• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: the Will of fire (Private rp between myself and MorikoSenju)

Chiruka held back with a frown as she watched Zabuza, the demon of the bloody Mist at that, attack the group. She frowned slightly. Zabuza was an interesting Missing-Nin one of the Elite in Kiri, but Kakashi was an Elite in Kohona. She knew he would be fine. He trained constantly back home.

She was more concerned about the chakra signature watching. The one that had been with Zabuza earlier. Moving she was quick to go after them. Moving swiftly through the trees she reached other imptess d with their speed when they realized she was coming..

Because Kakashi didn't have to worry about his students and the client, he was able to focus entirely on Zabuza. This coupled with the fact that Minato make sure Kakashi kept up his training, ensured that he would not be left completely exhausted after this fight.

Last edited:
Chiruka who had moved on from the group had moved on and found Zabuza's accomplice. She was quick to realize that they had a rather annoying bloodline. However, for all the kid was skilled at it they didn't bother hiding their chakra signature while within the mirror. It didn't take long for her in incapacitate the other. They were easily Chunnin level, not too much higher than her brother and his team. Although the kid obviously had strong control of their chakra.

{{You know, you don't need to add little bits about what was changed in the rp, right? Makes it sound a bit weird. XD}}

(Sorry, it's mostly for my sake)

"Impressive oh, I had heard that the hokage's adopted daughter was skilled. but considering you are the last descendant of the second hokage it shouldn't come as a surprise." Haku said. "To be honest, I've never been all too fond of fighting, however I will not rest until Zabuza's dream is a reality. A hidden mist village where he is mizukage, a village where no one will have to be killed because of bloodline they possess." Haku said as a tear could be seen dripping down from the inside of his mask.

Chiruka is silent as she listens to Haku. Kohona hadn't been oblivious to the problems in Kiri. It was something Minato hated, that a Village Leader would start to attack and kill the very people they were meant to protect. Although... Chiruka would admit she had stayed far from the other Village's Conflicts since Ne was disbanded and Danzo-Sama killed. Perhaps she should talk to Minato about keeping an eye on them? Perhaps represent the Village and check on things?

Chiruka shook her head and sighed deeply. This situation was complicated... But she ahd not been ordered to kill anyone, just protect her team and find out the situation of Wave... "Tell me... Are you helping Gato for payment?" She finally decided to question. "And how much is he paying you?" Missing-Nin had a habit of being ruthless killers, but this wasn't teh massacre it could have been. Meaning they were probably more concerned with the payment then the blood... And if she could buy out the contract...

{{Eh, I don't really mind. If you need to do it to remember, that's fine. }}

"why would a member of the hidden leaf village care about the politics of the hidden mist village?" Haku questioned.

Chiruka was silent, with a slight frown on her face. "I never said I was interesting in Kirigakure..." Chiruka replied. "I want to know why a Missing-Nin and his accomplice are helping a Business Tycoon like Gato. And also find a way to protect my comrades."

"because in order for Zabuza-sama to successfully take control of the hidden mist village, we need money." Haku said.

Chiruka frowned deeper but sighed, couching down before the bound false Hunter Nin. "So if I were to double your pay, would you become Tazuna's bodyguards instead? I can even talk to Hokage-Sama and see what can be done to help your village." She offered.

"The Five Great Village's were created because the Senju and Uchiha created Kohonagkure. In a way...our village is responsible for the others...or at least the reason they exist. Hokage-Sama and I both feel we should help the other villages when we can, excluding war of course. Ever since the problems with Ame, Hokage-Sama has been worried about other villages. And a village-like Kirigakure that has faced civil war and harming ts own, I know Hokage-Sama has wanted to help somehow. That's why he welcomes those that escape it." Chiruka explained.

"I will relay your message to Zabuza-sama." Haku said, departing from the battlefield.

Before Kakashi could deal the killing blow to Zabuza, haku intervened and took Zabuza away from the battle.

Chiruka wondered if they would take the offer. She was sure Gato had offered a large sum...but she was equally certain that he would refuse to pay. There was a history of deals falling through or those that worked for Gato suddenly dying. Chiruka shook the concerns off and moved to continue following the team, just grateful they hadn't been harmed.

Upon arriving at Tazuna's house and seeing the horrible state that his village was in due to Gato's greed. Team Kakashi was resolved to do everything they could to help them.

Arriving back at their hideout, haku began treating Zabuza's injuries. "Zabuza-sama, while you were fighting Kakashi, I met a ninja from the hidden leaf village who made me an offer. Her offer was that we quit working for gato, and in exchange she claims that she would do everything she could to convince the hokage to help us." Haku said as he began cleaning and stitching up Zabuza's cuts.

