Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Since my posts enjoy deleting themselves, I'll be putting up a CS shortly. I might still be able to rewrite everything tonight.

[/QUOTE]
So your drafts keep getting deleted to, or...?'

Yeah, I hate the way drafts don't save right... Heck, I always have drafts deleting themselves in less than twenty-four hours. I tend to no longer rely on drafts, but rather the private workshop area so kindly provided to us by RpN. Even then, I tend to forget to post things over there so I wind up losing them anyways... >~<

The personality section is pretty lackluster, but that's mostly because I couldn't find an appropriate way to describe how they act outside of actually playing them. The Ninja Techniques is is due to it being late...

Once I get some rest, I'll update the CS with actual technique names and try touch up the personality.

giphy.gif

Damn you.....I really want that bacon.... /sobs in dark corner

Lol. So. Ya'll. I am freer now. Not completely, but it's getting there! <3

Edward, you're crazy.

Infi. It's like 10 o' lock! UP! UP! UP!

It's 11:52 Kin

And you'd want to sleep longer if you couldn't go to sleep until sometime after 4 am

/sobbing

So Infin why do you keep calling White/Masq Kin anyway? Is it just an old username?

Kin and I met soon after she joined I think in an SAO rp. Her username was Kinesthetics and I called her Kin. She changed her username but I still call her Kin. I'm special and get to call her something different :3

And I can call Infi impossible bad wolf girl, even though her title is Mr Chocolate Thunder

I remember your avy. =)

A lot of people call white kin actually, I myself am one of those people. And I still remember where the whole Mr. Chocolate Thunder thing came from, can't remember the whole impossible bad wolf girl one though, although I do know at one point I knew where it came from @Infinities Lover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back