• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Seiten (Still Accepting Characters!!)

Should I allow Jinchuriki's?

• Yes, but with restrictions.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, people will abuse the power

• I dont care either way

• Total voters
kirisuto12804 said:
ill do one and mine is a jinjuriki too and i ship her with Gaara
We all ship an OC with Gaara lol

I have the Character Sheet done but wont post it until we get some more interest.

Lol i made mine special.. Kinda like a reason he would become a jinjuriki again. Mine Enzer is the owner of the no tails which (I KNOW is a leech but to mee a leech has a 'tail' so to me NO COUNT!) I went for the Japanese bobtail or bobcat which has no tail and i made a cute past between the no and 1 tail that they were in love. That even though the 1 tail has an ego the size of the mountains and the desert. He would lover it down for his mate Susami the no tail because she was different. She was eventually banished but her balance power split by 9 tails when she attacked the 2 tails out of jealousy when she thought she was trying to seduce 1 tails. That would explain why he doesn't know of love. 1 tails forced himself to forget. But what if she returns? Would he remember? How possessive Garra would be if he had the 1 tails still?

IF I allow jinches, I think I would like to keep it to the canon ones x.x But your story sounds really dramatic xD I wonder though if Gaara can really feel possessive?

its understandable and i believe he can. besides family and friend like love. he doesn't know pure love which would trigger a yandere like personality ounce he finds it. Besides people he trusts he wouldn't let them leave their sight of the village let alone leave without him knowing.

I'd be up for a Naruto Rp! Provided people don't allow produce super-powered Gennin with the Rasengan/Chidori/Rinnegan off the bat I'll be happy.

Hellkite said:
I'd be up for a Naruto Rp! Provided people don't allow produce super-powered Gennin with the Rasengan/Chidori/Rinnegan off the bat I'll be happy.
No worries. I will be strict when it comes to the strength of Genin. Glad to see you have some interest :)

My impatience will be the death of me

Well chidori and rasangan are A rank moves . With trainng a genin could master it. If you explain it in the cs I dont see why not. I dont find we need tail beast. It make it different from the other naruto rps

Shippo said:
Well chidori and rasangan are A rank moves . With trainng a genin could master it. If you explain it in the cs I dont see why not. I dont find we need tail beast. It make it different from the other naruto rps
It's more a single character possessing all three or similar at once which bothers me. Apologies, I wasn't clear.

I would be interested in this rp as well. However I have to agree with Hellkite. It would be best for the genin to not have powerful jutsu. If a genin is to have a A or above move I think there should be limits as well such as times one can use the jutsu, limiting the amount of other jutsu they have(since most of their training went into that jutsu/ on trick pony in a sense), or any other limit that could be thought off. I think the rp would benefit more from not having tailed beasts since they would complicate things in a rp like this. Anyways I have a jounin as well a genin. So I can fill a jounin spot if you would like.

Rinnigan isnt a A rank move. It a dojutsu that only achieve eternal m sharrigan. Chidori is limited sasake could only do it twice a day at first. Most genin in naruto verse knew one A rank move by the end of chuunin exam some before that. Just saying..

Example of A rank move is like fire ball jutsu. Sasake as a kid learns after hours of training.

Just cause one has an a rank move doesn't mean it always useable in a battle .

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! TRUST ME I will not allow genin to learn A rank jutsu without seeing serious efforts put into training. I've already written out limits for the ranks and such so it will be clear once I get the main thread up.

Also yeah I think jinches would cause a bit more trouble than they are worth but I did want opinions on that.

Anyway the information and such is all ready for the thread, so once we get some more interest in this, I will create it. So tell your friends!!!

In regards to making Jounin, I will be looking for a bit more effort in the cs, so just keep that in mind when the time comes, though of course the first people to tell me they want to be a Jounin will have the opportunity to submit theirs first :)

If there's a position open, I'd love to join. Naruto's gotta be one of my more favorite anime verses, albeit I haven't watched the most. If you'll have me, I'll be glad to participate.

I would have a few inquiries on exactly the details of both the plot and what we're capable of, though. By no means do I want to set up a Mary/Gary Stu, but some flexibility in the clans we descend from or kekkei genkai would be appreciated.

TheAncientCenturion said:
If there's a position open, I'd love to join. Naruto's gotta be one of my more favorite anime verses, albeit I haven't watched the most. If you'll have me, I'll be glad to participate.
I would have a few inquiries on exactly the details of both the plot and what we're capable of, though. By no means do I want to set up a Mary/Gary Stu, but some flexibility in the clans we descend from or kekkei genkai would be appreciated.
Of course I am not going to completely reject everyones creative ideas when it comes to those things, but keep in mind that a good character doesn't have to have a KG and those who do WILL be limited to 1. How well they can use it at the start and 2. How easily they will be able to learn jutsu/techniques that fall outside of the range of their respective KGs. Meaning that a Hyuga, for example, starting out as a Genin would not be able to learn fighting styles outside of the Gentle Fist without SERIOUS training and in theory a person without a KG will have more freedom to learn a variety of jutsu/techniques that will make them perhaps a more well rounded player. So that is something to think on.

Once the thread is up, you will see that I have put together a few examples of training and such but it will also be up to you to make it more personal with your character and allow them to grow at a steady pace. :)

I will probably have the thread up tomorrow seeing as there is good interest here.

Awesome. Without wanting to flog the "which jutsu etc a Gennin can or can't have" horse, I think we should remember that we put limits in place primarily for balancing purposes. In the Naruto lore maybe it is possible for one to have a series of very powerful moves when they're only a Gennin. But if the rest of the players have made their characters significantly less able then having one powerful character -even if they're theoretically possible- will upset the balance and make people feel like their characters can't contribute. Something to consider as people put up their CS's; the weaker characters are often more fun to play, I find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back