• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

maybe ren left his window open you never know

right. and then his teammates are like "wtf" and his head snaps in Yoko's direction who's having a nice casual conversation with chouko, with annoyed stare
it's highly possible, he forgets a lot of stuff
in my mind he's kind of like a mix of shikamaru and annoyed sasuke lol

something like that lol

it's highly possible, he forgets a lot of stuff
in my mind he's kind of like a mix of shikamaru and annoyed sasuke lol

something like that lol
well i guess that's settled then LOL
i can see that, ahah. yoko on the other hand is just a.. brat lmao

yee

lil chouko & her crushes..
i see u chouko. we all see u

Akashi general reaction to teasing:
dVnmQQ0.gif

Oh man...so much to read to catch up xD
but yes....JOIN THE ORDER OF RUMI xD Just kidding though Rumi would find that hilarious and go along with it just for the heck of it xD She'll probably send a smirk to whoever their sensei is ahahaha.

Oh yes, only Rumi can tease Tea~ Now excuse me as I go and read all the IC LOL
NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns , Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation

Woots, finished editing another character personality of mine to better fit Enma. Less whimsical, more douchebag.

tumblr_o5xqs5LUhO1vpgnvao2_r1_500.gif

"Hmm? What the hell do you want?..Tsk... Bugger off.. I don't have the time to spare on your petty question.. much less waste on someone as insignificant as yourself.. go away your not worth my time"
"I said go away!, Christ am I speaking another language? Just leave me the F alone!"
"You've got to be kidding me, why the hell are you still here? Get a life!, Seriously, I don't appreciate your presence here in the slightest, get the hell outta here before I make you"
-sigh-
"Persistent little shit aren't you... tsk.. fine.. I'll answer this putrid question of yours, if only to get you to sod off as quickly as possible, christ.. the charity work I'm expected to do...
Now.. I ask you for the first and last time... are you really sure you want to know about me? To peer into the swirling vortex of chaos that I embody? To submerse yourself in the tempest that rages inside of me?.. I must warn you.. its a dark and crazy road.... Are you sure?... F it, lets get started...

The real me... ha... where to begin... I am what some people may call, a Hedonist. A person motivated purely by their own interest, a strong lust to acquire anything and everything that intrigues me. I am a pleasure seeker, I lust for the thrill of a life and death situation, I am driven by the pursuit of my goals and instinctually driven by the desire to grasp everything that I set my eyes upon. I care little for the trivial facade of a peaceful life and only seek to advance upon the path of my own pleasure, to grasp everything that is rightfully mine until I grow bored.

To put it bluntly My desires fuel my actions and my actions fuel my pleasure. Pleasure comes in many different forms and its sole essence outweighs any other petty concerns that plague this accursed earth. Without pleasure, there is no fun, no life and thus no meaning to my very existence; so to deny me of the pleasure that I rightfully deserve is to condemn my very being and quite rightly a crime punishable by your death. To even begin to assume that you can deny me of what is rightfully mine shows a level of arrogance that I cannot allow to fester any longer.

I am not one to submit easily to the command of others however that is not to say that I would not play along with your trivial plans. On a whim I may choose to go along with your games, only if I believe that it will lead to greater enjoyment on my behalf. Without this mutual gain, you can forsake the very thought of having my help; so do not even attempt to seek my services without careful forethought otherwise I will have to show you the darker side of my lust for pleasure; You have been warned.

I have my true self; the dark embodiment of chaos and lust and I have a mask; the role I play in society. As I wear this mask, I may come across as a well mannered well brought up member of society, able to charm the clothes of a lady should I need to as well as blend into society like another face among the mass of dregs that exist on this plain of existence, however don't you dare forget that at the end of every performance lies the exact same goal.

Truly, I am a creature that shows no remorse for my actions, a monster that see's humanity as nothing more then playthings... possessions to be manipulated with my very whim and to be broken should I no longer find any value in their very being. I care not for the politics that try to shape our world, nor do I acknowledge the existence of these ethereal puppeteers that attempt to control our faith. This world is a game and I fully intend to play with it.

While I openly show no love for my comrades. I much prefer their company as opposed to solitude... even the biggest pain in the ass is much better then the cold hard reality of pure isolation. Alas My 'goodwill charity' in putting up with this nonsense only extends so far. I will openly mock my comrades... but really, mocking them is how i show my love ... ha!, how could I degrade myself to such a pitiful display of faux emotion?

You pathetic little worm, I've answered your question, now grace me with the honor of your hurried dismissal, the smell of filth reeks from your very core.. begone!."

