• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Generations {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Rathian Diablos

The Golden Carrot
The_Academy.png
It was the day after the graduation exam, you had managed to pass a convinced your teachers you were now ready to move on to the next step in becoming leaf village shinobi were now a genin, a trainee ninja would be placed on a team of three with two mother genin and a Jonin sensei. Your teams has been announced the day before and you were to wait for your Jonin sensei in an assigned classroom like the rest of your classmates.

Squad 1 Kloudy Kloudy (Calm Yukimoto) Lonerfemale Lonerfemale (Narito Jewel) and Akiko Ariyoshi were to report to room five to wait for their new sensei LadyOfStars LadyOfStars (Shirykou Hyuga)

Squad 2 (If you guys are still interested and when you're ready) Arne Arne (Naoki Senju) Ladyvix Ladyvix (Kimiko Oborin) and Its_Just_E Its_Just_E (Klaus Steel) were to wait for their news sensei Narumi Inuzuka in room 8.​

Last edited:
Narita paced back and forth in room five, looking around nervously, "I hope whoever comes into the room is nice" and she continued pacing back and forth nervously. She continued to pace nervously. She looked around nervously cause she was nervous and hoping to have a nice person for a sensei. She sighed softly and paced around more trying to calm her nerves down.

Last edited:
~Calm Yukimoto~

Hyuse.full.2050548.jpg

Another chilled sunswept breeze through an open window, another day passing. Calm sat by himself in one corner of Room 5, ignoring those that may or may not be present as well, and simply doing as instructed by his teachers: wait. Calm was good at waiting; he often meditated to calm the inner turmoil that sloshed about his mind like an enraged sea storm. His eyes remained gently closed as he pressed his knuckles and thumbs together, focusing on his breathing in measured breaths. It was an exercise he enjoyed, there was a certain clarity in the serene blackness of his subconscious, sounds and colours moving in and out of his perception.

His thoughts wandered back to that night. Flashes of fire, screams, metal on metal sounds, shouts of fear and anger mixing like pumice in a bowl, crushing and pounding over each other relentlessly. Calm saw himself glance about fearfully, eyes darting this was and that as he tried to make out the random bits of sensory information that blossomed in his surroundings. A kunai flashed past him, barely missing his eye by a hair's breadth. An angry man was rushing up to him, sword raised in clear aggression. Calm stood still, staring in shock at hi assaillant until-

Calm was now somewhere else, calmer, less loud and violent. The Academy. Training day in, day out, way more than was required of a trainee ninja such as himself. Hours upon hours spent practising his taijutsu, perfecting his techniques. Fond memories of bruises and calluses left from combat sparring, some victories and some losses. Faces began to blur as Calm struggle to recall his later childhood, but the feeling he had felt then still remained. A nice peace in simply having the freedom to exist. Memories slipped away as Calm felt himself coming to the end of his meditation session, his eyes sliding open dully to see...

(open)

Akiko waited in the classroom, resting her hands behind her head with her feet up on the desk, her giant folding fan sitting beside her as she couldn't properly lean back with it on her back so she opted to set it aside for now. She looked around at her teammates, one didn't seem very talkative and the other just seemed super nervous, pacing back and forth as they waited for their new sensei to arrive. She sighed, rolling her eyes "Great I've been paired with the anti-social group" She stretched, standing up on the desk as she grabbed her fan and walked down to the front of the room, using the desks as steps as she made her way to the front of the room and grabbed Narita to make her stop pacing and lead her to a seat and made her sit down "Relax, pacing isn't going to make them come any faster" With that she sat down on the tabletop of the desk crossing her legs and filed her arms while they waited for their sensei "Well, while we're here I guess we might as well get to know each other a little. My name is Akiko Ariyoshi, what about you guys" She smiled gesturing to Narita and looked back at Calm "Hey, that means you too!"

Kloudy Kloudy
Lonerfemale Lonerfemale

Narita looked at Akiko nervously after being led to a seat and being sat down, "I'm Narita, Narita Jewel". She looked at the other member of their team "I don't know much about him, so." She shrugged her shoulders and tries to think of other ways to calm down her nerves. She looked around while trying to get her nerves calmed down and sighs softly.

