• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Generations OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And finally posted. Its a bit of a shitty post since I had to use my cellphone but it should be good enough to move the story forward while depicting how much of a jerk Naoki is.

And finally posted. Its a bit of a shitty post since I had to use my cellphone but it should be good enough to move the story forward while depicting how much of a jerk Naoki is.
Oh klaus and Naoki are not going to get along lol. Should be fun

I'll be posting soonish, like in several hours, if you're posting soon. :3

Oh it's just the best feeling not getting notifications for anything again. T_T
I'll post soon~

For the other team it's me, I think. Thought Lady still hadn't posted but I just didn't receive notifications for some reason.

For the other team it's me, I think. Thought Lady still hadn't posted but I just didn't receive notifications for some reason.
The whole team needs to make a post of walking to the training field but you could probably get another up of the events happening after you entered the room then Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos makes one of leading us to the grounds.

The whole team needs to make a post of walking to the training field but you could probably get another up of the events happening after you entered the room then Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos makes one of leading us to the grounds.
I mean, rather than could I probably should do it since my character probably wouldn't just shrug it off. I don't really see the point in mentioning it doe, that's kinda obvious.

Just have one of you skip the walking part and just have everyone already be there. :3

And done with yet another so-so post since my notebook is still dead. Will probably edit it as soon as I get the chance to proofread and add some coding.

I'm gonna need you to make a post too. Ladyvix went on a cruise so I'll be posting for her until she comes back as per her request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back