Woots, finished editing another character personality of mine to better fit Enma. Less whimsical, more douchebag.

tumblr_o5xqs5LUhO1vpgnvao2_r1_500.gif

"Hmm? What the hell do you want?..Tsk... Bugger off.. I don't have the time to spare on your petty question.. much less waste on someone as insignificant as yourself.. go away your not worth my time"
"I said go away!, Christ am I speaking another language? Just leave me the F alone!"
"You've got to be kidding me, why the hell are you still here? Get a life!, Seriously, I don't appreciate your presence here in the slightest, get the hell outta here before I make you"
-sigh-
"Persistent little shit aren't you... tsk.. fine.. I'll answer this putrid question of yours, if only to get you to sod off as quickly as possible, christ.. the charity work I'm expected to do...
Now.. I ask you for the first and last time... are you really sure you want to know about me? To peer into the swirling vortex of chaos that I embody? To submerse yourself in the tempest that rages inside of me?.. I must warn you.. its a dark and crazy road.... Are you sure?... F it, lets get started...

The real me... ha... where to begin... I am what some people may call, a Hedonist. A person motivated purely by their own interest, a strong lust to acquire anything and everything that intrigues me. I am a pleasure seeker, I lust for the thrill of a life and death situation, I am driven by the pursuit of my goals and instinctually driven by the desire to grasp everything that I set my eyes upon. I care little for the trivial facade of a peaceful life and only seek to advance upon the path of my own pleasure, to grasp everything that is rightfully mine until I grow bored.

To put it bluntly My desires fuel my actions and my actions fuel my pleasure. Pleasure comes in many different forms and its sole essence outweighs any other petty concerns that plague this accursed earth. Without pleasure, there is no fun, no life and thus no meaning to my very existence; so to deny me of the pleasure that I rightfully deserve is to condemn my very being and quite rightly a crime punishable by your death. To even begin to assume that you can deny me of what is rightfully mine shows a level of arrogance that I cannot allow to fester any longer.

I am not one to submit easily to the command of others however that is not to say that I would not play along with your trivial plans. On a whim I may choose to go along with your games, only if I believe that it will lead to greater enjoyment on my behalf. Without this mutual gain, you can forsake the very thought of having my help; so do not even attempt to seek my services without careful forethought otherwise I will have to show you the darker side of my lust for pleasure; You have been warned.

I have my true self; the dark embodiment of chaos and lust and I have a mask; the role I play in society. As I wear this mask, I may come across as a well mannered well brought up member of society, able to charm the clothes of a lady should I need to as well as blend into society like another face among the mass of dregs that exist on this plain of existence, however don't you dare forget that at the end of every performance lies the exact same goal.

Truly, I am a creature that shows no remorse for my actions, a monster that see's humanity as nothing more then playthings... possessions to be manipulated with my very whim and to be broken should I no longer find any value in their very being. I care not for the politics that try to shape our world, nor do I acknowledge the existence of these ethereal puppeteers that attempt to control our faith. This world is a game and I fully intend to play with it.

While I openly show no love for my comrades. I much prefer their company as opposed to solitude... even the biggest pain in the ass is much better then the cold hard reality of pure isolation. Alas My 'goodwill charity' in putting up with this nonsense only extends so far. I will openly mock my comrades... but really, mocking them is how i show my love ... ha!, how could I degrade myself to such a pitiful display of faux emotion?

You pathetic little worm, I've answered your question, now grace me with the honor of your hurried dismissal, the smell of filth reeks from your very core.. begone!."

This reminds me of someone.... :o

I believe we are missing a team mate ahaha

I’m happy for a new member or Ongaku...
Idk when latency will come back I guess Karin will be on standby. ^Phayne's second character could join that team I guess? As for Ongaku I'm still deciding where I want to put him.

>:)

Thinking of giving him Yin/Yang release. Jutsu revolving around his hair. Maybe chakra chains? :D

y'all yoko is supposed to be rude af but im having a hard time typing it since well... it's mean B Billicious hopefully muketsu doesn't take what she says too personally... er, once i finish this post

Thinking of giving him Yin/Yang release. Jutsu revolving around his hair. Maybe chakra chains? :D
chakra chains would be mad cool, but then he'd have to be Uzumaki lol
and he'd be related to Chouko which means she couldn't avoid him lmao

This reminds me of someone.... :o

Idk when latency will come back I guess Karin will be on standby. ^Phayne's second character could join that team I guess? As for Ongaku I'm still deciding where I want to put him.
That means I can RP as Ongaku right?
Cause Tafu is waiting for a reply ahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back