Zabuza was silent as a scowl crossed his face. Haku was captured, he could have been killed however, the Kohona Nin let him go. All they had to do was switch clients? here was also the fact that he had been feeling sketchy about the lying pig they were following. "What do you think Haku?" He questioned.

"I think we should accept their offer, gato does have a history of welching on his debts." Haku said. "Before we parted ways oh, I told her that I would give her our response in one week's time." Haku added.

Zabuza growls lowly but huffs with a nod. "We have a week to figure out this pigs game...To be honest...we aren't doing so well with the two of us. And we sure aren't helping Kiri like this..."

Meanwhile, back in the hidden leaf village. Patorikku was helping Hanabi train by created wooden targets for her to attack. These targets look like simple totems made up to look like cartoonish versions of enemy troops, dagger eyes, fanged teeth, and clawed fingers. Patorikku grinned as he sent the first wave forward toward his best friend.

Hanabi was a bit annoyed at Patorikku's childish style. If she was going to fight, possibly kill someone she needed to train with people that looked human... But she was thankful in teh back of her mind. Her sister always avoided hurting others, and Hanabi greatly respected that...and honestly didn't want to hurt anyone either. Fight, yes. Protect her village and family, yes. Become powerful, yes. Kill? No... Still she was quick to attack them.

Patorikku breathes heavily as Hanabi took down the last of the targets. "Wow hanabi that was amazing, my Target's couldn't land a single hit on you all morning." Patorikku grinned as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

(If hanabi wants to ask why Patorikku insists on making such cartoonish targets for her to fight, maybe he could confide in her some of the things he's too scared to tell his parents about, helping to strengthen the bond between the two)

Hanabi snorted with her nose in the air. "Of course. I am a Hyuuga. We do not allow our enemies to land the hits, we do." She said in a snobby tone before grinning. "Although...why do you always make fake-looking targets? Wouldn't human-looking ones be better?" She questions.

Patorikku sighed. "I suppose I should probably tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone, even my parents don't know about this." Patorikku said, his mood changing from a jovial one two or more somber serious one.

The two went to a formerly abandoned hidden leaf lookout post from the third shinobi World War that Naruto and his friends turned into a sort of clubhouse, affectionately nicknamed the fort.

"It has to do with root, more specifically what I went through 5 years ago. I was only three at the time, but that still didn't get me any slack. I was forced to fight and fight and continue fighting against..what I could only assume what my brothers because they were the only ones who looked like me.. I... I can still sometimes see their faces when I close my eyes. Because we were forced to fight and fight and continue fighting until I was the only one left alive, the only one that Danzo acknowledged as a success. I still remember the designation he gave me, subject: 1988. I know it probably sounds stupid, but everytime I train against someone the only way I'm able to fight them without freezing up is by imagining them as some cartoonish monster. I guess it's consciously slipped into all the wood training dummies I make." Patorikku said, looking at Hanabi.

Hanabi listened to Patorikku with a thoughtful expression. Her arms followed over her knees and her head resting on them. She slowly sighed once Patorikku finished speaking. "That's really young. You can't even join the Academy until your 5... I can't imagine fighting to kill that young... It sounds like when dad talks about the wars that have happened in the world... I'm sorry. But...I guess...at least you were young enough that you didn't really know them. You didn't have memories to haunt you and remind you..." Hanabi trailed off.

It was an odd thing to think about. She knew some kids started training young...three was when she started learning Kata and how to stand and breath right. She couldn't imagine actually being forced to fight that young... "But... It is something you'll have to get better at. What happens if you freeze up on a mission or something?" She questioned worried.

"simple, in my mind I don't see a human looking ninja I just see a monster that needs to be dealt with, it's my coping mechanism. You'd actually be surprised how many former root Ninja in my age group actually use that method." Patorikku said, trying to give a reassuring smile as he knew Hanabi was simply worried for him.

Hanabi frowned lightly. She wondered at how many there had been in his age group... She knew that there hadn't been many, but just thinking about children... Father had stated Danzo used to take Clan children, one each...and then Orphanages, that was before Hokage-Sama put a stop to him. There was also Chiruka... The last descendant of the Nidaime... No one knew how she had even been taken and no one realized, no one had even realized she existed until she appeared. Father always said there was something very wrong and strange about that. Both Patorikku and Chiruka were proof of the Darkness that had consumed Kohona...

"Alright..." She finally said with a nod. "I guess if it helps you, that's all that matters.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back