• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Probably not Rai, cause while on the level of a Jonin she has turned down the offer to become one multiple times and she also really doesn't want to take on a team of Genin at the start of this

If one of your characters wants to do it, they can. If no one else wanted to I was going to make another character for the sake of that spot.

I'd be willing although I'm not sure what the justification for a Chunin watching over Genin instead of a Jonin doing so
It would be more like a Chunin to be the squad leader of an established Shinobi group. My guess is, since they're all pretty fresh Genin, the village would want a Jonin watching over them.

Huntrey and I have gone through all posted character sheets and expressed our thoughts and concerns between each other for each one.

We only saw a few minor issues with CS that are easily fixed, no major glaring issues or something that would make a character unacceptable. We have sent messages to anyone that has one of these small issues. If you haven’t received a message, your character seems to be in good order and will be officially accepted soon. If you have received a message, just fix up any issues we messaged you about (none of them should take more than a few minutes) and reply to our messages so we know you’re done.

Huntrey and I are going through more plot points, and I work 18 hours over the next two days, so I don’t have a projected start date for the roleplay. I’m off Monday (and technically Tuesday but I have plans), so I’ll probably have it mostly fixed up then,
I
It would be more like a Chunin to be the squad leader of an established Shinobi group. My guess is, since they're all pretty fresh Genin, the village would want a Jonin watching over them.
[/
Yakari could probably progress into a Jonin. Though I doubt right away he would be much of a fit. We’d probably need a place holder or an extra character. I could also make one if necessary

Yakari could probably progress into a Jonin. Though I doubt right away he would be much of a fit. We’d probably need a place holder or an extra character. I could also make one if necessary

No worries, I can make a Jonin for the sake of being Squad leader. Once we get started we may find that the Genin get put elsewhere anyway, but we'll have to see how this opening goes. ;)

Alright ladies and gentlemen, tomorrow’s the big day (hopefully)! I’ll be putting together the rest of the opening post and letting you all loose!

Also, I wanna say that my posts might be a bit slow, cuz of different timezones. Is everyone OK with that?
That should be absolutely fine. I'm more concerned with the quality of the writing and story than how fast the roleplay is moving. As long as you're posting semi-regularly it won't be a problem.

I can do that ^^

Also, how many paragraphs do we need to write?
I'm not going to be putting a hard limit on it unless it gets out of control. I like to be a bit more on the detailed side (will probably not be as much at the start, I need to get my chops in since I haven't roleplayed in a while), but as long as you're putting effort into the writing I don't see a point in putting hard limits on it.

Huh, I just realized we have two sneaky-disguise ladies on board!

Except Rai does it for a more serious reason than Hikari

Oog

These two sneaky-disguise ladies have bad taijutsu in common too O^O

Ever thought on using Wind Jutsu to make enemies fall and finish them off? Or use Water jutsu to make them slip and finish them off XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back