• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Lull and Maelstrom[OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
~Naruto: Lull and Maelstrom~
1573103455673.png

~Story~
The Hidden Whirlpool has long been a small village that even the largest of villages have come to fear. When the Uzumaki and Senju clan had a falling out, the Uzumaki clan left to form its own village, in a place so filled by whirlpool's, it was thought no boat could reach them. The Uzumaki began its own traditions and specialties, becoming so advanced in sealing techniques other countries would come to the small clan from across the world for aid, especially with the hidden weapons that were the Jinjuriki. This small clan began to adopt refugees, and others who would flock to them to learn their ways, soon developing into a proper village: The Village Hidden by Whirlpools.

It has been 80 years since its founding, and 20 years since the last great ninja war. The Whirlpool's own fame has been its greatest trial, as every nation has tried to ally with it, and threatened it if they joined their enemies, and so with great trepidation, the Whirlpool declared neutrality and survived. However, tensions began to spike between the Hidden Leaf and Mist recently, threatening all-out war once again, causing much focus to come back to the Whirlpool, asking once again "Who will you side with?". It came to quite a shock then, when the Whirlpool's answer to this was to declare they would be hosting the Chunnin exams this year and inviting both villages into itself as a show of goodwill.

The Hidden Whirlpool has never offered to host, and being a small village, has never been asked to. In addition, its well knew to be extremely secretive about its village, seldom letting anyone other than diplomats inside. It generally goes to clients even. So to host an exam is a great show of desperation for peace. Even more oddly... both the Leaf and the Mist accepted.

~Welcome~
Welcome to Naruto: Lull and Maelstrom. We'll be doing a standard AU, set in the Hidden Whirlpool, starting with brand new genin teams who have just left the academy. When I say 'just' left, I mean just left. We'll be very weak starting out, but that means room for growth! Let's set out on a journey and see where it takes us!

I'm Ganryu, I run a pretty tight ship, but tend to make fun RP's as a result in my (not) so humble opinion. I'm looking forward to working with you all.

This'll be an Advanced RP, so 2-3 paragraphs per post. We're using discord to communicate OOC stuff, so I expect this thread to be pretty bare but want to advertise. Come one, come all!

Character sheet template is found in the CS thread, PM me a copy. My helpers are Kageyuuki and AtlannianSpy.​

Screw it, with or without peeps Imma be running this soon. Got Ori's char, Kage's is nearly done, and I can run Tomoe if need be. This is still a-go.

All the jonin are up, and things are going forward. Hoping to be running by next week.

We have an IC.
Let's party

Few characters are mostly done, need to be put in a bin, sorry if anyone's is missing. Discord should catch anyone up, and any missing sheet's be up in a few days.

Few characters are mostly done, need to be put in a bin, sorry if anyone's is missing. Discord should catch anyone up, and any missing sheet's be up in a few days.

Dang, looks like I was a bit too slow on this one. Let me know if you guys need/ want another genin in the future!

Dang, looks like I was a bit too slow on this one. Let me know if you guys need/ want another genin in the future!
Oh, we definitely need them. We're at 5/9 capacity. I just didn't want the thing to die, so just kicked this spartan baby off a cliff to see hwo it starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back