Last edited:
Shiryoku Hyuga
Decades as a shinobi and yet, this day made him more nervous than most of the missions he’d taken over the course of his career. He had dedicated himself to preserving the lives of his fellow shinobi so so that no one else would fall in battle as his team had. This was different though. Whereas he would normally take on a mission that was too difficult for someone, this time he would have to teach and guide these young ninja. It was a goal that shouldn’t be taken lightly; their lives were in his hands now. Dressed in his usual attire, Shiryoku made his way through the village streets towards the academy. It had been years since he was last their and after several renovations, the building didn’t even look the same.

Entering the academy’s courtyard, the white-haired Hyuga walked at a leisurely pace. Being back here filled him with wonderful memories of his team’s early days. The excitement they shared as they looked forward to their futures was enough to forge a powerful bond between three of them. Stopping at the main entrance to the academy, his eyes went up and he inhaled deeply as the sunlight reflected off all the windows. His new team wasn’t far now and he felt more and more nervous as he pulled the door open and entered the lobby. “Sensei, I hope you’re watching.” His head turned as he looked up and down the halls. His new team was in room five he was told.

Turning, Shiryoku started down the hall towards the room. He walked with a bit more speed, confidence in every step as his haori billowed lightly behind him. When he approached the door, rather than hesitate and think, he grabbed the handle and opened it. “Jewel Narita, Ariyoshi Akiko, and Yukimoto Calm.” Shiryoku entered the room and bowed his head to the trio. He spotted them seated nearby one another; the sight was almost identical to the way his team had been. Although this one seemed less connected. “Hyuga Shiryoku. I’m your new Sensei. We’ll be heading to a training ground, so grab your things.”

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Lonerfemale Lonerfemale Kloudy Kloudy

Narita turned her head and looked at her new sensei and watched him nervously "are you a nice guy?" and she continued to watch him nervously and cautiously. She then got up to follow her teammates and sensei to the training grounds and looks around cautiously. After getting to the training grounds, she remembered when she first came here with the one who had taken her in, and sighs softly while remembering that memory.

Last edited:
Akiko looked up towards the door as it opened and their new sensei had arrived calling them all formally by name as he bowed to them. She looked at him, blinking and confused, he wasn't quite what she was expecting, she was expecting some seriously intense drill Sargent and while he definitely wasn't chill he wasn't that either. She shrugged and slid off the desk onto the floor and stretch, sliding her fan underneath her sash onto her back and turned to her teammates "Alright then Narita" she smiled seeing as how she was compliant with her introduction questions and looked up to her other teammate sitting in the corner who's name she had to find out from their sensei's introduction "And Calm was it?" She brings her hand up next to her face in a fist and points out the door with her thumb and her other hand on her hip "Sensei says we're going to the training ground so let's go already!" With that, she talks put the door resting her hands on the back of her head as she began to make her way to the training ground.
Kloudy Kloudy
Lonerfemale Lonerfemale
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

~Meanwhile~

Narumi was making her way to the academy on Akahana's back, jumping from building to building until they were only a block away at which rate Akahana jumped on the ground and began to run through the street, coming to a screeching halt once they reached the academy. She looked up at the building with a smile. She wouldn't lie part of her was disappointed that Narito had not been assigned to her team, it was nothing against her current charges, she was just worried and overprotective she guessed "Well, I guess it will be good for her to have to get to know other people, can't have her under me all the time...still hope she's okay. Make some new friends Narita" she said to herself as Akahana barked in response as she dismounted and made her way inside of the building and down the hall. She remembered when she met her sensei...strange old man. She walked until she made it to room 8 and took a deep breath before looking down as Akahana and petted her head "Ready to meet the team girl?" She asked and Akahana barked excitedly in response.
Arne Arne
Ladyvix Ladyvix
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Klaus was sitting in room 8 as he had been instructed to do. He was early though so no one else was in the room. The sun was getting low and shining through the windows. This was the start of his adventure. He wanted to be a great ninja just like his parents and this was his path to that. He wondered what his teammates would be like. Hopefully hard working and good to work alongside with. His thoughts though were stopped as he heard the door open to the room he was in. Excitement building, he watched to see who would enter.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Arne Arne Ladyvix Ladyvix

Kimiko Oborin

Interacting with: Klaus Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Kimiko made her way to the classroom she was instructed to wait at. She wasn't early sure, but she wasn't late either when she entered the room. She looked into the room to see Klaus, a fellow classmate of hers in the academy and her mask immediately was put on. She smiled a friendly smiling, saying hi to him, but not saying a word. She had this kind of deamor around others in her graduating class. It seemed like she would be in his team, though the third member had yet to arrive, neither had the sensei just yet. It made Kimiko wonder whom their sensei would be. She also forgot who exactly was the third member of the team, but he mind was filled with other things. After all she recently came up with a new solution made from bloodroots and was extremely excited to see what effects it might have. Here she was instead though....later....always later.

