• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto RP with twists RP (turned into 1x1)

The next day...

Gaara some how ended up showing Noriko and Aya his sand jutsu. "That is so cool..." Noriko said in awe. " And you keep all that sand in the big jar thing!"

"Really? This is normal... I dont think it's that impressive." Gaara said to her.

"How is manipulating sand not impressive? It's just as impressive as your brother controlling puppets with chakra strings!" Noriko said to him. "This makes me want to travel even more. There is so much to see and learn outside the Leaf Village"
----
Meanwhile in the leaf village Danzo was found dead. He was hanging by the nail on his neck. Naruto was staring at him as Kushina came running over and pulled her sone away from the scene. "Naruto dont stare at that" she said to him quietly. Ezio was in the distance watching. He narrowed his eyes a bit before sighing and leaving.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Sadly enough that won't exactly happen with Kushina, also Gaara, it is cool, cooler then seeing spirits" Aya says and she yawns "I can summon mythical creatures" she says and adds "It's a lot more draining then it sounds though", she thinks for a while and smiles slightly "It's about time he was found" she mumbles quietly and the snake next to her hisses.

Sasuke looks at the male as people try to take him down from there and he sighs seeing a giant fang mark in his arms, one of Aya's snakes he figures. He walks over to Ezio and asks "Who do you think killed him?", they would probably point to some missing nin or something, luckily no one besides him knows anything about Aya's creatures, even so, even they get out if control sometimes, this was on of those times.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara raised an eyebrow, " Really? That's a bit weird.. no one can see spirits other than you. So I dont see why that isnt as..cool.." he said making Noriko grin a bit, "As manipulating sand"

Noriko hummed, " I am sure mom would let me travel when I am old enough. She can keep me in the village forever ya know"

"You two are weird..." Gaara said with a sigh.

Noriko giggled, " You've been saying that since yesterday"
---
Ezio shrugged, " Dont know, Danzo has a lot of enemies.." he answered even though he has two suspects, one of them doesnt have the motive which leads him to the last one, Aya. " Anyone of them could have kill him brutally" he said as he stretched a bit. "Wonder what is going to happen to the Anbu now.."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Aya shrugs "So are you, plus I'm used to being called weird" she says as she stretches a little, Tsunade had healed her, luckily, or she'd have to ask something else "Well whatever the case, can I show you one of tje creatures I can summon?" she asks looking at Gaara. She couldn't really summon them for long because she doesn't have enough chakra for it, she needed to work on that.

"Maybe someones going to take over from him" Sasuke says and he sweatdrops "Better question, we should be asking what killed him, nothing normal can make wounds that big" he says crossing his arms, Aya was on the suspect list most likely, but it wasn't clear she did it, plus she was either with him, with Minato or already on their way.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara sweatdroppes, " Um sure.. if you want" he said as he sat down on the ground to watch. Noriko tilted her head and turned to watch as well.
---
"There was a bite mark on his amr that looked like a snake." He said with a yawn. " Could have been someone who can summons snakes" hesaid as he watched the people get him down. "But the person I am thinking about wouldnt kill him like this though.." he got up and started walking.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya smiles and makes a few hand signs and her phoenix is seen looming over the group "Meet my phoenix" she says petting the bird after jumping on and she adds "I have two others with me, two snakes, but I can't use them twice a day and they don't change until I find a host for one of them, or I find the dragon spirit and find the temple".

Sasuke follows him putting his ands behind his back "Who do you think did that?" he asks anyone wjo knows Aya even half knows that she killed him, not herself of course "Well no use dwelling on it" he says "They'll find the culprit whatever methot needed" he adds.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara raised an eyebrow, " You use you snake twice already? For what?" He asked her as Noriko quietly looked at the bird. She fiddled with her scarf as she covered her lower half of the face with his face. She tired her up in a ponytail and rested her chin on her knees. Gaara looked at her, "You're suddenly quietly" he said. He was expecting her to running over and petting the bird.

