• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto shippuden plus OC's

Amaya Itami

Lovely_Hacker
for interest sake let's all pretend all genin are like 16 or 17 bc let's b real who wants to rp as a bunch of 12 year olds.

alright so i'm watching shippuden and in the mood for some ninja roleplay so let's go!!!

You can play an already existing character in the anime or an OC if you'd like

Basic Naruto RP for fun, we all start as Genin fresh out of the Academy (unless you play kakashi or guy sensei or tsunade or smthn like jiraiya)

characters not being played by anyone can be controlled in the RP by anyone who needs them (For example if no one chooses to play kakashi then he can be controlled by anyone if they need him for something)

here's what i want for a character sheet but i'll make an extra page for that.

Name (full name):
rank: (should be genin unless playing other character like kakashi or ect.)
appearance:
personality
village (you don't have to originally be from the leaf ex: left at the gates as a baby or smthn):
(If you're not from leaf then how'd you get there):
Sharingan(you don't have to have one just put none):
jutsu:
ambition/purpose for being a ninja:
fighting style:
Family(If you have any):
weapon of choice(Again you don't need to have one):

If you have any questions or think i missed something on the character sheet feel free to ask or mention :) lets have fun!

(If you're playing a character from the show you can modify the sheet or just fill in what you know or can find online for them)

CHARACTER SHEET

Last edited:
While the enthusiasm is great I'm curious what your setting is. Are we doing an AU with all characters included plus OCs? Or are we gonna try and justify being in the world as the story unfolds? Also are we exclusively in the timeline of Shippuden?

While the enthusiasm is great I'm curious what your setting is. Are we doing an AU with all characters included plus OCs? Or are we gonna try and justify being in the world as the story unfolds? Also are we exclusively in the timeline of Shippuden?

yeah all characters are present plus OC's and if people want they can play regular characters too like if someone wanted to play sakura or even Naruto they can, not exclusively i thought we could all start like at the beginning as genin out of the academy so we could go through like the chunin exams and stuff. but for fun's sake i thought we could all pretend that genin are all like 16-17 bc who wants to rp as 12 year olds but. if someone wants to be like an examiner or something like a squad leader that's fine too. I'm pretty much open to what you guys want to play as long as you run it by me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back