• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Amegakure [8:45 AM]
Ninja Academy - Sparring Field 1
Kuroh watched as Yume waited for his next move. It was clear to him that the girl intended not to act until he did, which he found was both the right and wrong decision. "Careful of waiting on your opponent when they have something charging up like this. If you were an enemy, this think would've killed you just now," Kuroh said as the mass of electrical energy started to fade away ever so slowly.

"Seeing as you're pretty much out of Chakra though, I motion we end this sparring match here, as I'm personally not one for causing another to harm themselves unnecessarily. Perhaps if it were an exercise to have you learn to fight without any remaining Chakra supply, but this fight isn't for that purpose."

Kuroh's clone jumped down from on top of the staff, picking it up and dropping it through a scroll that laid on the ground. The staff disappeared into the scroll, which the clone rolled up and placed back within the box before disappearing as well.

"Watch the match over there," Kuroh said as he pointed to Kimito and Zi's match. "Take a look, see if you can spot something out of place. It's probably very difficult to do, especially without awareness training and foreknowledge, but just look closely, see if you can spot it."

While Zi was prepping himself for his next attack, Kimito pulled his blade out of the ground and spun it, prepping to sheathe the blade.

As the kick was thrown at Kimito, he tilted his head to the side, causing the boy's kick to hit his shoulder. This caused no damage or movement for Kimito, though Zi would still be able to kick off and set up his next maneuver. Kimito then swung his right hand back, blade currently resting partially within the sheathe, his hand causing an invisible blade of Chakra to cut through and detonate the Explosive Tag early, resulting in a severely weakened explosion that was more smoke than fire.

"Space-Time Ninjutsu..." Kimito said aloud, although was seemingly interrupted by Zi coming at him again, Kimito leaning his entire body to dodge the kick.

Kimito returned to slowly sheathing his blade. Zi's Raining Gale would come into contact with Kimito's foot, though would be stopped there by the man's firm stance.

All this while, there had been one thing that Zi would have not seen, and even Yume, who'd been told to look closely, would've had to divert her attention away from the actual fight in order to take notice of. Floating in the air a distance in front of Kimito's head was a kunai, pointed at the man, which had been thrown at him earlier on by Zi. The smoke from the earlier Explosive Tags when Zi was using clones had obscured the actual results of that thrown Kunai, causing this to go severely unnoticed.

"Time Stealing Blade," Kimito said while his blade clicked from being fully sheathed. Immediately afterwards, Kimito leaned his head to the side, the kunai floating above him practically phasing out of existence and appearing plunging into Zi's shoulder. At the same time, Zi's last Explosive Tag would fail to explode, Kimito's foot atop it.

"Now as I said earlier... Waiting while the opponent charges up an attack is a bad thing to do... but so is taking the initiative when your opponent seems be doing nothing... You need to look around, see what advantages or tricks the opponent may be using. In Kimito's case, Space-Time Ninjutsu turned a single moment of obscured vision into a potentially deadly counterattack."

Kuroh walked over to between Kimito and Zi, holding a hand up. "Alright, fight's over. All three of you did far better than we could've expected out of Genin, even from top-floor. I'm pleased to say that, while this was an unwinnable battle, you three gave it your all, and even managed to make the three of us pull out techniques we'd usually reserve for battle against Jonin," Kuroh continued on with.

"Except Shizuka, who tends to use high-power techniques against even Academy Students... Thus why she's not an instructor at the academy," Kimito added on.

"Now then, for any injuries, come to me for some medical treatment. Otherwise, you're free to do as you wish for the day. I'll meet the three of you back here tomorrow at 6 am."

After finishing his statement, Kuroh walked over to where Rengetsu laid, placing hands over him and starting to repair the minor damage done to his nerves due to Shizuka's Lightning Release technique, as well as the various singe marks left all over his skin. Shizuka proceeded to leave the Sparring Field, heading back into the academy. MEanwhile, Kimito walked over to Zi.

