Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Next time your edits fail to match up with my shtuff, I'll have to kill off Daradei so you learn not to screw up with your edits.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_m59sl3OMkt1qbvovho1_500.gif

The worst thing about having family come over for dinner is the plethora of dishes I have have to do afterwards. (>A>)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Next time your edits fail to match up with my shtuff, I'll have to kill off Daradei so you learn not to screw up with your edits.

[/QUOTE]
Nooo! You can't kill Daradei!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I completely forgot about Prince of Tennis. The last time I saw it was during the early days of Toonami.

[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed Prince of Tennis. Up until the Nationals when a return sent one of the characters flying to the stands (-n-)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Spoilers Quirky, spoilers! Sheesh, some people!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry bout that. Fortunately I spoiled nothing important^^

U watching PoT?

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]
:( where is everyone?

[/QUOTE]
I'm busy trying to create a RP, manage a RP, and eat food that isn't peanut butter so I can keep healthy... Those damn fireworks kept me locked up in my soundproof safe haven with a jar of peanut butter until eight thirty this morning... A day and a half, and I only got to eat two things... First was a sandwich I'd made for lunch two days ago, then after that the peanut butter I'd picked up on my do or die trip through the scary sounds... At least I keep plenty of plastic water bottles all over the place... >~<

Edward, I'd kill you if you shoved me out of my own home when I'm trying to get some well-needed food... I get out plenty, and how much I get out has nothing to do with whether or not I have astraphobia, possibly a minor case of phonophobia... >~< Now then, if you'll excuse me, I need to get that food I missed out on because of those firework lovers... >~>

Oh yeah, also found out that the lawn of my annoying neighbors caught on fire last night from fireworks and stuff.

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm thinking about making a Durarara rp:)
Dang it, I can't take too many more fandom RP's on my shoulder! Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa, my soon-to-be Umineko/Higurashi-based RP... I'm even planning a Bakuman RP, and I'm also in a slowly-progressing Pokemon RP, as well as a slowly-progressing Akame Ga Kill RP... Dammit, I love how there's so many Fandom RP's to satisfy my RPing needs, yet so little time! Dx

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dang it, I can't take too many more fandom RP's on my shoulder! Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa, my soon-to-be Umineko/Higurashi-based RP... I'm even planning a Bakuman RP, and I'm also in a slowly-progressing Pokemon RP, as well as a slowly-progressing Akame Ga Kill RP... Dammit, I love how there's so many Fandom RP's to satisfy my RPing needs, yet so little time! Dx

[/QUOTE]
...That's...alot.

You sure you can handle GMing all those rps? I can join many rps, but creating an rp...that's something I can only do one at a time =/

QuirkyAngel said:
...That's...alot.
You sure you can handle GMing all those rps? I can join many rps, but creating an rp...that's something I can only do one at a time =/
Well, currently I'm hosting one and planning two, with the others being what I'm in. Still, the Dangan Ronpa one's probably going to be a pretty fast-paced RP by the looks of things. The number of RP's I'm in is a lot, so... :x Most of the RP's I'm in are just starting up though, like the Dangan Ronpa one just had the thread made today and is waiting for the interested players to create their characters. My Ace Attorney RP just got created and started up yesterday, if you exclude the fact it was a previously dead RP that I revived with a new thread after some re-planning of it since I kinda did poor planning back when I made it originally. The Higurashi/Umineko-based RP is just building up on what I have planned for it, and I just barely started the actual planning of it about half an hour ago. For the Bakuman RP, it's only able to be considered fandom due to the fact of it having a basis, given that Bakuman itself is an anime/manga series about manga artists, and I'm definitely not going to do canon-characters for that if I do go ahead with making it.

I haven't really listed all the RP's I'm in though, just a handful of them.

Oh, I should add that I was hosting a RP by the name of The Ninth Realm, though it seems to have died off or something... I don't exactly know why though, just everybody randomly quit posting :x

Well, I can now that those scary fireworks and thunderstorms are done which leaves me able to get proper nutrients and sleep.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, I can now that those scary fireworks and thunderstorms are done which leaves me able to get proper nutrients and sleep.

[/QUOTE]
For some reason you make me want to hug you (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back