• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: the Will of fire (Private rp between myself and MorikoSenju)

Hanabi nodded with a smile. "Anytime... Now then...we should probably head home." She said pushing herself up.

Patorikku nodded as he proceeded to walk Hanabi home. "So Hanabi, ever thought about trying to learn the rasengan, I know my dad would be happy to teach it to you, and I bet you'd master it." Patorikku said.

Hanabi thought about it for a moment. "No, at least...not now. I want to Master my Clan's abilities and then...and then I want to find my own." She explained.

"so chalk it up to a maybe, gotcha." Patorikku said.

A week later Kakashi and his team I heard back from haku who relayed that Zabuza would accept their offer. It was definitely an awkward sight to see Zabuza and haku in Tazuna's house, especially since inari's mother flatout forbade him from bringing his gigantic sword into her house.

Kakashi was thoughtful as he watched Zabuza and Haku. They had explained what happened, more so that Chiruka was here and had been working the entire time. He wondered just what she had been working on... But he supposed he would know until she showed up. It was interesting though. She had somehow gotten Haku and Zabuza to change their contract. Good thing the bridge was almost complete

Suddenly there was a massive explosion which destroyed the bridge. Apparently, gato somehow managed to plant explosives on the bridge. No one was killed but not only was the bridge destroyed but the few workers who were brave enough to stick around this long threw down their hard hats and started walking away on Mass.

Kakashi who had moved to see what the explosion was along with the others sighed. "Well...there is that..." He muttered. He turned with a sigh to Tazuna and took in his reaction.

Tarzuna dropped to his knees in horror. Years of work...and it was gone... What had been the point? Clenching his fists he slammed them to the ground in despair.

{[Okay, that changed my plans, I'll have to come up with something else.]}

However Sasuke walked over to the bridge builders who were about to leave. "So what you're just going to give up like that, if you like the bridge being destroyed stop you, then I guess you were nothing but talk about wanting to help your people." Sasuke said.

"Shut up you stupid brat!" One man yelled. "Yeah you don't know what we've gone through all these years." Another one said. "You're right I don't, so the question is are you going to continue to put up with it, are you going to let go to continue that kick you around like beaten dogs looking for measly scraps hey, or are you going to take back your country?" Sasuke said.

"Easy for you to say you're a ninja!" One of the workers yelled. "You're right, I am a ninja and so are my friends and so are Kakashi sensei, Zabuza and haku. So the question is, with us on your side, you think you can take gato down?" Sasuke asked as the men started agree with him. If they wanted their land back, they would have to fight for it.

Tarzuna shook his head. "Kid...this has nothing to do with fighting... We always fight, we always will..." He muttered head on the ground. "This...project wasn't something that came easy...and since its all gone, it's not something we can just fix..." Tarzuna rubbed his head in annoyance and misery.

Kakashi hummed thoughtfully, reaching down to place a hand on Tazuna's shoulder. "My student doesn't mean to be abrasive. It's just his nature..." he tried to sooth looking around at the remains of where the bridge had once been. This would take months even with shinobi to help... He would have to ask Hokage-Sama if they could help out later on. "But he is correct Gato obviously needs to be handled."

Tarzuna sighed. "I'm aware of that," Tarzuna stated with a sigh.

Zabuza steps forward shifting his sword onto his shoulder. "Well then... I guess I can add some more to that contract..." He stated with a grin. "How much do you think I can charge that brat for assassination?" He asks Haku over his shoulder.

Naruto bounced up with a grin. "Does that mean we get to fight?" He questioned.

"I imagine that even after factoring in the cut that we give the Land of Waves, I imagine that gato will still have a sizable Fortune that we could help ourselves to." Haku smiled.

"Hmmm, that would help too..." He admitted with an amused expression. The kid never wanted him to rip anyone off, there was no fun in it.

Kakashi hummed thoughtfully, moving away from Gato. "Then we deal with that problem first. I don't think Hokage-Sama will mind too much that we interfered." He said with a smile.