Kimiko walked past Klaus and sat down in a seat right next to the window of the classroom. Unlike him she was going to run some calculations in her head whilst she waited. Last time she checked the bloodroots produced burns on her fingers when she was extracting the pollen. Maybe this solution would be corrsive, which would be an interesting combination to her poison claw justu. It would be almost like burning flesh from her opponent, except no fire. Fire was after all the more fragile way to burn things, poisons never stop if they suddenly run out of oxygen. Chalk up another point to no being interested in a chakra element of fire.

Klaus watched as a girl walked into the room. She looked familiar. He was guessing she was one of his teammates as they were the same age and most likely from the same class. She starred at him when she entered but then immediately walked past him and sat next to the back windows. He looked back at her to see that she was mumbling something to herself. “Well, friendly I see. Good start so far. Better introduce myself,” he said to himself.

Standing up from his chair, he adjusted his sword a bit and walked over to the girl. Walking up to her desk, he extended his hand and said, “Hello. I am Klaus Steel. I believe we were in the same class but your name alludes me. Anyways, it seems we will be on a team together so let’s work hard!” he said all of this with a nice friendly smile. Probably not best to piss off his teammates this early right?

Ladyvix Ladyvix

Narita walked quietly to the training grounds and looked around cautiously "I don't know why we came here for." She turned and looked at her sensei, "why did you want us to come here?". She turned and looked at her teammates to see what they thought of why they were brought to the training grounds, "any ideas?". She looked back at her sensei to see what his answer was and if it was honest and sincere.
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Kloudy Kloudy LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Last edited:

Kimiko Oborin

Interacting with: Klaus Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Kimiko's mind shifted from her new solution to some of the results of the old ones. She has successfully made hallucinogenics before, proven by testing on little rats. Their pupils become dilated and they lay down as if they were sleeping, but instead of closing their eyes, their eyes widened as they lay in this dormant like state. All the key signs of hallucinating, besides being able to talk about it. Rats were easier to work with in that regard, plus Obi can just feed on the subjects afterwards and not only get food, but also be exposed to her poison in a much more diluted volume. One day Kimiko hopes to use Obi as a ninja tool if he builds up enough immunity to her poisons. He would be able to wrap around her foes and entangle them, after all constrictor snakes are pretty good at not letting go. The only reason she doesn't test this now is because she is too afraid of poisoning her bestest little buddy.

Kimiko snapped out of theory world when she was greeted. Did she do something different to make him come over here? Regardless her head turned to Klaus and slid off of her hand, which she had propped her cheek up upon when she was staring out of the window. She then turned around in her seat and smiled once more, completely fake like. "Hi Klaus, I believe we were in the same class from the academy. It's Kimiko Oborin." She extended her hand to reach his, griping it lightly as to not elude to how strong she might be physically. That would be not very much, considering how much she relied on her ninjustu and poisons. "Yes! As a team we should strive for the best!" Kimiko smiled once more at the comment, this one genuine as she really believed in that goal. She personally will help her team achieve it and ironically not in any devious way.

Narumi closed her eyes and exhaled to calm her nerves and opened them back up with her game face on and smile full of confidence "Can't be nervous in front of the genin" She said to herself and partially to Akahana before opening the door and stepping into the room with Akahana filing in after her, her claws clicking on the wood floor as the large dark-haired hound nearly as tall as her master walked into the room after her, nearly looking like a gigantic wolf and sits next to the podium in front of the chalkboard. Narumi stands next to her confidently with her hands on her hips and smiles at her new team "Good afternoon, Kimiko Oborin, Klaus Steel I recognize you from the dossiers your academy teacher handed in after your graduation" She takes her left hand and puts it to her chest before introducing herself "My name is Narumi Inuzuka and this is Akahana, I will be your Jonin Sensei, it's nice to meet you all" She stated placing her hand on the large hounds head as she barked in response as if to say hello the sound of it echoing through the mostly empty room "Well, almost all I can see that one of you has yet to arrive and here I thought I'd come late enough for avoid that" She explained running the back of her head as she scanned the room finding no sign of her final student Naoki anywhere.

