• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Generations OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Willing the teams be decided by any sort of criteria?
Well at first I was going to look at the teams and put people on teams with each other to balance each other out, but at the risk of not making people wait too long I might just put the current existing characters on a team together so we can start while waiting on everyone else if they ever come. I'm not saying they won't show up, but I've seen RPs that never start because certain people who said they were interested never showed up. I will still be making my Jonin for the other team in case they do show up because I understand it is the weekday and they might be waiting until the weekend and also just posted the CS not too long ago so I'm not going to rush them but I don't want to wait too long at the risk of people losing interest.

Well at first I was going to look at the teams and put people on teams with each other to balance each other out, but at the risk of not making people wait too long I might just put the current existing characters on a team together so we can start while waiting on everyone else if they ever come. I'm not saying they won't show up, but I've seen RPs that never start because certain people who said they were interested never showed up. I will still be making my Jonin for the other team in case they do show up because I understand it is the weekday and they might be waiting until the weekend and also just posted the CS not too long ago so I'm not going to rush them but I don't want to wait too long at the risk of people losing interest.

I understand lol. And I know what you’ve meant, I’ve seen the same thing happen tonplenty of roleplays.

Hard is an understatement lol. Try impossible.

I’m not particularly fond of the noise, but I do love the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back