"You're good, kid. If you were against anyone else, at least half of those attacks would've landed significant damage to your opponent. Of course, that's not to say you would've won a fight with those moves. I think you've got what it takes to be a strong Shinobi, so if you ever want some training, head on over to the Kouen Clan residence. I'll teach you some Sensory techniques."

Kimito proceeded to leave the Sparring Field, heading toward the Kouen Clan residence which resided the opposite direction of the academy.

Amegakure [8:45 AM]
Ninja Academy - Sparring Field 3
As Hiro performed the Temporary Paralysis Technique, Jin didn't move a muscle. Well, obviously the technique was designed to do that; prevent moving of even a muscle. As Hiro wrapped her leg around Jin's neck, however, he did wave his right index finger up a tiny bit before being thrown to the ground.

"End up dead, you say...? I think you're the one who could end up dead," Jin said as Hiro dropped to the ground from the pain in her leg.

While Hiro laid there, Jin raised his right hand up and waved it toward himself, one of the shuriken from earlier flying back from where it had flown and right toward the prone Hiro. "After all, you're the one who didn't pay attention during the fight," he added on as the shuriken flew vertically aligned, about to essentially glide over Hiro's body, the extended range from the Wind Release: Vacuum Blade making it so that it'll cut into Hiro's skin even without the shuriken touching her.

As the shuriken was about to glide over Hiro, a kunai flew underneath the shuriken, causing the wind that enhanced the shuriken's range to repel the shuriken into the air and the kunai to the ground between Hiro and Jin.

"We forfeit," Hina said while walking over and picking up the kunai she had just thrown.

"What are you-" Jin started, Hina looking down at him with him immediately shutting up.

"You know why I'm doing this, Jin... Your anger is directed at the wrong people here..."

Hina knelt down, reaching her hand out to Hiro to give the girl a helping hand standing up.

"Maybe you're right... but I don't care... That bastard wanted to..."

"Not another word," Hina said angrily at Jin. "You keep acting like you know what it's like, but your actions do nothing but make it worse," she added on, walking off after having finished helped Hiro up.

"It would seem that Team J1 has fully forfeit, making Team J2 the winning team of this battle... For now, all of you may head home... Team J2, you'll be meeting up with me tomorrow at the base of God's Tower, 8 in the morning. Try not to be late... though I really don't care if it's just a few minutes..."

With that, Yoru walked out of the Sparring Field, Hina leaving as well with Jin getting up and lazily trying to chase after. It was obvious that, even though he's normally this lazy, he was shaken up quite a bit by what Hina had said. Meanwhile, Kira sat up from her position on the ground, looking over at Team J2 with a rather mischievous smirk on her face. "You three are so much more fun to be around than those two," she said with a slightly annoyed, but very playful tone. "My team's supposed to do combat training tomorrow, but I think I'll join you guys instead," she added on as she slowly stood up.

"Also, tell that Taijutsu freak I said thank you, for giving me a fun fight. Haven't had any fun fights against Taijutsu before, and the guy's damn good at it," Kira said as she walked off and out of the Sparring Field.

Last edited:
Kiro ran past where Kira sat. Left hand clenched, his right hand extended out, pointing a tense finger at the retreating J1.

"Ha! Cowards! You know you stood zero chance vs Rain's flash! A smart move to forfeit!" Yelled Kiro, goading J1, hoping to extract a proverbial pound of flesh from the rival team..... or rather what the overly competitive ninja now viewed as three rivals.

"Hey!" He carried on, yelling so his voice could carry to the disappearing ninja in the distance.

"GET BACK HERE"

"WE ARENT DONE!"

"HEY!!!"

Ranted the genin, his voice a scream at monologues end. Yet despite his energy and volume, he elicited little more than a glance from the ninja of J1 who soon melted off into the distance.

"My team's supposed to do combat training tomorrow, but I think I'll join you guys instead"

"Also, tell that Taijutsu freak I said thank you, for giving me a fun fight. Haven't had any fun fights against Taijutsu before, and the guy's damn good at it"
Came the words of the his new rival, causing Kiro to snap his head towards her.

