as he watched from under the mirror like surface of water. From Shizuka's point of view, the water would appear to be almost mirror like, showing no signs of where the boy presently hid; the ever appearing ripples of water as the rain dropped further deterring any attempt to locate him via sight, though prolonged observation of said ripples would thus play into Rengetsu's hand as he activated his Genjutsu.

From several different locations; Rengetsu appeared to rise from the water; his attire now black in color and matching that of his helmet. As each appeared one after the other, they began to turn and face the now isolated Shizuka Sensei.

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Yume Kinawa
Yume was surprised when she kicked who she though was Kuroh-Sensei ended up bursting into smoke. She retreated back into the smoke cloud a bit, standing side-by-side with her doppelganger and Takahiro. As the smoke dissipated and revealed their figures, Kuroh gave Yume his piece of advice.
"Good moves, but you put too much reliance on being able to see me inside of the smoke. Because of that, your eyes and body were focused on something that wasn't there. Try something else. Your goal should be to figure out my techniques, and to do that, you have to push me into using them."
Yume's clone glared but the girl herself just blankly stared. Reflecting on what her sensei said, she tried coming up with a new plan, analyzing his current behaviour. For the meanwhile, Kuroh was just reacting to her. So she'd have to put him in a situation where he'd have to do more than dodge her attacks.
Yume cracked a smile. Nudging Takahiro's side, the tiger quickly climbed up the clone's side, situating himself on her shoulder and getting ready to pounce.
"Alright, I gotcha." Yume told Kuroh as she clutched her clone's arm. She spun her around a few times and released her towards Kuroh. She then ran after her, timing an attack with her doppelganger. Compensating for her clone's heavier weight, by the time she reached Kuroh, the real Yume would be right there with her.
As she catched up with the clone, she made a series of hand seals, ending on the snake hand seal. Afterwards, she stopped in her tracks and pressed her palms against the wet grass. "Earth Release: Rock Thorn Bed Jutsu!" As soon as she spoke, giant spikes erupted from the ground around Yume in rapid succession, closing in on Kuroh. If Kuroh jumped into the small safe radius around Yume, her clone would keep her safe. If he jumped up - which is what she wanted - her clone would send kunais adorned with explosive tags towards him.

"Interesting," Kuroh said as Yume started to spin her clone. He simply stood there until the girl threw the clone. "Oops, can't be watching you when you've obviously got something good up your sleeve," Kuroh said as he lifted his left middle finger, one of the scroll cases in his box flipping out and up into the air right behind him, lid flying off about half-way through and dropping back into the box. "A one versus three battle... Statistically speaking, this match is imbalanced..." Kuroh said as he swept his left hand to the side, forming a hand seal with his right hand as the scroll opened up behind him. "...and I'm about to make it even more so." Kuroh waited just a moment for Yume to activate her next technique, spikes starting to appear closer and closer to his feet.

"Summoning: True Clone." Kuroh said as he jumped into a backflip, a duplicate of him appearing right where the scroll was at. Kuroh flipped perfectly behind the clone, now upside-down in the air immediately behind it, clone flipping backwards as well, placing its feet against Kuroh's.

The clone sprung into the air with the force of both Kuroh and itself, meanwhile Kuroh grabbed one hand around one of the spikes and lowered his feet gently to the ground between the spikes.

"Pretty good for a Genin to make me use my True Clone. Then again, you're top floor for a reason."

As Rengetsu sunk into the water below, Shizuka smirked. "Kid, if it were up to me, I would've picked you over Rin. She was very much capable, but she seemed to lack motivations. You, on the other hand, seem to have some goal in mind," Shizuka said as she formed the Tiger, Snake, then Dog hand seals. "Try your best not to get killed by this," Shizuka said to Rengetsu.

"Lightning Strike," Shizuka said as she placed her right palm against the water's surface, a stream of electricity flowing from her palm into the water, spreading throughout nearly the entirety of the Training Field in an instant. The current around Shizuka and passing right through the water Rengetsu was in was by far the strongest, being capable of killing anyone within the water instantly had Shizuka put a a bit more Chakra into the technique. With the amount of Chakra in the technique, however, it would still likely knock someone out if they weren't prepared for it, or even if prepared, if their body wasn't accustomed to large amounts of pain, they'd be out cold for at least a few hours. Shizuka pretty much surmised though that Rengetsu would manage to not be knocked unconscious, although this would most definitely put him as unable to fight anywhere near full strength for the rest of the day, as well as kick him out of this current fight.

