• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I apologize guys, Huntrey and I had conflicting schedules today and haven’t gotten the opener finished. He’s finishing his portion up tonight and I’ll write the closing portion when I get home from work tomorrow. I promise this will be started tomorrow!

Hibiscus Hibiscus Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Xcelgamer Xcelgamer hazy hazy The Black Knight The Black Knight SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool IDKnuggets IDKnuggets NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack Spiderverse Spiderverse

Well, well, well, look what I found...

A main thread! We're open for business!

A few notes before you all begin: Not all the ninja are rigged with paper bombs, just the two in the beginning. Since it's like 2:30 AM at the beginning of the story, most of your characters were probably asleep, only to be woken up to the sounds of the explosions.

Good luck, and Godspeed!

There’s no hard limit, but for guidelines, average Genin is around 15-25 total, average Chunin is around 30, Jonin around 35-45. You can go above or below this, these are just guidelines.

There’s no order as of yet. If it gets spammy I might put one in.
ah ight

Hmm do anyone want to interact? I'm gonna have Lunae awake from her sleep and go outside.
Possibly a genin from her team?

Hey everyone, just a quick update on our opponent. Their goal is not necessarily to kill. They've been given orders to not kill beyond necessity, though not every single one of them is going to follow this to a T. There will be bloodthirsty ones that will go out of their way to try and kill, but most of them are not necessarily aiming to kill. They won't hesitate if they have to, but if someone has given up or is otherwise incapable of hindering the progress to their goals, the majority of them will just move on.

I'm just giving you guys a heads up. I should've done this sooner but I didn't think about it until now, as I'm writing for Kiyoshi. They will fight like hell as long as your character is in their way, but if your character falls most of them won't go out of their way to do any more damage.

But, there's always that chaotic evil subset that just want to hurt people. Just something to keep in mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back