Ladyvix Ladyvix
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
Arne Arne

What a pain. Naoki couldn't help but complain inwardly as he lazily made his way to the academy, his steps basically reduced to dragging his legs forwards as he desperately fought the urge to just go back to his bed and forget about this whole Shinobi deal - After all, being a shinobi was not something that he never had been too keen about from the very start, with the only reason for him to not to refuse joining the academy being his elders insistence. Such thoughts kept him almost stagnant for quite a few minutes before he finally resigned to his fate and resumed his normal - and already not so fast - walking pace. It's not like the old geezers from the clan are going to leave me alone either way. Could as well try a bit harder to get my chunnin classification early and get them to stop bothering me. He ultimately decided, making his mind to not give a bad impression to his future sensei and teammates and work together with them for the sake of a quick promotion and the chance of shutting his clan' elders' complaints for a while.

Naturally, this so called conviction of his took no more than ten minutes to vanish into nothingness, as all of his Ill humour came back as soon as he arrived ay the room set to hold the meeting of his team and instantly came across a big ball of fluff partially blocking his way, shocking him to the point where he stopped at the door for a couple seconds to make sense out of the situation before finally entering the room and getting a full view of his teammates and sensei for the first time... And instantly getting annoyed by it to the point of directly throwing one of his traditional unnecessarily offensive and remarkably arrogant remarks before even trying to socialize with his future teammates. "So... I got an doggie master and two background characters teammates? Great."

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos
Ladyvix Ladyvix

Last edited:
~Calm Yukimoto~

Hyuse.full.2050548.jpg

Calm continued to ignore the other two Genin in the classroom with him for a sheer lack of interest in talking. He was just waiting for this Jounin to arrive and give them some instructions, otherwise he wanted to get back to his own personal training. Calm wasn't meditating anymore or just simply remaining silent for the sake of it; he needed to time to think before today's main event occurred. Their sensei could be any among the academy and even the whole village, so it was equally likely that they would get someone incompetent as it was they'd get a veteran genius. He sorely hoped for the latter. A breeze came through the window again and Calm looked up in mild interest, brushing a few locks of his pale blonde hair aside to unintentionally reveal his kekkei genkei. A mass of patterns of circles that could grant unimaginable power, if only he knew how to use it.

It was these resting thoughts that affected how he'd next feel about the sensei to arrive, as Calm's eyes widened noticeably as none other than Shiryoku Hyuga entered the room and announced himself as their sensei, calling them all by name. Calm, although his face and body language didn't show it, was secretly extremely pleased. Getting any Jounin with a kekkei genkei would have been a blessing for his training, but a Hyuga? The Hanmoku, especially in its current state, was extremely similar to the Byakugan at a base level. If anyone could teach Calm how to use his Hanmoku, it would be Shiryoku-sensei.

Finally invigorated with some energy, Calm stood up busily and nodded to Akiko when she spoke to him. After a couple of seconds of getting ready, Calm also began to make his way out of the classroom and towards the training grounds. As he walked through the corridor, Calm involuntarily looked to the side for no particular reason and found himself looking down a corridor as he passed by it. However, as he looked down to the end, he noticed for a brief few second another boy about his age walking in the other direction. He had a look about him, one that seemed to slow for normal walking speed with a gait that almost seemed lazy or bored. Perhaps observing such things would be impossible for most, but Calm unluckily held his perception-giving kekkei genkei which allowed him to see each and every detail or movement on the other person's body. The boy's expression didn't betray this slowed energy either and Calm could almost guess what his thoughts were. Maybe because he'd been having the same thoughts. Calm frowned as the wall came up to cut off his vision of the boy as he kept moving - he'd have to find out who that Genin was at some point. There was something about him, perhaps some kind of hidden talent, perhaps a the beginning traits of a rival.

