• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Shadowborn Omen

A White Wolf
This is the dedicated thread for all out of character chat regarding the Naruto: Retribution roleplay.

Feel free to use this thread to chat amongst Naruto: Retribution roleplay members, or to ask questions about the roleplay itself. If you have any questions you don't want to ask publicly (like something regarding a hidden trait of your character), contact Shadowborn Omen Shadowborn Omen and/or Hibiscus Hibiscus privately.

Why change it? I don't really see the issue since our two characters will probably use it in different ways. Also don't blame you for missing it since I declared underneath the fc

Why change it? I don't really see the issue since our two characters will probably use it in different ways
I’ll go ahead and change it. I like variety and honestly I’ve never used one in RP before. No worries

Honestly if you want I'll change it cause Rai was going to mainly use it as a capturing tool

tumblr_ph27erTdE51wp3k2n_540.gif

Thank you for your sacrifice

Oof it's been so long since I RPed Naruto

Also is it ok for my character to have Storm Release as a Kekkei Genkai??

It feels weird to have the only character without a kekkai genkai (so far) yet I feel completely fine with it

It feels weird to have the only character without a kekkai genkai (so far) yet I feel completely fine with it
I usually prefer no kekkei genkai so I just went the route of something that doesn’t drastically change a battle or someone’s ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Back