• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

done-zo

shin is the 'looks like they could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll' meme he just kills when he needs to, its part of the job description
Tbh should I make a thread for memes like this but for our characters in specific

ehhhmmmm... Sure. Yes. Totally. IDK
Euhh... I guess they can all be doing some kind of????d-rank mission simulation?? I’ve no idea. OOOOR THEY COULDA JUST MET BACK UP IN THE FOREST AND ARE ABOUT TO DO INTRODUCTIONS OR W/E

yxnie yxnie

I wonder who will break first, Enma or Emiko :p

I totally see Enma at some point doing something to help Hiro or shun, albeit reluctantly... then just walking off. Tsundere Enma?

yxnie yxnie

I wonder who will break first, Enma or Emiko :p

I totally see Enma at some point doing something to help Hiro or shun, albeit reluctantly... then just walking off. Tsundere Enma?
Only time can tell, haha... but emiko’s not a force to be reckoned with. good luck enma

Ehehe, maybe. If that does happen Emiko’ll be one proud mom sensei

Enma reaction:

Raising his right hand towards Emiko's face, Enma halted any attempt the older woman was about to make regarding the recent scenario, not wanting to hear her opinion on the matter. "It would have been a bigger pain if either of them got hurt... I didn't do it for them". Proceeds to walk off.

Emiko reaction:

Ignoring the moody genin's gestures, the young woman felt a large grin etch itself onto her face. Quickly, she ran to catch up with Enma, ruffled his dark locks of hair, and went off to find the other two. shrug

Alright everyone, my weekend has officially started! I'll probably be able to be more active IC for the next three or so days!

Well, I wasn't sure if Emiko was going to intervene while in the class. Considering the circumstances.

Tbh should I make a thread for memes like this but for our characters in specific

Euhh... I guess they can all be doing some kind of????d-rank mission simulation?? I’ve no idea. OOOOR THEY COULDA JUST MET BACK UP IN THE FOREST AND ARE ABOUT TO DO INTRODUCTIONS OR W/E
I SECOND THE 9 POINT FONT

I shall make my responses later when I get home from work!
Ps.
To all teams that I have a jonin NPC in (Team 1, 5, 6,9)
I'll let you guys decide where you all meeting and will accommodate accordingly! Though I will say that Chiharu and Reiji will likely show themselves to the students before letting them be until noon~ ;)
too lazy to tag everyone...T>T

if I still have team three as well I got a decent thing planned. I’ll reply when I can or maybe this morning. But I gotta drive to a airport and then go to work after aha

Well now that that's out of the way. ( Phayne Phayne IN4 is Enma btw.)
@team7 and team1, where should our genin be. eating? training?
Also, team 10 bc Emiko.
You guys want Reo-Sensei to take Team 7 somewhere quiet out in the woods? And has some weird life philosophy shit that makes everyone feel awkward abt him and doubt him

I just want to be sure, but the time skip is to the afternoon and until noon, each genin are doing their own thing before meeting with their senseis? Or is it that they met with their senseis and are now with them?! I'm so confused @.@

fin fin Why areyou posting that since we did a timeskip
Because people are allowed to post a finishing post to events they were part of.

A timeskip doesn't mean you have to end the posting immediately. You can still do your 'end post' for that scene. Likewise, what difference does it make if he did or did not post, it hasn't changed anything. Its better then leaving a character in Limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back