And so they arrived at the training grounds. Calm glanced about at the area impassively, simply analysing the terrain and planning out how he could use it to his advantage. One of the other Genin in his team, Narita he guessed in a slightly unsure manner, began to ask questions as to why they were there, causing Calm to roll his eyes and sigh exasperatedly, "Idiot. We're here to train, get to know each other and get used to our first day with Shiryoku-sensei. Pay attention to your surroundings more." Calm gave her a plateaued look of disapproving disinterest, although he had no business condescending her because they were both Genin of the same age. Perhaps it was because Calm felt more mature mentally, but he couldn't help but look down on the poor girl with his elitist attitude. You either had natural talent or you worked hard to get where you need to be, or you were Calm Yukimoto and had been cursed with both. Unfortunately this had soured his view on the world, but considering his past he was hardly blameable.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Lonerfemale Lonerfemale LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Arne Arne

Last edited:
Shiryoku Hyuga: Squad 1 Commander
Training field

To say his group was diverse would be putting it mildly. After his arrival to the classroom, Shiryoku watched the three of them and their different reactions to his declaration. Differing personalities were good, but if the three of them were too different then thing would be far more difficult moving forward. Watching them exit the room one after another, Shiryoku shook his head. Reading their profiles didn’t prepare him for the real deal. He quickly turned, hair fanning out around him as he did and then then left the classroom. He closed the door behind him and walked close behind his new team. His eyes flickered back and forth between the three of them, watching their actions and interactions, which were very limited sadly. On the way out of the academy, he did notice, Calm watching another recent graduate. At least the boy was capable of taking interest in things, that meant he could be motivated to achieve goals in the future.

As they wandered through the village, Shiryoku took the chance to think over what he knew of them. The silence that accompanied them gave him plenty of opportunity. He remembered Calm’s profile mentioning taijutsu and the fact that he was of the Yuukimoto Clan meant he was the sole survivor and an inheritor of their incredible kekkei genkai. There was plenty he could teach him and help him improve upon. Narita didn't have a kekkei genkai or flashy talents, but that meant she could choose her path and Shiryoku was glad to assist her, she had plenty of options. Akiko had a powerful kekkei genkai as well and a chakra nature that matched his own. Her potential was just as limitless as the other two.

As they reached the training grounds and the children started to question things and finally speak, he overheard, Calm’s response to Narita. “You are here to become a team.” He quickly declared as he moved to stand before the three of them. “The village may have matched you three together, but that doesn’t make you a team. It makes you a group.” Shiryoku turned away and looked to a large boulder in the distance. He jutted his them out, pointing to it as he looked back at them. “Let’s have a seat in the shade and introduce ourselves.” He started towards the boulder and vanished as he jumped and cleared the distance easily. He reappeared on the left side of the rock, closest to the tree the covered it in shade.

Kloudy Kloudy Lonerfemale Lonerfemale Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos

Klaus watched as Kimko extended her hand to meet his and gave him a nice smile. "This is good. Making friends with the team is a great first step," he thought to himself. Just then, the door to the room opened again. Klaus was expecting it to be there other teammate but instead, a women walked in follow by a decent size dog. She stopped in front of the class and introduced herself. Klaus quickly used his speed to jump to the front of the class, hands at his side, and bowed to his new sensei. "Hello Narumi-sensei. Thank you for being our teacher. My name is Klaus Steel." as he did his intro, another thought occurred to him, "Idiot, she just said that she knew your name."

He rose from his bow and looked back to see Kimko still seated. He gestured to her and said, "Kimko. Come and meet sensei and bow." She gave him a look that wasn't too friendly. Suddenly though, sensei's dog turned it's head to look at the door it was blocking. Klaus tried to look around it and saw another young boy. The boy managed to make it around the dog an into the room. He starred around a minute the let out a not so nice comment about his new team. Klaus gave him a look of dis-satisfaction.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Arne Arne Ladyvix Ladyvix

A clams breeze blew through the trees, birds were chirping and the cicada could be heard making their hissing noises through the forest. As the sunlight spilled through the branches of the trees Akiko continued to walk forward, walking up on a fence that ran alongside the road, still resting her hands on the back of her head as she kept her balance. Narita seemingly nervous was asking a lot of wuestions as they reached the training ground, though the answer seemed fairly obvious she decided to give her thoughts on the situation when suddenly Calm when in in her this caused Akiko to look at Calm after his rude response to Narita and glared at him a bit for it "Hey, she just asked a question, so don't be a jerk!" she growled when their sensei interjected with his own answer and she exhaled through her nose taking a calming breath the slight frown turning back into a confident smirk as she hopped off the fence and patted Narita's head "Like Sensei said we're here to get to know each other and all that jazz, so off to the rock we go!" She placed her hands on Narita's shoulders and guided her to the rock much like she guided her to her seat when she was pacing around the room. She seemed awful timid for someone becoming a shinobi, but she passed so she was capable of something at least. She was on a team with a wallflower and an elitist, at least if she were on a team with Kimiko she'd have someone to talk to, but this is what she was giving and she had to deal with it, rather she liked it or not. When they reached the rock Akiko had Narita sit down and she sat on the rock as well, waiting for Calm to take his seat as well...or whatever he decided to do. His attitude far seemed like that of a sour grape so for all she knew he'd just come over and stand, either way, it didn't bother her. "So whatcha wanna know?"