In response to Shizuka's technique, as well as the actions of Zi, Kimito stabbed his blade into the ground and placed his hands together. At this point, it would become plainly obvious that Kimito had a cloth over his eyes, as his hair began to float upwards a little while a static field formed around himself and blew away both the smoke and the explosive tags. Electricity that would otherwise have gone right through Zi's and Kimito's feet instead shot across the ground and into the blade. "Seems Shizuka still has a bad habit of going overboard... You'd better hope that Hozuki kid isn't dead from it," he said as the static field around the blade vanished, electricity leaping from the sword through the clones and to Zi, causing the clones to disappear and Zi to be knocked to the ground while electricity momentarily jumped across his body.

"Now, as I said earlier... Don't let it be obvious what you're doing. Your attacks are too easily read when they match up with your movements; especially with things such as Explosive Tags, which store and are activated through Chakra."

"I didn't expect Shizu-chan to take such an interest in her opponent as to go this overboard," Kuroh said as he flicked his left index finger, another scroll flipping out of his box like the previous. This time, when he opened it, it was to his side and pointed at Shizuka.

"Summoning: Staff of the Thunder God."

From the scroll popped out a strange staff, which looked like a mix between an all-metal javelin and a super thin crescent staff, stabbing one end into the ground. The electricity racing across the ground through the water around them leaped up toward the head of the staff, forming a ball of lightning akin to a moon in the middle of the crescent. Kuroh was quite clearly making this happen, as his hands were forming the Bird hand seal, his eyes closed as he did so. His clone proceeded to land standing on top of the staff, facing toward Yume.

"Ah, I shouldn't have had to use this around Genin... Oh well, I'm using this around top-floor graduates, so it's fine if a few secrets get revealed earlier rather than later..."

Taking a moment to rise from the ground and placing himself within his usual state of tranquil thought a closing of eyes and a smile gracing his expression. He had taken his notes from the field prior to this in passing glance and before that with keen enough eyes to watch the field carefully enough to be aware of what was going on. Zî had taken into account what was said yet still he smiled as the plan was coming together... Step by step, piece by piece it was starting to atleast make a small mark and that was all he needed for now. A piece of cloth over ones eyes, sensory abilities, it shaped the senses beyond sight to be greater then usual, so saying ones movements were easily read was typical for a sensor, especially those sharpened enough to focus in on minute traces from explosive tags..... Any movement he made was tracked by his chakras presence so any movement was traceable as long as the chakra network and flow was uninterrupted, as long as it remained within his body and source not run dry then it was indeed traced.

But diversions played a role, well enough, but like a waiting of smoke to settle in and for the overhead drop of explosive tags in four angles of attack to arrive before blowing away the smoke and tags in one single move, yet remote detonation via handsigns were not the only source of activation as contact was another form of activation for explosive tags. Thus while his attack was not seemingly physically harmful it did set off the tags causing repeated detonations around the perimeter of the man, as the slight enough breeze from blowing them away with the smoke would have caused explosions to result, creating more smoke from the after effect and surrounding the man all the same as multiple angles had been used while all attempts had been countered except one was seemingly forgotten and that was his last move.... The kunai!

While his clones were not a needed pawn at this stage for they served a simple enough purpose. They did help as apparently it aided in the distraction, electricity surging through and dispersing the clones as it traveled in wander for Zî who had been opposite direction of his clones. Yes it coursed over his body too.... But the kunai was a trade of tic for tac, the final move of his last turn was a paced, calculated to have waited for the explosive tags and smoke, waiting moments after til Kimito's spotting was met and that's when a kunai was thrown. Though he didn't expect a single move to redirect smoke and explosive tags, it did happen yet wouldn't have stopped the kunai which hadn't been thrown til moments after the tags and after Zî settled his feet.

