• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto RP with twists RP (turned into 1x1)

Aya is sitting in class next to Sasuke and a very annoying Sakura, to be more precise, Sasuke had pulled her along so he wouldn't have to sit next to a fangirl, Aya rests her head on her hand as she wraps her tail around her waist under her kimono, the only thing she couldn't hide were her ears, but they were called cute most of the time "The teacher is late" she says and Sasuke nods slightly "I still think that Minato needs a bigger house, I can't handle Naruto much longer then this" he says and pats Aya on her head "You on the other hand is lucky" he says, but the girl rolls her eyes "I'd rather have my own room"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

A girl with long messy red hair and red eyes was humming happily as she tried out a new technique she got her mother to show her. "Noriko be careful" Naruto said as he watch the girl ready to run towards the wall.

"I will be fine.." She said as she ran up it. She got to the ceiling and stood there for a few seconds before she ended up falling . Naruto quickly caught her as the girl grinned, "10 seconds! Thats 5 five seconds longer than yesterday!" She said excitedly as she got down and got ready to run up the wall again.

A male with short black hair was trying to sleep. He looked at the hyper girl, 'They are noisy' he thought as he yawned a bit.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Aya sighs and calls to the two "Class is starting soon! You two had the worst grades so get your buts in here noisy duo!". Sasuke sighs and mumbles "On second thought, I'm going to ask Minato if he can get us two an apartment to live in, Naruto keeps pulling on your tail too", Aya nods and pulls a painful face at the memory, she sometimes wished she could use her sword against her blonde adoptive brother, but she had to lock it in a chest in her shared room. The teacher walks in and sighs "Uzumaki get in your seats right now!" he yells looking at the two "Aya, what did I tell you about your ears?" he asks and Aya bluntly says "I can't hide them, deal with it".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko was half way up the wall when the teacher came in and broke her concentration. "Waa!" She yelled not ready to land safely. A shadow vine appeared and caught her. She blinked as she hung in the air for a bit before being set down. She giggled, " Thank you Ezio" the male gave her a thumbs up before going back to sleep. Noriko then stuck her tongue out at the teacher. Naruto sighed in relief, before sitting down Noriko happily followed after and sat down next to him. She hummed happily hoping to end this so she can run home and train.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

The teacher starts telling the teams and he finally says "Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura you three will form team 7", Sasuke groans and mumbles "No no no", he earns a pat on his head from Aya as the teacher continues "Uchiha Aya, Nara Ezio and Uzumaki Noriko will form team 8. You will meet your teacher outside and then go to the training grounds" he says. Aya groans and her ears go flat on her head "Guess I have to find some way to hide them" she mumbles and adds "Otherwise she's never going to leave me alone".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

'Yes!' Naruto though happily with a grin. Noriko pouted a bit sad she isn't in the same team as her brother, but she is with Aya so that is good. Ezio yawned as he nodded a bit. Noriko got up and ran off outside to meet her teacher. Ezio followed after her lazily.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya gets up slowly and follows the other two as the students scatter to meet up with their teachers, she shoots a look at Sasuke who leaves after her. Aya makes her way outside while keeping her ears flat on her head so they blend in with her hair so she can actually pass of as normal. She sees the other two and walks over, she wished she had her sword right now.

Tsunade walks over to the three and says "I'm your teacher Senju Tsunade, Aya, just let your ears and tail as they are" "No, I don't want Noriko becoming like her brother, he pulls on my tail when he can" Aya says slightly annoyed.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko blinked and looked at Aya, " I only pulled on your tail once... that was when we first met" she said crossing her arm. "Also tried to hug it a few times, but never pulled on it!" She said to her. Ezio stayed silent as he listened to the girls talk.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I don't want people hugging it either" Aya says and she adds "And promise to leave my ears alone". Tsunade sweatdrops and says "Well let's go then" she ways walking of and Aya follows her mumbling "Can't wait till I'm old enough to take that damn test", she had heard of people dying during her clan's test, but she just wanted to get rid of the ears and tail.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko pouted, "..I promise to leave your tail and ears alone" she said with a smile as she followed at Tsunade. Ezio just yawned as he followed after the girls. Noriko hummed happily as she walked wondering what are they gonna do. She is always looking forward to improve her skills, even if her grades werent the best. She was rarely discouraged by them, she hope she can do better in the field though.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"If you even touch either of them once I'll use my flute on you" Aya says letting her tail unwrap from her waist and her ears stand up normally. Tsunade looks at the three and she says "I'm not going to do something boring as Kakashi, but instead I've hidden 6 bells somewhere in the forest, find them within three hours, two bells each", Aya nods and says "Sounds easy enough, won't need my sword for this", she wasn't kidding about using her flute on Noriko if she touched her ears or tail, she'd have to give Naruto the same threat, the only one allowed to touch them was Sasuke and only to brush her tail, she didn't mind her black haired brother touching her ears though.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko shot the girl a glare she didnt really like the flute. In fact she hated it. The thought of controlling someone's soul makes her sick to her stomach, " Try it. I dare you." she hissed, she would rather die than be her or anyone's puppet. Ezio slowly stepped between the two as Noriko crossed her arms and looked away. She wanted to add that she would destroy the flute as well, but didnt since she knows it's one of the few things left off her clan. She fiddled with her scarf a bit to calm down before looking up at Tsunade, now a bit skeptical with the easy task in finding bellsz

"This sound fishy" Ezio said to the lady giving a lazy stare. He wondered if there really is 6 bells in the forest for them.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Then leave my ears and tail alone" Aya says and she rolls her eyes "I was only going to make you embarrass yourself for an hour" she says and looks at Tsunade "But yeah the does sound fishy Ezio" she says and Tsunade chuckles "Remember three hour, you start now" she says and disappears.