Kloudy Kloudy Lonerfemale Lonerfemale LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

~Meanwhile~

Narumi watched as Klaus enthusiastically introduced himself to her, quickly becoming embarrassed once he realized that she's just told him his own name a few seconds ago when her third and final student entered the room finally with an attitude and a smart remark. Akahana growled at the disrespect but Narumi put her hand on her partners head stroking her head back towards her mane to cease the growling and sighed, shrugging with a smile. They were definitely an odd bunch that was for sure "Yes, Naoki, you have a doggie master and two fellow genin the same rank as you or perhaps I am mistaken and there is a fellow Jonin standing before me" She said as she rubbed Akahana underneath the chin "As it stands, you currently rank lower than the dog" she explained followed by an eerie moment of silence before she burst out laughing "But we're not here to bust each other chops now are we? I'm here to get to know all of you and evaluate your skills. So we'll be going to the training ground" Despite what she said and meaning every word she wasn't actually upset or even irritated by there boy but he did need a pike to the ego which he seemed to have a lot of at the moment, who knew how long it would take for that to change. He seemed unmotivated likely had everything come easily to him thus far, but he needed to learn it wasn't the Naoki show before they even dared to hope to take on any real missions.

Ladyvix Ladyvix Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Arne Arne

Kimiko Oborin

Interacting with: Klaus Its_Just_E Its_Just_E , Narumi Sensei Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos , Naoki Arne Arne

Kimiko was about to say one other thing to Klaus when someone else entered the room. Judging by their attire Kimiko could pin them as a Jounin right away, and then they proceeded to introduce themselves at their sensei. Just looking at Narumi made Kimiko a little uneasy, as if Narumi was a little over their head for having genin already. Kimiko smiled at their sensei as a form of greeting and even waved a little bit. She wouldn't do much more than that, unless she was asked by her sensei. Kimiko enjoyed being more subtle about things she was less excited about. If her sensei had been a snake lover, and maybe didn't have a dog as a companion, then Kimiko would be a little more excited and would have probably formally introduced herself. Klaus definitely beat her in enthusiasm. He literally jumped over the desk in front of them to the center of the room and bowed before their sensei as a form of greeting. Kimiko made a note that he was more excitable then she knew and that maybe she should be a lot more passive around him.

Kimiko's thoughts drifted back to Obi; her green tree python, as she continued to look at the sensei's companion. Obi was currently asleep, tucked tightly around her waist, in fact he probably looked like a normal belt to anyone who didn't know her all to well....which was everyone really. If Obi sensed danger he would wake up and alert Kimiko, but for now he would sleep, atleast for 2 more hours. He was still quite young too, not yet a full mature snake, in fact he could still grow a few more feet. If he did grow to be the approximate max length for his species he just might be able to wrap himself around her waist 3 times.

Kimiko's thoughts were once again interrupted, but this time by their third teammate. He looked a lot less familiar to her than Klaus...probably because he wasn't as boisterous. Considering his first words to his teammates though he probably wasn't too afraid to speak his mind and in all honesty he was a much more entertaining person than Klaus was to her. She smiled at his comment, even bursting out in a bit of a giggle fit. She wasn't too loud about it, probably only as loud as her words before to Klaus. Their sensei Narumi was even bothered by the comment, which was all the funnier to Kimiko. She was gonna like this team and the conflict they would have. She could only hope now that they might actually be able to coordinate with one another.

Last edited:
Narita looked at Calm startled by his what sounded like a angry response to her and she lowered her head down out of fear. She looked at Akiko when she tried to lead her around to where they were going to sit and talk more to the other teammates and sensei and keeps her head down. She sat down close to the rock but kept a distance away from Calm, Akiko and their sensei and looks at him then looks at the sky. She sighed softly and hoped her horse family was ok and hoped her new adopted mother was ok and not stressing about her.

