• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto The Next Generation - The Fallen Shinobi

Th3 Jok3r

Are you serious?

full
The threat of a new Akatsuki has risen among the chatter in the villages. This group of elite shinobi is wanting to destroy the way of the shinobi, and will not rest until they have risen the infamous ten-tailed beast. Ever since the death of the Eighth Hokage, the Hidden Leaf village has been questioning what they should do, should they try to seal beast within humans again, or allow them to roam free? Two of the tailed-beasts have been sealed away, and other villages are already making decisions.
full
Extra Information

Rules
  • All RpN Rules Apply
  • No One-liners (Looking for atleast a paragrapg per post, it gives something to work off of.)
  • No Godmodding
  • No Mary Sues or Gary Stues
  • If you get accepted, I will quote your post and congratulate you!
  • MOST IMPORTANT!!!!! Have Fun!
  • Rules may be modified at any given time, without warning.
RolesFor this roleplay I am hoping to have three Akatsuki members, and as many Jounin or Genin as you would like. All I ask is that everyone plays a minimum of two characters, if you can handle more than that! Power too you!

I'm interested in this. I've got a couple of Naruto OCs sitting around too. Just wondering, will the genin to jounins all have to be Konoha shinobi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back