"Yeah..." Noriko just said to him making the red head raise an eyebrow.
---
Ezio looked, " Who do you think did it?" He asked him as he walked with him as he walked towards his home. " And yes they will. Dont know what kind of punishment they will give the culprit.. this just looks like a murder. Although I suspect they will dig into Danzo's past."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well I used my nine headed snake yesterday during that fight haven't used the one headed snake in a while" Aya says jumping down as the bird disappears "Sometimes they go off on their own" she says and shrugs "So sometimes I have one with me and other times all three" she explains.

Sasuke shrug "Aya has an interest in snakes, but can't summon one long enough to kill someone and she was with other people when it hapoened. Then I guess there are others as well who'd have a snake they can summon" he says and adds "Now you answer my question, who do you think did it?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Isn't dangerous if one of your snake just able to wonder off on their own like that?.." Gaara asked a bit skeptical off her beasts. Shukaku can be a handful, but at least he cant run off on their own and randomly kill someone.
---
Ezio hummed, " Orochimaru" he answered as he walked. He was lieing, but it was hard to tell. " He is a strong rouge that can summon a snake and stuff. He could have kill Danzo" he added.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Normally they just go back to the temple of souls as they used to call it, they need chakra to move around and interact with others" Aya explains and she adds "And they never hurt someone without a good reason". She looks down and says "But I can't open the temple yet", she hated that she couldn't do that "I'm missing one spirit, the dragon spirit, but Minato will never give me permission to take my clan's test to become a full fledged ninja, some of my clan died during them because they weren't good enough"

Sasuke looks at Ezio "You're suspecting Aya aren't you? If it helps, Minato stopped her from doing anything stupid, besides she wouldn't put him for everyone to see, she'd burn his body" he says and adds "And even then, unless he seriously hurt her or angered her in any way she wouldn't kill him, she's nothing like that". He wondered if it was Aya's snake, those creatures hated Danzo, so it seems out of place, he'd have to ask Aya.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara tiltedbher head about the dragon spirit, " How is it missing?" He asked her. "Can you find it? What is it like?" He added.

Noriko decided to leave the two alone and went off to explore the sand village on her own. She concentrated on her hearing as she walked around, listening to her surroundings. 'It's rude to try listening into other people's conversations, little girl'
---
Eric looked, " I never said anything about Aya, Saskue" he simply said to him not denying or comfirming his question. He stretched a bit. " Anyway, any idea where The Hokage and your two siblings are?" He asked him.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"He isn't missing, I'll find him during my trial, my clan has their own trial, we don't have any ranks among the ninjas, you have the head of the clan, then you have ninjas and civilians, oh and ninjas in training of course" Aya says as her tail sways from side to side "Though when the clan got attacked the dragon spirit disappeared and went back to the trial ground, of course I need the hokages permissing to do the trial since I'm in his village" she says, she hated that part, but at least she was still alive.

Sasuke grins "But you're not denying it either" he says and shrugs "I'm sure they're fine, after all, none of them is really weak, although Noriko can be a bit... annoying" he says and sighs "It's boring without those two, but at least you don't have training because Tsunade is with them" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko blinked and looked around. She raised an eyebrow, "Must be my imagination..." she mumbled as she continued to walk around. She saw Kakankuro carrying some parts for his puppet. She ran over to him, "... Hi" she sais with a smile.

Kankuro looked, " What do you want?" He asked her.

Notiko frowned a bit, "... Nothing..." she said before turning around to leave.

"Wait.." Kankuro said with a sigh. "Sorry, still mad about my puppet..."

Noriko turned and looked at him, " I am sorry about that.." She said before smiling, " Do you need any help? Those look heavy"

"Because they are, but I doubt y-" he got cut off when Noriko took some boxes and smiled. "....Nevermind" he said as he started walking as the red head followed after him.

