• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto RP [[OCxCanon - OCxOC]]

Goul-zone

Hello hello!
I'll start with a quick introduction! My name's Gal, I'm 27, she/her, and I have about a decade of on and off again RP experience. I'm looking for an RP partner who is 21+. I'm also ghost friendly.

Recently I've gotten back into Naruto through reading the manga, and I'm dying to write a casual RP for it.

I'm looking for either oc/canon or oc/oc with doubling. (I love ocs. So I will want to know all about yours!)

For oc/canon, I'm looking for someone write either Gai, Kakashi, or Hidan. I'm comfortable writing pretty much all canon characters in return. (The only canon character I'd like to avoid writing for is Sasuke and Neji. Sorry, but I'm not a huge fan, and struggle to write them sympathetically.)

As far as oc/oc in concerned, I have lots of options! I write m/f, m/m, and f/f. I also have an oc with an oc Genin team that I'd love to write. So, the more ocs the better!

I'll keep this short and sweet, and thank you for taking the time to check out this ad. Please message me if you're interested, otherwise, have a nice day!

Please ignore the many grammer mistakes I've made - I wrote this on my phone and it's too late to fix it. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back