• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NARUTO: The First Shinobi World War Averted [CLOSED]

Larry

Your resident on-and-off bibliomaniac!
NARUTO : The First Shinobi World War Averted
After the Era of Warring States had passed, and the establishment of one village per country system had taken place, the First Shinobi World War took place between the villages of Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sungakure, Iwagakure and Kumogakure. In an effort to balance the power between the villages and as a showing of goodwill, the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju intended to hand out the various Tailed Beasts he had captured. In opposition to this proposal, the First Kazekage counter-offered that instead of being given another Tailed Beast, as they already possessed the One-Tailed Shukaku, that Sunagakure would be provided fertile land at the expense of the Land of Fire, their closest neighbours and that they would receive 30% of the asking price that the other nations would pay in being provided their respective Tailed Beasts. The three Kages of Kirigakure, Iwagakure and Kumogakure were outraged at this offer and informed the Kazekage that should they wish it, their three villages could unite against the latter's village and utterly destroy should they wish it. However, their threats were quelled by the pleadings of the First Hokage who hoped for the future of all shinobi and that peace was the only means by which this future could achieved was through the medium of peace. His message unfortunately was not enough to persuade his fellow Kages and the war would resume, costing the lives of not only the First Hokage but also the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, whom the former appointed in his stead. Though peace would be achieved at the cost of great loss for both village and countries, this period of calm would not last long before the Second Shinobi World War would erupt and another generation would fan the flames of war.

Yet, this is one version of events. In this different timeline, the First Hokage, remembering the harsh choice he had to make in dealing with his friend and rival Madara Uchiha, recalls that initiative at the Five Kage Summit, joining together with the other three Kage against the Kazekage, wherein the former relents from his demands. As a result, peace reigns throughout the Shinobi World and countless numbers of people who would have lost their lives live, therefore changing the fate of those who would be broken by their deaths. Having guaranteed peace for the Shinobi World, Hashirama resigns from his position, and thusly appoints Tobirama to be the Second Hokage, remaining on as his adviser while spending more time with his family. Tobirama establishes the institutions such as the Academy, the ANBU, the Chūnin Exams as well as the Konoha Police Force. Though originally deigning to have the Uchiha bare the sole responsibility of policing, upon consultation and deliberation with Hashirama, eventually deigned for all clans of the villages to be able to join the force, thus ensuring better integration of the Uchiha within the framework of the village itself. Though many members of the Senju clan would intermarry into the various other clans that joined the village upon its inception as a means to strengthen the village as a whole, Tobirama would deign it important to ensure that the Senju clan as a whole would not disappear entirely through intermarriage and to achieve this end, would marry and have a child of his own thus ensuring the survival of the clan. Now, as a generation grows up without knowing the horror of war, their stories will shape the world in which they inhabit, going on to ensure their own legendary tales that speak of their power, bravery and Nindou.

