• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Legends of Tommorrow

Hey- has this begun yet? And if not, is it still open? Also- do we have to be a jinchuriki? And do we all have to be competing in the chunin exams or could we be older and a chunin or jonin? Sorry, I know that's a lot of questions..

Hey- has this begun yet? And if not, is it still open? Also- do we have to be a jinchuriki? And do we all have to be competing in the chunin exams or could we be older and a chunin or jonin? Sorry, I know that's a lot of questions..
It hasn't, and it is open, but only to jounin and leader spots, might be genin open I need to check. No you do not.

Woah, Pain must have used his resurrection justu on this rp! I was sure it was dead. :P
Imma still here

I'm fine with whatever spots are open. I can adjust my character. Well if y'all would accept me in that is :), if it does get started :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back