Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sorry. Had family part 2 yesterday. It will be slow for the next few days, but afterwards, we will kill this

Expect a new arc

I'm looking forward to the continuation of the interaction between Shinobu's and Orisas's groups. I look forward to the Orisas taking a liking to the Shinobu :3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I won't lie. Shinobu played it well with Orisas. Pair of freaks ._.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, Shinobu just told the truth. I mean, the chef up on the moon's a puppet, and Orisas does have a puppet body xD

I want meat.....I don't think I have meat in the house... /sobbing softly in corner

Well, at least you weren't stuck eating nothing but peanut butter inside a soundproof safe haven for a full day and a half, Infi... I don't think I'll be able to eat peanut butter again for the next six months >~<

I don't eat peanut butter unless it's on food. I can't handle it really. Butwe have no food in this house besides popcorn and sugar I think....I want some meat damn it >.>

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I have chicken nuggets.....i am content.......for now...

[/QUOTE]
Oh man...What's gonna happen when you run out?

Omg. OMG. omg. OmG.

I ran out like ten minutes ago....but i am full. And still have a bit of coke left. And watching AoT finally

I am still content....for now.

It hasn't yet :3

Though I thought some stuff was gross, I haven't felt sick at all ^.^

I just keep thinking Eren is a stupid little shit lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mmm. AoT is going to make you spit your food back up.
=/

[/QUOTE]
Umineko would be better for making you spit your food back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back