• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Next Gen. (if the parents were yaoi) Version

KolourfulNeco

A Lost Angel With a Dark Side Banished From Heaven
Kon'bawa everybody!!!! I wanna do something. I'm pretty sure there are more RPs like this but I wanna do won. Oka so lemme tell yew things!! All of the next gen. will go to the same school located in the middle of all of the nations. They're all nice people now. This version of next generation is with kids that were born from the yaoi pairings. That's right meinu. Mpreg! If you don't like it I can always be alone, but don't say mean things. This is a list of the people who I kept a live and made a next generation of. I also made up some characters too. (Seme/Uke)
Parents:
Naruto/Sasuke (naruto persude his dream of being hokage) (Minato & Kashina are still alive)
  • child Sachiko
Kiba/Hinata
Shikamaru/Temari
Kisame/Itachi-kun
Kakazu/Hidan
Sasori/Deidara-chan (Dei-chan is now the tsuchikage btw)
Pein/Konan
Yahiko/Momotomaru
Kakashi/Minato Jr.
Yukimaru/Yagura(yeth the late mizukage)
Orochimaru/Kabuto
  • child Serpentine
Lee/Gaara
Suigetsu/Karin
Leonids(Leo)/Elton (Remember those people from Akatsuki life?)
  • child Haru&Rin (twins...they also may be dating who knows?;D)
Madara/Hashirama
Sai/Ino
You need-
Name:
Parents:
Personality:

I'm Sachiko, (Naruto/Sasuke's child).
I have the sharingan. I don't eat anything but ramen and hamburgers. If you're lucky enough to get me to eat anything else it would be fruit (i.e. watermelon and strawberries). I'm lazy sometimes. My favorite hobbies are sleeping and burning small animal's tails and watching them squirm. My specialty is the rasengan(go figure). I have both wind and fire chakra nature. I'm a layed back chick. I also like having fun. Prankster as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back