A simple and singular kunai was intended to greet the man after the smokes exit and why his calculations must mean the kunai struck as no recalled move was countering its strike attempt. It did reduce effectiveness of his last series of moves but the main plan was intact and that was testing Kimito, seeing where each move ends up and setting up the end goal. As the sensor mentioned repeatedly about moves being obvious to him, Zî took to thought within his positioned state of tranquil concentration like he had done back in class. Once again channeling his focus, listening to the wind and preparing the next phase in his mind and playing out the end results after each one.

The boys hands reaching back into his tool pouches and taking out a item in each hand with a following flow of brief hand seals using the "Transformation Technique" to transform each item into a kunai. Meanwhile his heels set back down onto the ground and feet came flat against the wet grass and underlying dirt which was more mud then common soil. * By my count two moves had taken to pass with two jutsu in total, now three.... two academy basics and one notch above with the Paralysis Technique. The swaying smoke won't irritate his chakra sensory but its presence won't entirely be unnecessary. Either way a different series is the next move...... now let's see how he handles this one." Zî thought to himself

Now focusing his chakra and thinking of the location his mind intended, he took this time delay while making the hand seals to focus in pure, his body beginning to move like a wave before flickering in vanished presence for a brief time before reappearing by Kimito with a lowered positioning with hands at his waist and behind his back..... " Rain Whirlwind" Zî softly uttered aiming a feint kick being sent around toward the body in a whirl of his body, followed by a hand coming to Kimito's body aiming to seemingly stab the mans hip before using his feet to send around the true kick of his whirlwind toward his head and then pushing off with a flip.

The aforementioned kunais true appearance becoming known in a poof of smoke and reveal of a explosive tag.

Meanwhile Zî ignored for the moment the tingles in his body from the earlier electricity, he waited til the explosion and darted off again drawing a real kunai from his holster at his side leg and threw forward aiming to distract the man or outright strike the man if it went beyond a distraction. Following up once the gap was closed to perform "Dynamic Entry" sending a strong kick towards the head of Kimito after a leap into the air for a aerial allowance and using a higher angle for the forward kick.

Quickly performing another Taijutsu maneuver with his allowed speed to reappear by Kimito from behind him and performing "Raining Gale" to utilize anoher simple sweeping motion aiming to take him off his feet while Zî dropped the remaining kunai and pushing off to move away from the resulting explosion as the remaining kunai from his earlier dual kunai transformation tactic would have been revealed as another explosive tag now placed below the man known a source Kimito.

Meanwhile Zî could feel his draining chakra as he aimed to slow his breath and more catch a few breaths. Looking on from a crouched position and taking out five Shuriken from his Tools pouches, throwing them on angle towards Kimito as his finale to a longer series of moves on this turn.

"Damn..... My chakra is running rather low. But I think my points shall be seen now, further training to boost chakra levels will be needed. But for now the combinations of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu will have to be enough, otherwise I'm back to limited use, except this time I won't have the option. Just Tools and Taijutsu now." Zî thought to himself cursing his lowering chakra levels and trying to catch his breath.

Hiro Shinku

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Rain"
"You should pay attention when you're fighting. If not . . ." Hiro said, and moved quickly. Normally she would have dodged, seeing the attacks as they came. But she wasn't thinking about that, just the fastest and best way to beat this person to a pulp. For Parks sake. Her eyes opened wide, and she jumped into the air, dodging the initial wind release attack as well as the Shuriken, or at least, that's what she thought. But even as the Shuriken passed her leg, she felt a sharp edge slice against her clothes, and cut at her skin. She didn't know what Jutsu this was, but it gave a far reach extent from the Shuriken thrown, which meant the one from above...

Hiro reacted accordingly, slapping her palms together and activating one of her Ninjutsu, Body flicker Technique. She moved forward incredibly quickly, roses spinning around her body as she stopped in front of Jin while he spoke to Kiro. Her eyes flashed a quick silver shine, as she activated her Temporary Paralysis technique on him. He would feel as if his body had grown a hundred times heavier, and every cell in his body would burn as if bound by heavy steal chains. "You could end up dead." She raised her leg, and prepared to do a Round House Kick, but instead her leg appeared bellow his face, and locked around his neck area with her Knee Joint, and using the momentum of the Kick, she forced her leg downward, flipping him in the air, before slamming him back into the ground. But she wasn't done, the anger in her heart ceased to be cleansed. She riased her hand, preparing to use her Sun Gods Burning Palm attack, but felt a strange pain in her leg. Instead of hitting his chest, the attack missed, slamming against his shoulder. She herself tripped over, rolling against the ground and falling onto her back. She sat up quickly, and looked at her leg. The cut . . . it was a lot deeper than what she had first anticipated. She was running on Adrenaline...

