• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Invasion of Self

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
The Samurai have invaded the world of Ninja. Thus begins the 4th Ninja War. The Horns of Invasion have been sounded. Thousands of Ninja die every day. Slowly upon slowly various villages are taken over and conquerer by the Samurai. The war for all Ninja has begun in the shadows. News slowly spreads about strange individuals wearing strange attire and attacks on smaller villages begin occuring.

3ZEmsMA.png

This Naruto RP will focus on Academy Students still in their academy days growing up as children and becoming fully fledged genin and continue their lives from there.
Higher ranks such as Chunin and Jounin will be tasked with daily life such as missions and slowly uncover the news about an invasion of Samurai which will be the latter plot of the RP. The War won't immediately be occuring during the beginning of the RP however there will be encounters with Samurai for the Chunin and Jounin on Missions at times.

The RP will end up focusing on a War between Ninja and Samurai and growing up in that War. Chunin and Jounin will end up being all promoted to Jounin and Leading teams of Genin once they graduate.

The RP however will also be a essentially life simulator in Konoha where people can freely explore Konoha and grow up.

I won't be having any OP powers like Rinnegan or any BS kekkai genkai however base sharingan and Byakugan will be allowed. I kinda wanna live in the time of part 1 naruto when everything was actually about being a Ninja and not a magic mage spamming hax spells.

Magic mage spamming hax spell lol. IKR Naruto is good at the start with jutsu seal taking some time, ninja village truly feels like something hidden from the world and ninja tool actually poses threat(poor Tenten), but then it becomes Ninja Ball Z at the end. Anyway, I'm interested.

Been a long time since I've done Naruto, I'd be highly interested.

I joined the discord, was just curious to see if this was still open to join!

The Samurai have invaded the world of Ninja. Thus begins the 4th Ninja War. The Horns of Invasion have been sounded. Thousands of Ninja die every day. Slowly upon slowly various villages are taken over and conquerer by the Samurai. The war for all Ninja has begun in the shadows. News slowly spreads about strange individuals wearing strange attire and attacks on smaller villages begin occuring.

View attachment 901939

This Naruto RP will focus on Academy Students still in their academy days growing up as children and becoming fully fledged genin and continue their lives from there.
Higher ranks such as Chunin and Jounin will be tasked with daily life such as missions and slowly uncover the news about an invasion of Samurai which will be the latter plot of the RP. The War won't immediately be occuring during the beginning of the RP however there will be encounters with Samurai for the Chunin and Jounin on Missions at times.

The RP will end up focusing on a War between Ninja and Samurai and growing up in that War. Chunin and Jounin will end up being all promoted to Jounin and Leading teams of Genin once they graduate.

The RP however will also be a essentially life simulator in Konoha where people can freely explore Konoha and grow up.

I won't be having any OP powers like Rinnegan or any BS kekkai genkai however base sharingan and Byakugan will be allowed. I kinda wanna live in the time of part 1 naruto when everything was actually about being a Ninja and not a magic mage spamming hax spells.
I'm interested!

If this is still open I might be interested.

ya'll still livin'? I know what the one above me says, but, never know yea know?

I know I know, but do you know?

Those in the know know that knowing not is knowing nothing.

everyone is creating characters. and some have a harder time than others in creating those characters

bump.

We have now split into teams, now would be a good time to join the RP and immediately begin life as a genin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back