• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Rain of War

If I were to add another village(teams are starting to bulge), which would you like?

• Hidden Mist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hidden Stone

• Hidden Cloud

• Some other small village like the rain

• Don't we have enough villages? Just add more teams.

• Hidden Sand

• Total voters
Aye... if you do need a Jonin... I cooooould do it. I mean more work for me... but then again its something I'm not against.

Go Team (Whatever ordering system the Rain uses)!

2hzsfer.png

[Pentagon didn't have a picture :( ]

BLUR said:
Go Team (Whatever ordering system the Rain uses)!
2hzsfer.png

[Pentagon didn't have a picture :( ]
And now he regrets it. Damn good job man (on all the artwork)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, is it too late to make another rain Genin? I have a medic written up already just hadn't posted since I just got my first character posted. (':3)

PewpewLaser said:
Ooh, is it too late to make another rain Genin? I have a medic written up already just hadn't posted since I just got my first character posted. (':3)
Come aboard! (go for it)

PewpewLaser said:
Do be warned that one person is planning on making two more characters, so there's going to be one left over if you post yours. Not a big problem of course, just something to be aware of.

Pentagon said:
Do be warned that one person is planning on making two more characters, so there's going to be one left over if you post yours. Not a big problem of course, just something to be aware of.
Yeah, that was what I was worried about before, It's my own fault for not getting myself organized and posted, so if my character doesn't get a team for a while it's fine, I don't mind if I have to wait.

Hanarei said:
I felt bad that pentagon's character wasn't pictured in it so I decided to help and add Hoshiko in!
fkcw590.png
God bless you both. I always hate using pictures, since I come up with the character first and then can neither draw nor find a picture that matches them perfectly, but I do admit that I regret my method in this instance.

This Rp should be able to handle multiple chars, so long as you can keep up. Ill announce if we have too many. My goal actually was 3 squads per village, why I dont have a kage, so I can keep up

Hanarei said:
I felt bad that pentagon's character wasn't pictured in it so I decided to help and add Hoshiko in!
fkcw590.png
Just so you know, this is now official :D

Ganryu said:
This Rp should be able to handle multiple chars, so long as you can keep up. Ill announce if we have too many. My goal actually was 3 squads per village, why I dont have a kage, so I can keep up
Be like me, only play the Kage at pivotal moments. They are still there but they are usually busy and really only interact when needing to directly speak with someone or in some crazy scene. They are needed only to fill in the plot... and to look bad ass on rare occasions. xD

Hey @Ganryu, I remember you saying that our characters will have been on their teams for like a month before the RP starts, but I cannot seem to find the post. Am I imagining things?

If so, and I'm just crazy, how long have our teams been together?

EDIT: I speak for myself and most of my team that we'd really like the answer to be 'no time at all'

Pentagon said:
Hey @Ganryu, I remember you saying that our characters will have been on their teams for like a month before the RP starts, but I cannot seem to find the post. Am I imagining things?
If so, and I'm just crazy, how long have our teams been together?

EDIT: I speak for myself and most of my team that we'd really like the answer to be 'no time at all'
I actually agree on this point. More because I really like the introductions scene in canon and it would be awesome if each team could recreate it. In their own style of course. But that's just my opinion, so you can ignore it if you please ;)

I was actually under the impression that we were all just jumping into the chunin exams

and that this was going to be around the chunin exams.. eheh..

Assuming I'm not hit with a major wave of writers block, I'll probably have the character I intended have done done three days ago up tonight...for whichever village has an off number of peoples

JustJazzy said:
I was actually under the impression that we were all just jumping into the chunin exams
and that this was going to be around the chunin exams.. eheh..
Mhm! As far as I know its around the Chuunin exams. The characters having been Genin at least 1 year, though the teams might be different then original.

Hanarei said:
Mhm! As far as I know its around the Chuunin exams. The characters having been Genin at least 1 year, though the teams might be different then original.
Really?! I thought that it was more around the time the teams were created, that's why my character doesn't have many moves

Hanarei said:
My team is full of 15 year olds who have been Ninja for a little while without being in a team. So it would make sense that its close to the Chunin Exams and that the team is just being made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back