• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

^^^Yeah no one said he was gonna become a Chunin lmao. Also I have an idea as to how the rankings or that final fight will work out, with the number of characters we have LOL. There'll probably be like 5 winners? And smaller, separate opponent tree things [idfk what those are called rn im] that lead up to them. ive already planned tenma's final fight with someone though in all seriousness. it's more plot related than anything
I think it would be cool if we just copied the Hunter X Hunter exams (minus the first part with the tunnel) since that is what Naruto originally based off it's exam from

I would say "yeah lets plan future ships" but i hate planning actual relationships yo. i just like to let it go with the flow y'know

téa will just kiss momoe for the win. easy peasy--
momoe: "hjkadls you just ate riceballs with shrimp on them, get away" (momoe's... one of //those// popular girls btw)

I would say "yeah lets plan future ships" but i hate planning actual relationships yo. i just like to let it go with the flow y'know
i would too fam but i know shin would never get with anyone at all if i just went with the flow lmao he needs help from above

I’m gonna have to tell you all to ease up on me.
You can’t all go with the flow you know

XD

She exists just to be in posts of mine or anyone else who eats food from a stall XD

Also, if that did happen. I’d have to manufacture my own drama. Urgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back