Will you write your own story?
Hey there folks, Larry here! Needless to say, I thank you for taking the time to read this little idea of mine! I can't recall the last time I actually had an idea for a roleplay but needless to say I'm glad you're here! I've taken a great interest in Naruto lately since I finished Shippuden there a few weeks ago so I'm currently hooked on it! First of all, I think I need to establish some rules regarding characters, so please indulge me for a moment! :)
  1. Yes, you can indeed be a member of the Uchiha and Senju clans: Needless to say that does not mean you should. Though they were the founding clans of Konoha, individually both clans were not that strong, though the latter did possess great versatility in the ninja arts and the former possessing the Sharingan and remarkable chakra, they became the strongest clans through the abilities of Madara&Izuna and Hashirama&Tobirama most notably. Also, just because you choose to be an Uchiha does not necessarily mean your character will awaken the Sharingan, in fact the opposite is more likely to occur where your character will be Sharingan-less. Likewise just because you pick a Senju does not necessitate that your character will be intrinsically more adept at ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu then a member of any other clan. We could all be Uchiha and Senju clan members, doing away with Konoha altogether and finding ourselves returning to the Era of Warring States! But needless to say lads, I'm not going to prevent you from making an Uchiha or Senju character, I think the great benefit of this timeline is that they're an abundance of such characters left. However, there also many other clans that you could choose from such as the Sarutobi, Shimura, Nara, Yamanaka, Akimichi clans amongst various others! This roleplay will be all for the better if we have characters of various different clans as that was what the Hidden Village was meant to present; the elevation of looking out for one's own clan to looking out for the village as a whole.
  2. For the most part, your characters will be Genin though some people can choose to be a Jōnin Instructor for a designated group of Genin: In this case, do be honest with your character's capabilities. The are very few Itachi's in the world; even fewer Kakashi Hatake's. Your characters will most likely not have their capabilities so please do not write them as such. Also, while your characters may have experience in taijutsu given the fact that they often engage in mock combat scenarios in the Academy, very few of your characters will possess any outstanding ninjutsu techniques unless your character belongs to a clan that pass down Hiden techniques, such as the Shadow Possession Technique for Nara Clan or the Fire Ball Jutsu for the Uchiha. These are very rare exceptions and if you wish to create your own original clan with a Hiden technique, do send me a PM where we can discuss the kinks of it and make sure it's suitable enough for your character to use so as to not make it overpowered. As you can imagine, overtime your characters will eventually learn or possess the ability to perform a variety of techniques as they age and become more mature. Whether this would be through becoming adapt at using a sword (Kenjutsu) or throwing shurikens or kunai (Shurikenjutsu), improving your characters abilities like this can give them a unique style and this will be supplemented by the Chakra Natures that you will undoubtedly uncover as the roleplay progresses.
  3. As regards to Kekkei Genkai, given it's rarity in the manga, it will be likewise in the roleplay: However, that is not to say that I'm opposed to the idea of people possessing Kekkei Genkai but if a good bunch of people start requesting that their character's possess Kekkei Genkai's, I will more then likely have to randomly choose someone to have a Kekkei Genkai if not ban the idea outright. Also, if your character does end up possessing a Kekkei Genkai, that will be your characters most notable ability and more than likely every technique that your character uses will be through the medium of you Kekkai Genkai.
  4. As regards to specific weaponry pertaining to your own individual character or your clan, I'm all for it: So if your mother or father was a medical ninja and your character, having received training from them in regards to that manner, enables you to possess senbon, that is well permitted. Likewise, if your character were to possess another weapon that was passed down as a memento, similar to how Kakashi ended up possessing the White Light Chakra Sabre off Sakumo Hatake, or simply is a weapon that is favoured by the clan your character is a part of, I very much implore you to be as imaginative as you want but always stick within the bounds of weaponry during this particular time period.
  5. If you are going to engage another member's character in a fight, inform them that you intend to do so and if possible, write a joint post: If both of you are having trouble as to who should emerge the victor of the fight, do let me know and I will either decide randomly or if we discuss in regards to character development for both characters and how they can emerge better from this skirmish, it can be decided between the three of us.
  6. Finally, make sure to follow all RPNation rules and most importantly, to enjoy yourselves: I hope that we can make this a success and even if it does not, we can at least that we had fun doing it for the brief time we wrote together!
Thanks once again again for reading!

Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , useless useless , thanks for your interest! All we need is one more person and we have our first initial team! Also, don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have surrounding the setting or character design! :)

Last edited:
Would be interested in a Jounin Instructor role, since I'm guessing those will be more secondary when it comes to participating in missions and similar growth related stuff (Especially since their active presence would make most missions awfully easy for the genin). Not so sure about a Genin doe. Growth generally takes time and time isn't exactly something I have now.

Very good lads and ladies, looks like we have enough interest for the RP to start! I'm slightly busy at the moment but in a few hours I'll have the OOC and the CS form up!

Thanks for your interest! :)

I think I may close it for now fellas, just to get the ball rolling. Trust me, we'll have plenty of room to introduce more characters but with two teams worth of characters, I think it's perfect to start off with. :)

*BUMP*
We're currently looking for one member to play a genin, so it'll be a case of first come, first serve! Though you may be disappointed at first, there will be opportunities in the future for more people to join and the people that don't get selected here will be the first I'll turn to!
Thanks for your interest! :)

Yes you can, thanks for showing interest my friend! Click on that link just above and head to the OOC and that'll send you to the character forms! Good to have you with us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back