~Calm Yukimoto~
(Team Shiryoku: Training Grounds)

Hyuse.full.2050548.jpg

Calm looked away from chastising Narita to listen to what his sensei had to say. Calm hadn't bitten Narita's head off out of anger, but more contempt. He hated incompetency and Akiko's assessment of him as an elitist wouldn't have been too unlike him. However the young genin also strongly disliked the redundant and doing the unnecessary, which is what he saw their sensei's next line of direction to be. Introduce themselves? Shiryoku-sensei had already done that and Calm had no intention of revealing any more about himself, especially anything concerning his past. Already the ninja from the Land of Snow was beginning to rue having been placed in this team. He was not impatient, but he did sorely wish to get straight to training.

Sighing in resignation, Calm walked after the others towards the large boulder and sat in a spot of the shade next to his sensei, but not too close. He crossed his arms and sighed to himself again, thinking back to how his father used to teach him. There hadn't been much time for sitting down and talking, just physical training day in and day out as they prepared for the inevitable. For war. It had been hard enough just getting used to the passive effects of his kekkei genkei, the weird blurs as his brain hadn't been able to sync with his over enhanced perception or the random smears of colour that blossomed across his vision whenever he saw a person and their chakra. Calm had gotten used to those things now, but it hadn't left him particularly fond of sitting around doing the opposite of what he wanted to do.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Lonerfemale Lonerfemale

"Ouch. Now that stung." The ever so haughty Naoki nonchalantly exclaimed, his right hand directly moving to press his heart as if to express how hurt he was by his master's words - a gesture that did little to nothing to add to the credibility of his act since the nonchalant look in his face did little to nothing to hide how truly indifferent he was to the situation... And neither did his next words. "I wonder how many free days I could get if I claimed to be psychologically damaged over it."

He didn't seem to be really interested in his master's thoughts about his lack of dedication, though, as he instantly changed the focus of his attention, turning back to the rest of the group and taking the next few moments to check his teammates - a white haired boy who seemed to be somehow unsatisfied with him, reaction that was too normal to really interest him and thus instantly got the boy labelled as unimportant, and a green haired girl that surprisingly smiled at the situation, seemingly enjoying it - and attracting some attention from Naoki in the process, effectively getting her marked as an interesting person in his mind.

Before there was even enough time for him to have a deeper impression of his teammates, though, his master's words directly took his attention away, triggering a large sigh from the boy. A skill evaluation? Great. Not like that's one of the things I hate the most. He inwardly complained as he made his way out of the room, actually stopping to wait for his master instead of directly leaving the academy to the training grounds without even looking, clearly uninterested in wasting time going first, as the only result of such an useless endeavour would be having to stop at the entrance of the training grounds to wait for the others - something that bothered him even more than being forced to accompany a bunch of half strangers and a giant dog.

Ladyvix Ladyvix
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Shiryoku Hyuga: Squad 1 Commander
Training Field

His eyes slowly followed the young shinobi as they made their way to the shaded area just under the large tree. The three of them were so different and the fact that those differences showed even when doing something as simple as walking, it was worrisome. Once the three of them had settled into their chosen spots, Shiryoku cleared his throat.

“I’ll start us off and you guys can follow my lead.” He could see that they weren’t all enthused about this small detour, but he felt it was needed. “My name is, Hyuga. Shiryoku. I dislike lazy shinobi and I like to train. My goal is to…” his eyes swept over their faces for a brief moment before he turned his head to glance at the village buildings. “Protect Konohagakure from any and all threats. And to teach others how to do the same thing.” The Hyuga’s head dropped briefly, bowing to the others to signal the end of his introduction.

“Now, let’s hear from…” Narita was so anxious, he didn’t want to put her in the spotlight so soon. Calm didn’t seem too eager to participate, but opening up would be good for him. Akiko would be the best one to set an example for the other two. “Akiko! Why don’t you introduce yourself first?

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Kloudy Kloudy Lonerfemale Lonerfemale

Narita sighed quietly hoping her adopted mom wasn't stressing out about her. Narita looked around and looked at her sensei wondering who he would have talk first then looks at Akiko after he said she would talk first. Narita stayed quiet to listen to her introduction. Narita waited and listened and wondered who would be the second introduction to go.
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Kloudy Kloudy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back