• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not direct tracking devices, they stay in one place but they eventually lead back to her and just tells her that SOMETHING is coming and how long it took the thing to pass through. Her being a bitch when using them mostly happens when making camp and the person isn't moving too much, enough for the person to feel the shock but not always

Tldr it's alarm from d&d minus the choice of leaving out a creature and gives her a shock rather than a mental warning and a larger range

I know, I've always liked the idea when it comes to elemental powers I've always preferred how a person can bring out the most out of the element rather than JUST a bolt of lightning or JUST a fireball for example. If someone used wind why not use to make pockets in the battle area that have no air so that your opponent has to keep in mind their surroundings while also fighting you

I know right. Like having a lightning ability to repel and attract items, use that and BAM you've got an auto returning weapon and can let it go through the air faster than you could throw it

OwO I forgot magnets had to do with lightning. I need to catch up on my books XD

Uhm.. NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack I'm seeing some litle mistakes on the CS. Not judging the character I mean he's awesome but the Pain invasion happened really like REALLY long ago before the RP

OwO I forgot magnets had to do with lightning. I need to catch up on my books XD

Uhm.. NewAgeBlack NewAgeBlack I'm seeing some litle mistakes on the CS. Not judging the character I mean he's awesome but the Pain invasion happened really like REALLY long ago before the RP
Cool I'll get on that. Any other mistakes I need to fix?

How long apart was the pain invasion and the civil war though? If it was less then 14 years apart it could still work

Alright, me and Huntrey went through and officially accepted all the characters we went over last night. If you got a like from either or both of us, that means your character is in! (Really you should have all gotten one from both of us)

We have one character posted since then and one character underwent some major editing so we’ll be checking those soon.

I’ve been working all day today and I’m doing the same tomorrow, so if you need to get ahold of me the best way is to PM me here and I’ll see it as soon as I get on, which I do sporadically throughout my shift.

Alright I'm off officially until Wednesday, though I have some stuff to do tomorrow and Tuesday. I should have a lot more free time to finish this up and maybe get this roleplay rolling before too long.

Does anyone have any questions, comments, or concerns for me at this point in the process?

Are the Genin going to put onto teams or do we just have unamed teams
I plan on putting them into teams before the roleplay starts. Right now (unless another has been posted since the last time I looked) there are exactly three, so they will all be on the same team. If another is made I'll be splitting them up.

Sorry for the lack of updates the past 24 hours, we’re well on our way to getting this thing up and rolling! If you guys want to have previously established relations with other characters, you should start planning them now! Whether they’ve just heard of them, or maybe they’re best friends, whatever it may be.

As far as my characters, the characters in the ANBU Black Ops probably know Kitsune, if I remember correctly their time in their respective Divisions overlap with Kitsune’s, so they very well might know and have worked with him. The Jonin have probably heard of him and some way shape or form, some may even know him personally. He was only a non-ANBU Jonin for a short time, but in that time he may have had missions with or just interacted with some of you in the Village.

For little Kiyoshi, he’ll know the Genin because they’re on the same team, and he’ll know the teacher character due to his time in the academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back