• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

OH GODS YES

Lmaoo it'd be super funny though. Commentator: "Well first place looks a bit,,, crazy right now so how about we move onto second place"
IN THE SPORTS TOURNAMENT ITS DIFFERENT COUSE THEY ARENT VIOLATILE DANGEROUS NINJAS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THAT DONT HAVE THE BEST POLITICS BETWEEN THEM THAT WOULD PROPABLY GET REAL ANGRY IF MISTER MCBLASTY SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT. TENMA DONT DO IT WE DED

We already have ninja teams of four.
I say hidden leaf starts the next ninja war because the rest of he villages cry shenanigans!!
At the exams.

IN THE SPORTS TOURNAMENT ITS DIFFERENT COUSE THEY ARENT VIOLATILE DANGEROUS NINJAS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THAT DONT HAVE THE BEST POLITICS BETWEEN THEM THAT WOULD PROPABLY GET REAL ANGRY IF MISTER MCBLASTY SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT. TENMA DONT DO IT WE DED
THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER. TENMA LIVES IN THE MOMENT HE DOESN'T CARE. AND THEN WHEN HE WINS HE'S GONNA SHAKE UP EVERYONE EVEN MORE WITH HIS YELLING ATTEMPTS AS HE STANDS ON THE FIRST-PLACE PEDESTAL STUCK ON A LOG

I find it more Bullshit no matter what problems he faces it’s already decided he will win first place because you have a gif XD

or when Tenma single-handedly starts the first shinobi war

We already have ninja teams of four.
I say hidden leaf starts the next ninja war because the rest of he villages cry shenanigans!!
At the exams.
lmao not every village has 3 person teams. doesn't kumo pair genin 2 people at a time?

THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER. TENMA LIVES IN THE MOMENT HE DOESN'T CARE. AND THEN WHEN HE WINS HE'S GONNA SHAKE UP EVERYONE EVEN MORE WITH HIS YELLING ATTEMPTS AS HE STANDS ON THE FIRST-PLACE PEDESTAL STUCK ON A LOG
just because he won does not mean he gets to chuunin esp not with that attitude

I find it more Bullshit no matter what problems he faces it’s already decided he will win first place because you have a gif XD
the pedestal thing happens before anything is won so we dont know who win could be npc

Chunnin exams are three genins a team though I mean,
I had a laugh imagining all the Kage looking at the hokage.
And hokage being like “we came ready this time bitches!”

he doesn't win in the actual anime either after doing what he does so assume he's just talking out of his ass as per usual I mean what

lmao not every village has 3 person teams. doesn't kumo pair genin 2 people at a time?

just because he won does not mean he gets to chuunin esp not with that attitude

the pedestal thing happens before anything is won so we dont know who win could be npc
^^^Yeah no one said he was gonna become a Chunin lmao. Also I have an idea as to how the rankings or that final fight will work out, with the number of characters we have LOL. There'll probably be like 5 winners? And smaller, separate opponent tree things [idfk what those are called rn im] that lead up to them. ive already planned tenma's final fight with someone though in all seriousness. it's more plot related than anything

^^^Yeah no one said he was gonna become a Chunin lmao. Also I have an idea as to how the rankings or that final fight will work out, with the number of characters we have LOL. There'll probably be like 5 winners? And smaller, separate opponent tree things [idfk what those are called rn im] that lead up to them. ive already planned tenma's final fight with someone though in all seriousness. it's more plot related than anything
:0 oooo info. nice

hey that's not fair
Tenma's his own person not just his anime face claim
no matter how similar they are
LOL
heey, i chose bakugou after i made his persona~ tenma's softer than his fc. the boy just needs love and affection which he d o e s n o t g e t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back