• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Role Play

Wing-it-Gal

Fair winds and Following Seas
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I just started Naruto Shippuden and have been really interested in roleplaying as a result.

I am willing to double as the following characters: Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and Sakura

I am looking for someone who can play as Kakashi for my OC. I have a few story ideas in mind so we can talk about the details over pm and see if it's something that works for both of us.

I am not picky about length just as long as it makes sense for the story and has appropriate detail for both parties.

I prefer my partners to be 18+.

I will reply at least once a day on average give or take, twice a week at the very least. Any less than that and just give me a gentle poke and I'll tell you what's going on (if I haven't put it in my status already).

I don't mind OOC talk, I like making friends with my partners. (A little sad sometimes when they disappear but I've sort of realized that that's just kind of how it goes sometimes). But it's also okay if you just want to keep to the rp.

Oh! Also, I am a fan of Naruto but I get fuzzy on details and things and have to look stuff and such. So I prefer a partner who is forgiving about those things.

Let's have fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back