Think Hiro! She spoke in her head, What would Park Do? That was a Dumb question, Park would have made sure not to get hit in the first place... Poor Park, god she hoped he was okay- Dammit Hiro Focus! She thought once more.

Can't see me
Can't see me

Can't see me
giphy.gif

11766308.gif

The boy remained on the floor, his body spread eagled as remnants of electricity surged around his body; faint steam lines trailing away from him as he breathed heavily. He had no chance of escaping the attack, the watery realm in which he found himself completely exposed to the electrical current that Shizuka had released. As one would expect, Rengetsu took the brunt of the attack, his body contorting into many different shapes as he involuntarily allowed the electricit to course through his body.

Whilst the effects were strong; Rengetsu could not help but feel numbed by the whole attack, the electrical current sending a 'tingly' sensation up his spine rather then a 'pain response'. That however did not make it any better as the numbing sensation soon overwhelemed him and left him temporarily paralyzed; his muscles as well as brows twitching as he slowly rose from the water.
Just as he had been exposed to the attack under water, Rengetsu was now exposed above the water; his body unmovable and unresponsive as he simply laid there, enduring the after effects of the assault.

Unwilling, Rengetsu forced himself to look towards Shizuka sensei, his fingers twitching as he struggled to make the hand Gesture which was customary for the end of a spar. "I yield" he muttered, sputtering out rain water that had entered his mouth as he laid there.

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Yume Kinawa
Yume could only watch as Kuroh-Sensei used another scroll to perform a jutsu, this time putting himself at a proper advantage. The girl was then impressed by how easily Kuroh lowered himself in between the spikes without injury. For all of her pre-planning, she never considered someone could just find a way around the thorns.
That definitely threw a wrench in her plans.
As Kuroh-Sensei mused on her ability to make him use a jutsu, Yume scoffed and smirked. "Kuroh-Sensei, are you being condescending towards me?" Yume joked, eliciting a small smile from the man.
The sound of electricity drilled its way into the girl's ears, catching her attention. She turned her head to see Shizuka-Sensei striking the ground with an electric attack. With the soil being practically mud, the electricity emanated throughout the entire sparring field. Acting on her feet, she jumped on her clone, who proceeded to launch her in the air, doing the same with Takahiro just in the nick of time.
Despite Kuroh summoning the staff of Thor or whatever it was soon after, the electric current still destroyed the spikes and crumbled her clone. And with the element having an advantage over earth, that meant she couldn't reform from the mud again.
Landing on her feet and with Takahiro in hand, Yume panted. She shot a glare at the white-haired woman. "Hey!" She called out. "Keep your fight between yourselves!"
After returning her attention to Kuroh, Yume performed a series of hand seals, ending on the tiger seal. Another clone built itself up from the ground behind the red-haired girl, and she turned around to rest an arm on the girl's shoulder, who in turn had her arms crossed. Despite her collected appearance, she was tired and she was running out of chakra fast.
"You should treat your clones better y'know." Yume's doppelganger scolded as she stared at Kuroh's own clone, standing atop the staff accumulating electricity. "What's the plan now?"
Yume got to thinking, shifting slightly. "The end goal was to use One-Hundred Slashes to at least weaken him. I can't use it on it's own, or else I'll leave myself and Takahiro exposed. And I don't have much chakra left, so I can't use Thorn Bed again."
"Well why don't you take some of his chakra? He hasn't been very useful this time."
Takahiro growled. Yume glanced at him then back at Kuroh.
"Not yet. This could still work. But I don't know what Kuroh-Sensei will do next, and I don't want to risk being hit by whatever that is."
Moments of silence where exchanged between the two. They eventually assumed a more combat-appropriate stance, as Yume decided what to do next.
"We'll wait. Let's see what he has up his sleeve for a change."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back