• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: ROOT of evil (private RP between me and MorikoSenju)

"How obnoxious..." Chiruka snorted at the sight.

Naruto blinked in confusion."The Senju Compound isn't anywhere near as large..." He whispered in awe.

Chiruka glares at him lightly. "Because we have class."

Kakashi sighs, although his eyes show his amusement. "Children, focus."

"Sounds good," Naruto said in agreement.

Kakashi nodded. "There are several guards in several positions. We will focus on the ones outside and then move onto the ones inside." He said with the agreement, glancing towards his students.

Kakashi arched an eyebrow. "Like I said. There are several positions. So we will split up and remove them." He explained once more. "Once that is done we shall start removing the ones inside." He explained agian. "You have all studied the rotations already."

Chiruka nods slightly shifting in place. "Right." She agrees.

With a nod, the team was quick to all split up. They each went after their own guards in their own methods. Sasuke and Naruto preferring to knock out and tie up their opponents. While Chiruka was quick to silence them. Kakashi checked his for any valuable information before removing them. Once that was done they started focusing on the ones within the mansion.

Patrick used genjutsu to one guard. He then used the transformation jutsu to turn into said guard and then kill the person operating the central security system with the human path. "I'm in." Patorikku said, disabling the intruder alarms via the codes he extracted via the human path.

Last edited:
{Yes. Very simple TVs, and whatnot. But I have never seen a security system before. Okay, sure.}

It didn't take long before the team had taken all of the guards out and moved to capture Gatou.

Patorikku captured gatou with a paralysis jutsu. "Your reign of terror is over." Patorikku said with a strong killing intent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back