• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NARUTO ROLE PLAYER WANTED

Yeeyee

Looking for rp
Please for the love of God and all that is holy, I just want to rp!

Hello my name is Christine, but you may call me Chrissy! My japanese friends call me Chi.

I'm looking for a Naruto role player. Someone who is literate and one paragraph minimum. And please please please someone that knows about the lore all up until Shippuden. I didn't watch Boruto.

I am a oc role player, but I can also play as canon characters and do double ups. I prefer oc x canon.

My Naruto oc is Shiori. She is the daughter of Yahiko and Konan and was raised around the akatsuki organization. She is one year older than Sasuke, so that should give you an idea of how old she'll be during the series. When Yahiko died, Nagato and Konan agreed that they would let Shiori believe that Pain was an actual living person and her father. She trained under Konan, Pain, and Kakuzu. By the time she was 14 she was ready to take on S ranked missions and became an official member of the akatsuki.

Please dm me if you are interested! I'm so desperate for this to be done correctly and accurately it hurts lol.

Hey, i tried adding you on discord but it didn’t work. Maybe try adding me my discord is mkuchiha#4904

Users who are viewing this thread

Back