Aya looks at the other two and says "So... Let's start looking", she runs of and sighs, she wished they would have more time to find the bells.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko and Ezio nodded as they followed at the fox girl. "So where should we start?" Noriko asked.

"She probably put it somehwere we dont look with traps around it" Ezio said as he ran.

"Hm... how about the top of the tallest tree then?" Noriko suggested.

"Hm... maybe.." he said with a yawn.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"That is a stupid idea" Aya says and she stops to turn to the two "Because she wants us to look at all the unlogical place, so we're most likely going to find them in the logical places and we should split up too, each taking a side of the forest" she says and looks around "I'll take that way" she says pointing to the right and running of again. She didn't want to stick around Noriko at the moment, it was bad enough they shared one room.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko sighed and Ezio looked at her, " Is she always like that?..."

"Yeah..." Noriko answered as she fiddled with her scarf again. " Anyway. Ill go look on this side" she said with a big smile before running off. Ezio sighed thinking it woukd have been better if they were together. He head of to his side of the forest to find the bells.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya jumps in a tree and closes her eyes focusing on her ears and she tries to find the sound of a bell in her direct area "That way" she mumbles and heads of again, it was faint but it was something. She felt really lucky she had her ears at that moment since she didn't have to search long if they were somewhere the wind could reach them "Still want to take that stupid test" she mumbles as she stops to check once more.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko got a little bit away and softly sighed to herself before just flat out punching a tree. She sighed again to herself, 'Lowest grade huh...' She thought clenching her fist a bit. She shook her head, 'No use crying over spilled milk' she thought remembering what her mother told her. She nodded to herself and ran off to find the bells.
--
Ezio got to his are and yawned a bit as he looked around. He closed his eyes ans did a few hand signs before slamming his hand on the ground. His shadow elongated before turning into small mice and scattering. He sat down on the ground with his eyes close as he concentrated his chakra.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya uses one of her snakes to get the first bell and she jumps of to find the next one, putting the one she found in the pouch around her leg and she looks around, she just had to find one more before she was done, her ear catches another sound so she heads over to that direction, this was easy when you had useful tricks to help.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko hummed softly as she found a waterfall. She stopped and looked over at it before running over to the waterfall. She hums softly as she looked over the water. She tilted her head, seeing something shiney. She took off her shoes and jumped into the water. She swam down towards the object and it up to see a bell. She blinked a bit surprised before swimming up to get some air. She swam to the shore and pulled herself up out of the water. "Funny finding you in the water.." she said with a giggle as she pocketed the bell. She then tied her hair up and grabbed her shoes, then ran off to find the other bell.
---
The mice soon came back to Ezio eith thr information he wanted. The male opened his eyes before running off towards the nearest bell. He found it while avoid a trap. He pocketed the bell and went towards the other one.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya hums happily as she jumps from tree to tree with easy despite her outfit and she stops seeing a bell on the ground "That's definitely a trap" she says and sees a small spider nearby and she tilts her her "I could use her... But I need to get it without touching the grounds" she says and sighs, how useful her sword would be now. She makes a clone of herself and lets it grab the bell and toss it to her before the trap makes it disappear and she puts it with the other one, yep logical places in her case.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko sneezed a bit as she ran around the place. She was so gonna catch a cold after this. She soft as she looked around for the other bell. ' now where can the other one be?..' she thought as she closed her eyes to think and hear. She sighed after a moment of not hearing anything, before going back to running around for the other bell.
---
Enzio hummed as he found his second bell hanging losely on a tree. He stared at it before taking out his kunai and throwing it at the bell. It activated the trap and dropped the bell. He avoided the trap before catching the bell. He stretched a bit before heading back.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Aya stops and she feels something watching her and she turns around activating her eyes and she sweatdrops "I need to head back" she says and she figure lands next to her making her tilt her head at the ears and tail, only a few were able to switch between them after completing the tests, she watches the spirit point somewhere and she shakes her head before heading of again, she didn't have time to stay since she wasn't going to let Tsunade waiting and she would go back later to find out what he or she wanted.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Noriko sighed a bit, "Damn where can it be?" She mumbled as she tried to listen for it again. She took a deep breath, 'calm down..' she thought as she tried listening again.
---
Ezio was already back to his spot. He was sitting down and lookingbat the sky as he waited for the girls. He wondered if they are okay and needed help looking for the bells. He'll wait a few minutes before running off to check on them.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back