"Can you tell me a bit about your jutsu?" Noriko asked excitedly.

Kankuro looked, " Sure" he said and started to explain it to the girl.
---
"Seems like a simple clan" Gaara said as he stretched a little as he got up. "One more question..." she stared at her for a moment, " How are you able to see the tailed beast?..."
--
"I dont need to deny something I never brough up" Eric replied as he put his hands behind his head. " Why dont you go hang out with Naruto or something?" He suggested even though the male will deny the offer. "I am gonna go play shogi with Uncle Shikaku..." he said with a yawn.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Not sure, sometimes they show themselves to me, most of the time not though" Aya says and she adds "The nine tails has never shown himself to me for example", she wondered why that was, it wasn't like she hated the tailed beasts, they never harmed her clan or the village.

Sasuke sighs "Pass" he says and adds "Kakashi-sensei said he had a mission for us today, so I guess I'm heading towards the gate then, lucky Aya, she can have all the fun she wants", he walks off and adds "But who knows what she is up too".

Naruto looks at his mother "Mom who or what could have done that to him?" he asks and asks "What is that person is still in the village?", it was scary to think that someone or something could have done that to one of the strongest people in the village "Dad has to know as well".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko set the boxes down once they reached his workshop. She looked around in awe before looking at the male curiously, "So these chakra strings. Are they hard to make?" She asked him as she looked sround the room.

"What do you think?" The male asked her as he sat down at his work bend.

"Cant you just put some chakra in a seal and place it on the puppet?" She asked before realizing the answer. " Oh.. it's not the same thing though..." she giggledas she looked at some blades.

"Dont touch those. They are coated in poison" he said to her. Noriko blinked and moved back from the blades. She looked over at Kankuro as she walked over and sat down next to him and watch his work. She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them as she watched silently watched.
---
"You agitated Shukaku a bit when you saw him... they dont like being seen, and I dont really know much about the nine-tails to give my input on his behavior..." he said noticing that Noriko was gone. "Anyway.. how are your wounds?..."
---
"Yeah... who knows..." Ezio said with a sigh. "See ya and good luck" he said as he walked off as well. He ran into Shikamaru and looked, "hey" he said as the raven head looked up.

"Hey, you saw the body?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah..."

"Have any ideas who could have done it?" Shikamaru asked.

Ezio thought for a moment, " Not really..." he answered. " Gonna go play shoginwith uncle. You coming?"

"Sure, dont have anything else to do" Shikamaru said ask he followed the male.
---
Kushina frowned, " I dont know Naruto, but I hope that person isnt in the village anymore..." she said to him. " And I will tell him as soon as he gets back. You should get going, Kakashi told me you have your first mission" she smiled. " Good luck and stay safe okay?"
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"All healed thanks to Tsunade" Aya says with a smile, but her smile disappears seeing a spirit mentioning her to come over "You should head back, I have something I need to do" she says and runs of, somehow she felt like it would be better if she didn't go, but she was curious "Oh if anyone asks tell them not to worry about me!" she calls after pausing a bit and she runs of again.

Sasuke waits at the gates with Sakura, much to his annoyance. "Right" Naruto says "See you later" he says and runs of towards the gate, sure he was late, but so was Sasuke, not that it would matter anyway, Kakashi-sensei would be late too.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Kankuro looked at Noriko for a moment noticing the girl is really quiet. " Hey can you hold this for me? He asked her. Noriko blinked and nodded as she went to hold it. The hand came to 'life' attaching it to the girl's face. The girl screamed and fell of the chair.

Kankuro laughed, " The hell was that for!" Noriko yelled fuming mad.

Kankuro shrugged, " Just wondering what was bothering you"

"And you ask by attaching a hand to my face?!"

"Just tell me what's wrong" Kankuro said. "and hand me that back" he sais referring to the hand. Noriko blinked before she giggled a bit at his pun. She gave the hand back to him before sitting back down. "...So?"

