• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

@ everyone in team 1: I feel like since 3 of 4 are wealthy they’d be at one of the restaurants Yoko and Chouko were talking about

@ team 7. forest? are they just walking around or?

tenma @ enma: “Well, I dunno. Everyone just seemed to gravitate over here on their own... if anything you’re the one desperate for attention,”

also now he’s a sadist? rip whoever he’s up against for the chunin exams

Enma has... issues.
How he graduated with his issues is beyond me

Oh yeah... the unnannounced introduction arc is coming to an end (after a bit of interaction between teams and their sensei)!

Good grades and secretly an A star student? bribery.
That fat lady always searching for a cat.
That’s his mother.
The cat is always running away because of his...
Issues.

He got in because the family has been supplying low rank missions for at least ten years now

I think the website's acting up bc lat was having a problem with notifs too. plus I don't get half of them I should get

I think the website's acting up bc lat was having a problem with notifs too. plus I don't get half of them I should get
Really? I’m not having that problem. The site does this thing where if you get one notif for a thread it counts for all posts until you check it.

Are you sure? That’s really weird... I also know I sometimes have to refresh the page.

ksksk btw Shin should try and avoid Eki for his own mental health. although that may be a bit difficult

err i tried to draw her with her ears showing but then stuff happened riprirp
1CA4E99B-77C0-421E-8B3A-DF811833F315.jpeg
and then i drew this before the rp but maybe it could be her when she’s older??
A2B35A23-54F6-4376-BAC9-0B13210969E6.jpeg

Are you sure? That’s really weird... I also know I sometimes have to refresh the page.

ksksk btw Shin should try and avoid Eki for his own mental health. although that may be a bit difficult

View attachment 432664
View attachment 432666

sometimes I have to do that too but idk, people not getting any notifs at all for a while? (I feel like this is the second/third time I've read that here lol)

yeah good advice...nie...creator of this rp and clicker of the randomizer..................ily

wow I didn't know we had an artiste as our mod *u*

View attachment 432664
View attachment 432666
Quite lovely art you got there fam!
lmao agreed

done-zo

shin is the 'looks like they could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll' meme he just kills when he needs to, its part of the job description

Last edited:
@ everyone in team 1: I feel like since 3 of 4 are wealthy they’d be at one of the restaurants Yoko and Chouko were talking about

@ team 7. forest? are they just walking around or?

tenma @ enma: “Well, I dunno. Everyone just seemed to gravitate over here on their own... if anything you’re the one desperate for attention,”

also now he’s a sadist? rip whoever he’s up against for the chunin exams
ehhhmmmm... Sure. Yes. Totally. IDK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back