"No one asked you t-

He blurted, words trailing as she too disembarked from the training field, leaving the trio alone.

Kiro turned to his two teammates and walked toward them, concerned look on his face.

"You two okay?" Asked Kiro with a nervous chuckle, glancing to the injuries his teammates had sustained.

Last edited:
IMG_0472.PNG
IMG_0405.PNG
Eyes set on the series of counters over time after each ran through his mind in reflection. Mind running afoul with thoughts in self bantering over the results, however it all seemed to matter less as the boy failed to a notice his own kunai returned to him in full penetrating his shoulder causing a wince of pain and running of blood to follow as he raised his hand toward the wound and gripped the kunai's hilt. "Damn.... How did I miss?" Zî pondered as the kunais present was ever felt. The genin deciding to remove it gripped it tighter and prepared for a rush of pain as he then pulled on the kunai and removed it from his shoulder, a brief and small rush blood with a few droplets hitting the ground at first. Zî never thought he would have won so that wasn't where his disappointment lay instead it was his failure to land a worthwhile strike. Not one strategy landed on point but it was over now, even if the battle went uninterrupted the boy doubted he had anything left that could possibly land, Taijutsu got him nowhere and barely enough chakra to muster a single Ninjutsu if any while Tools did almost well, but if that jutsu could steal blades then a reversal would only result and be stuck in his body like the now removed kunai.

Once Kuroh spoke of the battle ending and speaking highly of their efforts in the encounters. Zî nodded with closed eyes giving some time for himself to clear his head and remove his negatives from mind for the mean time though he'd likely reflect more later. It bothered him plenty that failure struck and while he was praised along with Rengetsu, Yume and Takahiro against the jonin, he still didn't like failing, a perhaps instilled trait yet there none the less. But that was later and now was now, so he raised his head again and looked over towards Rengetsu as Kuroh checked on him with hand running over him with some medical Ninjutsu, hoping his new teammate would be fine, while then looking toward Yume and Takahiro with a offered smile. "Nice work you two!" He added before returning his sight toward Ren. "Nicely done as well Ren, if you can hear me!" The genin spoke genuinely while thinking over Kuroh Senseis offer. It was only a kunai wound which was minor enough in comparison and could have been worse.

But all that was interrupted by the presence of Kimito who had walked over toward and much to his surprise gave him praise and a offer still. Eyes grew wide with shock the results were marked in failure yet he was given praise by a man he thought didn't hand out such praise, but obviously he was wrong and not so akin to his father as the boy thought originally... "But I failed...." Zî spoke softly in puzzled manner before seeing that he placed himself too high of expectations and offered a smile happy to accept the compliment. "I see I've got much work ahead.... But thanks Lord Kimito. Perhaps I'll head over and take you up on that offer. My strength and skill needs work, And i believe sensory could only prove to be a valuable asset to have." He spoke watching the man leave the field likely for his clans estate.

Following the departure Zî walked over toward Kuroh sensei deciding while minor it would be nice to end his wounds presence sooner rather then wait it out. "It's nothing major, but when you've got a moment I'd appreciate it." He spoke while looking toward the man and then around to each of his teammates briefly before returning his attention toward Kuroh.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Human__Ramen Human__Ramen Phayne Phayne

Hiro Shinku

"I have a demon, one that I'm not sure you'd want to see."

"Rose hidden in the Rain"
". . . My . . . " Hiro muttered, seeming in tears. She looked up at him, her face pouting and tears in her eyes. "My foot hurts..." She seemed to be back to her more childish antics. The cut wasn't too deep, but the blood had stained her clothes. Her anger had subsided, she had to admit, he was good. Strong, smart, the sequence of events played over in her mind more and more, even while she complained about her foot. She had made a mistake, her mind so clouded by emotions that she hadn't even considered the danger of the Shuriken, she could hear the wind around the shuriken itself, and yet didn't process it. Then the cut, she tripped, and her Burning Palm attack missed it's target. Then again that was safest. It wasn't meant to hit the heart. She didn't know what would have happened if she had gone thro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back