Kakashi was thoughtful for a moment looking between the workers and everything, before shaking his head. "No...this is something they have to do with their own hands, else it's meaningless. They have something to prove." Kakashi said patting her head. "It will take them some time to get back to what they had but it's something they will want to do on their own... Although, perhaps we can figure something out to help..." They wouldn't want Patorikku to rebuild the bridge, but perhaps the infrastructure within the water. That was what took the longest after all.

Hinata nodded, knowing her sensei was right. However they had a more pressing matter to deal with, gato had to go!

Moving forward Kakashi had to think on how to do this. This wasn't war, and he wasn't just going to send his students to kill someone. However, the thugs would be able to handle easily. "Let's go." He said with a nod to his students before they were moving in teh direction of Gato's hideout.

To call it a hideout was a bit of an insult, as it was more of a mansion. A very very very expensive-looking mansion. No doubt built from the stolen wealth of this country, as well as all the other victims The Gato had claimed over his career.

Kakashi was thoughtful for a moment before he turned towards Zabuza. "Do you know the layout?" He questioned.

Zabuza snorted with a glare. "What kind of question is that?" he demanded.

Kakashi nodded. "Good, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata. You will take care of Gato's bodyguards."

Naruto merely grinned giving a thumbs up.

Zabuza grunted lightly before giving the kids teh rundown on the layout of the place. Where most of the thugs or hired bodyguards would be.

Kakashi nodded and within moments gave the signal causing them all to separate and move in.

Gato's miserly was were his undoing as His body guards were easily dispatched by Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata and Haku. All they needed was a good butt kicking as none of Gato's thugs were ninja or trained to fight ninja.

In less than 20 minutes, the fight was over. The stolen wealth was returned to the populace and Zabuza and Haku received more than enough money to find their liberation of Kiri.

With Gato arrested and exposed as the thug he was, there was a world wide outpour of support as ships and missionaries from around the world came to lend their aid to help the exploited people.

"We can't thank you enough, you given us back not only our nation, but our pride, our courage and our hope." Tazuna said as the Great kaiza bridge was complete. It was only right to name it after the late hero, so that his spirit world continue to provide for them.

Kakashi would admit that expanding the mission as long as they were forced to did end up giving the village a good deal of money. What could have taken a year was sped up tow a few months thanks to the help Minato offered.

With supplies being offered and Genin and ninja helping out it definitely sped up. Although they made sure that the people of Wave did most of the work to build up their confidence and hopes. They had completed their dream. And luckily.... Kakashi would be able to return to the village with a month left to train his students.

Zabuza was relieved that the Senju girl had kept her word. As an alliance treaty from Kohona arrived for Haku and himself. The Hokage promising to look into Kirir and see if there was anyway to help without causing a war. There was also a contract that would allow them to take on missions for Kohona and not be hunted down. His Missing-Nin status temporarily void and instead listed as a mercenary.

Although...Kakashi did wonder where Chiruka had vanished too....

Haku meanwhile chose to become a medical ninja. He, in contrast to Zabuza request to be allowed to join Konoha as a medical nin. He decided he needed to find his own ninja way. And he decided that the best way he could do that was as a medical ninja of the leaf.

As for Kiri's situation, a civil war erupted with a woman named Mei Terumī s
Leading a resistance against the current Mizukage. Mei originally tried to oppose the Mizukage politically rather than militarily, however after an attempt was made on her life, resulting in the death of her genin team, she formally declared war on the fourth Mizukage.

Naruto couldn't help but grin happily when they finally returned to the village. Having it change from weeks to months had given him an appreciation for how long missions could be. Not to mention made him homesick and realize how much he had missed his family. Kakashi gave them a few days off to relax and then it was back to training and missions again.

"Naruto!" Patorikku said as he happily hugged his big brother upon seeing him return. "I missed you, I learned how to make storage seals and weight seals. So instead of training weights, I can use seals to do that. Plus mom tattooed a summoning pattern for my storage scrolls on to me, so now when I become a ninja, I won't need a backpack to carry my stuff." Patorikku said proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back