• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto rp that is getting a reboot

NeonFlow NeonFlow So I am making a genin, how many jutsu can they start out with, besides the basic E level jutsu of course.

Ima say one or two C level
Or three or four D level.

If I feel a genin shouldn’t be busting out shadow clones I’ll ask you to edit etc

Ima say one or two C level
Or three or four D level.

If I feel a genin shouldn’t be busting out shadow clones I’ll ask you to edit etc

So its one or two C level and three or four D level or its just one or the other?

The way I see it the higher the level the more skill and chakra is needed to perform said jutsu.
But I get people want jutsu that are "cool" or reflect their characters chakra nature.

Basically choose what makes sense but perform them at a genin level.
Like this will be a jutsu my character knows. He won't be at a ANBU level but he can use said jutsu all the same.

Temporary Paralysis Technique

I was using this for ideas but people mix in their own characters and jutsu with the canon stuff so it's hard to get perfect information aha

Like "if Naruto's older sister can perform the wind punch jutsu at age 8 surely my genin can use...

The way I see it the higher the level the more skill and chakra is needed to perform said jutsu.
But I get people want jutsu that are "cool" or reflect their characters chakra nature.

Basically choose what makes sense but perform them at a genin level.
Like this will be a jutsu my character knows. He won't be at a ANBU level but he can use said jutsu all the same.

Temporary Paralysis Technique

I was using this for ideas but people mix in their own characters and jutsu with the canon stuff so it's hard to get perfect information aha

Like "if Naruto's older sister can perform the wind punch jutsu at age 8 surely my genin can use...

Ah okay I gotcha!

It's a option but I'd rather see how each person plays a genin before handing out villains spots at random

Oh okay, well can I be a sound transfer student, orrrr? Not sure how that works, but I'll give it a shot! I am curious what it'd be like to see my adorable little psychopath grow up.

You can play a refugee from a different nation who grew up in the village or land of fire
but a psychopath genin transfer isn't gonna happen easily.

"Ok you two, team up with the crazy kid from another land and find that cat!/protect these supplies!"
Not the safest idea Yea?

Oh he'd know not to let it show! All talented psychos know when to bottle it up inside. In fact, he'd even act really kind and playful, with a touch of shyness. Learn how to be a charmer. I hope that soothes a few concerns.

can we get 1 more genin so we can start?
Would someone be willing to play 2 genin?
If it's needed I'll play the characters lol genin jonin and enemies...
But if that's the case I'll do it in a bit incase others players who feel ready to write might jump in.

I haven't been feeling well and I don't know if I will be able to participate. I really want to but I don't want to hold the rp back from starting
You're not to blame, I was just after a yes or no aha
Ima take this answer as a..... no?

Aw man, I take it you don't want me in?
You can play sure, but I'll warn you now I won't take to much fucking about aha

If your character is openly psychotic/odd/a worry/a threat
I don't want to involve it with the plot aha ANBU ninjas will just erase the problem

All right, that's fine. I'll make sure to behave myself!
For you and anyone else who may be wanting to make a "vengeance seeking rogue ninja" send me a pm with the idea and I will tell you if and how it can work into the story villian wise.

I'm open to working three "villains" into the plot.

If you wish to make a Orchimaru level character you also need to have a genin character.

All right, I'm still not sure how all it works, but I guess that I should have a first try with something familiar - mostly, haven't touched Naruto for years, but give me a few hours and I should be full of knowledge I had once possessed. I'd like to join. I hope not to disappoint anyone here.
Will hopefully be getting my character up soon!
I'm hyped.
Interested!
sand village is love
If I need to I don’t mind making two
I'm interested
Think I got everyone.

This rp isn't dead but I think I'm going to restart it with five players. Each person playing a genin, me playing two jonin and a genin.

You are welcome to copy paste your current character to this new one as the idea is the same Naruto universe with changes here and there, focusing on the genins journey into becoming better ninja. By the time they are chunin or jonin they will be participating in a ninja war.

The main change in this will be two teams instead of numerous,
a cleaner/quicker start,
A better name then Jinchūriki war,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back