• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shadowborn Omen Shadowborn Omen The Black Knight The Black Knight

How do our genin interact with eachother?
Based on their personality, I would probably figure that Daichi would be the go-getter between the three of them. He'll probably be the one calling the shots as far as what to do. Then Kiyoshi will probably be quieter and will probably just follow along with whatever Daichi decides to do. Kiyoshi might come up with his own plans, but won't feel comfortable enough to voice them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I am trying to imagine your expectations for Lunae, but I could be quite off. I imagine she won't necessarily come up with her own ideas at first, but rather just correct others after they've been suggested. Sort of 'matter-of-fact'ly pointing out errors and fixing them, or just pointing them out and eliminating the plan entirely. I'm just brainstorming here, I'm not 100% sure what your in-depth perception of Lunae's personality is like.

NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack So for Jin, since he’s from the Yamanaka clan, he probably knows about Akima Yamanaka. Akima was Kitsune’s teammate and she died 10 years ago during a mission with Kitsune, as did the third member of the mission. Kitsune was the only survivor.

Kitsune was 12 at the time, Akima was 14, and Jin would have been 18. Whether they were direct family, distant relatives, or whatever in between is up to you. As is how Jin feels towards Kitsune because of it. Whether he sees Kitsune as the last person Akima saw and has a soft spot for him, or sees him as being unable to protect Akima and resents him for it.

They also would have both been Cat Division Captains at the same time, though Kitsune transferred to Bear Division three years ago.

IDKnuggets IDKnuggets I’m not sure on time, but chances are Sensõ would have been in Cat Division at the same time that Kitsune was a Captain, but Jin is also the current Captain so your character knows him.

Shadowborn Omen Shadowborn Omen I imagine my girl Rai would only really be known by the Homage? Considering she tries to keep everything about a secret. Maybe the others would have at most heard about her?

Last edited:
That was pretty accurate. She'd just mock them in a playful manner or come off bored at times mostly, she's abit of an oddballl.
She's not a plan-maker or shot caller. It'll be easier to get a feel once i can write her out.

NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack So for Jin, since he’s from the Yamanaka clan, he probably knows about Akima Yamanaka. Akima was Kitsune’s teammate and she died 10 years ago during a mission with Kitsune, as did the third member of the mission. Kitsune was the only survivor.

Kitsune was 12 at the time, Akima was 14, and Jin would have been 18. Whether they were direct family, distant relatives, or whatever in between is up to you. As is how Jin feels towards Kitsune because of it. Whether he sees Kitsune as the last person Akima saw and has a soft spot for him, or sees him as being unable to protect Akima and resents him for it.

They also would have both been Cat Division Captains at the same time, though Kitsune transferred to Bear Division three years ago.
She can be a closely related cousin to him and he'd likely feel the former though he'd just see her death as doing her duty to the village. Though I wonder how Kitsune would feel about Jin's role in the civil war

I would definitely assume that Aragi would know other chunnin and the jonin but not so much the ANBU members. In terms of the genin maybe they have come to the Ramen shop? That wouldve lead to more interactions. Although that last part applies to anyone.

:3

I'm thinking most of the others know Hikari one way or another since she is around in different disguises and personalities when she's not busy

I would definitely assume that Aragi would know other chunnin and the jonin but not so much the ANBU members. In terms of the genin maybe they have come to the Ramen shop? That wouldve lead to more interactions. Although that last part applies to anyone.
He probably knows Kitsune by face, but not by name. Kitsune has probably been in the Ramen Shop a handful of times, likely out-of-uniform, but probably didn’t say much.

I see Daichi visiting the Ramen shop. :)

Hikari is a frequent visitor. I see her in a poor lady disguise, trying to get free ramen

Not sure how that'll turn out

Alright sweet I'll keep that in mind. Daichi probably has a nickname by now and Hikari probably got away with it once or twice

Yeah, I’m working on the intro post. Hope to have the intro by the end of the day Friday. Huntrey and I have been working on behind the scenes stuff.

Which brings me to one semi-serious point I wanted to bring up. Most if not all of your characters have been accepted at this point, but I wanted to put a little behind-the-scenes asterisk there. When Huntrey and I were going through the characters, there were multiple that were borderline overpowered that we considered asking to be toned down, but accepted them anyway and just settled with keeping an eye on them. I want everyone to have fun so I’m trying not to severely limit what abilities everyone has, but I just wanted to ensure you guys knew that, at least at the start of the roleplay, I don't want any insanely powerful Shinobi running around. You all seem reasonable people as far as god modding goes, so I don’t feel like I really need to emphasize that too hard but I did want to say it so you guys know.

Also, most characters will hopefully grow over the course of the roleplay. If you haven't left room for your character to grow without becoming Sage of Six Paths Naruto strong, consider tuning it back so your character has somewhere to work towards!

If your character has been liked by Huntrey and I, then you ARE accepted and you don't HAVE to change anything, just keep these things in mind as we're getting ready to start this thing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back