• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Retribution - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How many stats should a genin have?

There’s no hard number, but mostly likely somewhere below the averages which is 30 (they can be at or above this, that’s just a guideline). The Genin I’m making right now has a total of 25. Chances are a Genin isn’t going to have a 10 in any stat, even an 8 or 9 would be rare in a Genin, at that point they would probably be selected for Chunin. That doesn’t necessarily mean your character can’t have an 8 or 9, maybe they just graduated the academy or something, or failed the test of the Chunin exams every time. There are reasons for it.

Like how a Chunin ninja has 42 as her stats but isn't a Jonin because she has constantly turned down the offer?

And sone with the CS!

So tell me if I did something wrong or if I gotta fix something

It's been so long since I RPed Naruto and I don't wanna be a bummer for everyone

And sone with the CS!

So tell me if I did something wrong or if I gotta fix something

It's been so long since I RPed Naruto and I don't wanna be a bummer for everyone
Shadow and I will be reviewing CS tonight, hopefully letting everyone know if there's anything needed before approval. We'll also be figuring out more story details, where your character fits into the world, and everything else we need before beginning the story.

Also have no fears what so ever! Shadow and I haven't ran a Naruto rp together in years, so we'll all be getting reacquainted with it!

Also Shadowborn Omen Shadowborn Omen does it matter if a character becomes a teacher later on in the rp?

No, that’s not a problem. Your character can advance in any way during the course of the RP. Whether it’s from one rank to another, from a normal Shinobi to a teacher, or even learning new techniques. It’s all fair game. As long as it fits in with the plot progression, which it probably will.

Shadow and I are going through characters now! If anyone has any questions, now is the best possible time to ask!

Huntrey and I have gone through all posted character sheets and expressed our thoughts and concerns between each other for each one.

We only saw a few minor issues with CS that are easily fixed, no major glaring issues or something that would make a character unacceptable. We have sent messages to anyone that has one of these small issues. If you haven’t received a message, your character seems to be in good order and will be officially accepted soon. If you have received a message, just fix up any issues we messaged you about (none of them should take more than a few minutes) and reply to our messages so we know you’re done.

Huntrey and I are going through more plot points, and I work 18 hours over the next two days, so I don’t have a projected start date for the roleplay. I’m off Monday (and technically Tuesday but I have plans), so I’ll probably have it mostly fixed up then, so we’ll likely start shortly after.

Super excited to get this started with you guys! :)

Nah that was the Uchiha Clan and co. Civil war. The Pain assault was before that I think

Pain’s Assault was a looooong time ago. No one alive now was alive when it happened. I really only included that part to provide a point where this story and the canon story depart.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool while she won't overtly react every now and then they'll start feeling tiny shocks, not enough to hurt somebody but it will be very distracting, since she'll use static strings around the person so every move that make will be followed by the shocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back