" Meh..." Noriko sighed softly before asking. " Have you felt like there is a gap between you and someone that you cant close no matter what?" She asked him.

Kankuro thought for a moment, "... yeah... Everyday.." he said softly as Noriko looked at him.

"How do you deal with it?"

"I am just there for them, you know. Eventually that gap will close right? And if it doesn't at least you know you tried"

"Yeah.." Noriko said with a smile feeling a bit better " Oh and another question. Let say I wanted to coat my blades in poison... can you give me some advice on that?"

"Well.." Kankuro started and tol her about what to do if she does that
---
Gaara raised an eyebrow and he shrugged, he was about to walk away but sighed a bit before following after the fox ninja.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya looks around and the stop and she sighs, she had no idea where she was "Where are we going?" she asks as the spirit stops as well and he points to a cave and then to the scroll her sword is in "You want me to help another spirit?" she asks earning a nod and she heads off too.

Temari walks into the room "Has anyone seen Aya and my brother?" she asks "They're not in the village" she says and looks at Noriko "Weren't you with them?" she asks, the last they were seen they were talking where Gaara was showing them his sand jutsu "And Minato wants to take you two for a walk around the village to see if you can find some souvenirs for home and your friends"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara just silently followed her. He kept his chakra hidden and kept his distance so he wont get caught.
--
Noriko and Kankuro looked at Tenmari, "They were getting along well so I left them alone..." Noriko answered, " So i dont know where she and your brother is..." she added.

"They should still be in the village. It's not like they can go anywhere else" Kankuro said wondering where they coukd have gone.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya sighs and goes into the cave taking her sword, she really had a bad feeling about this "Why would a spirit be here?" she asks and she hears something in the back of the cave, so the keeps walking.

Temari looks at her brother "No they aren't" she says and then looks at Noriko "Does Aya run of without telling anyone often?" she asks "And Gaara is targeted by a lot of people because of the tailed beast, so we're in trouble if he gets lost"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaara stayed silent and covered eye, cresting a floating eye ball that floats into the cave ahead of the girl.
---
Noriko nodded, " Yeah..." she muttered as she fiddled with her red scarf. After a moment she got to her feet, " Ill go look for her, you tell dad" she added before running off to look for the girl.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya sighs and wonders why she's stuck helping spirits "Right, no one else can do it" she says and walks on and she stops "Fire jutsu: Great fire ball" she says and the cave lights up for a moment so she can actually see where's she's going.

Temari sighs and looks at Kankuro "Stop her please, she might be looking for her, but something tells me that that isn't smart" she says and adds "Besides, it doesn't even seem like Aya and Noriko can along that good"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Gaaara tilted his head and moved the eye away when she used her fireball jutsu to light up the cave. He looked around the cave wondering what was in it.
---
Kankuro sweatdropped and nodded to his sister before getting up, and going after Noriko. The girl jumped from rooftop to rooftop as she looked around. She felt a presence behind her and looked to see Kankuro, "Tenmari is gonna continue looking for them. Why dont we go back-" he got cut off by the stomach from Noriko.

Noriko blinked and scratched the back of her head, " Can we get food?..." she asked as she ate a poki stick. " Cause I am pretty sure these arent healthy" she chuckled a bit. " And you dont have to lie. I know your sister send you" she added. " I just want to go home and hide in the forest.. or stay here. That would be nice..."

"You do not want to stay here.. trust me on that.." Kankuro warned the girl.

"Why?" Noriko tilted her head.

"Reasons..." Kankuro answered.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya stops and she sees something at the end of the cave, but a see through hand smashes her against the wall "That thing actually shows itself to normal people?" she asks deactivating her eye and she sweatdrops "Yep", she just couldn't figure out what it was at the moment, so that wasn't helping.

Temari lands next to the two and says "Noriko, it isn't smart if you run of too, your father is worried about you two, so you should go and see him, I'll go and look for Aya and Gaara"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back