• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"not my fault a pesky fox tried to attack me so I burnt it a little bit and after it ran it, it followed me around and I got tired of it's stench" Wolfsman33 Wolfsman33 Drumonkey Drumonkey
“You had a cute fox fallowing you, haha. We should keep going though there are many nasty creatures here”
"I agree with big red, we should go. I got attacked by a giant snake myself, thankfully I was able to kill it not let it get away like some people." Aiolos looked pointedly at Kasai then said " come on let's go." Aiolos hopped into the trees and took off at an easy pace for them to follow.

"I agree with big red, we should go. I got attacked by a giant snake myself, thankfully I was able to kill it not let it get away like some people." Aiolos looked pointedly at Kasai then said " come on let's go." Aiolos hopped into the trees and took off at an easy pace for them to follow.
Kasai looks at Aiolos and follows close saying to him "I didn't want to kill it right away you know. I wanted to keep it for observation"

Kuma joined them and said “we are going so slow why not pick up the speed”
Kasai looks at Aiolos and follows close saying to him "I didn't want to kill it right away you know. I wanted to keep it for observation"
Aiolos smirked " I caught mine, looks like you've still got some way to go but if you want my advice fire isn't usually the way to go." Aiolos chuckled then looked back at the hulking red head and said " there's no need to rush plus I doubt you two could keep up with me at my top speeds."

Aiolos smirked " I caught mine, looks like you've still got some way to go but if you want my advice fire isn't usually the way to go." Aiolos chuckled then looked back at the hulking red head and said " there's no need to rush plus I doubt you two could keep up with me at my top speeds."

Kuma laughed and said “that sounds like a fun challenge, how about a race?”

Kasai smirks simply observing the two of them waiting to see the outcome of this challenge
Kuma drops to the ground and asks where the finish will be
Aiolos smiled and landed next to Kuma he then performed two hand seals and then opened his jaw wide as two snakes came out of his mouth. The snakes hit the ground and slithered away "give them a minute and they will make our finish line. Kasai you should go with them and stand as our referee."

Aiolos smiled and landed next to Kuma he then performed two hand seals and then opened his jaw wide as two snakes came out of his mouth. The snakes hit the ground and slithered away "give them a minute and they will make our finish line. Kasai you should go with them and stand as our referee."

“Let’s make this a purely physical thing since you are so confident in your speed”

“Let’s make this a purely physical thing since you are so confident in your speed”
“No jutsu”
Aiolos smirked " sure first let me secure my things." Aiolos crouched and focused his chakra into his hands and sent threads to wrap around the ankle of Kuma. The thread would be mostly invisible and lightweight but still strong enough to trip him once they got in motion.

Aiolos stood up and said "ready, set, go!" And when Kuma would try to run he'd find one of his feet barely moving most likely causing him to trip.

Aiolos smirked " sure first let me secure my things." Aiolos crouched and focused his chakra into his hands and sent threads to wrap around the ankle of Kuma. The thread would be mostly invisible and lightweight but still strong enough to trip him once they got in motion.

Aiolos stood up and said "ready, set, go!" And when Kuma would try to run he'd find one of his feet barely moving most likely causing him to trip.

Kuma smacked the ground next to Aiolos causing him to fall and as kuma tried to run he fell face first

Aiolos didn't let Kuma get too far as he extended his arm to wrap around Kuma's arm and pull himself close to him and then kicking off of him hoping to make him stumble some at least.

Kuma staggered and grabbed the arm wrapped him and said “ you sure you want to hold on?” As he started to hit the ground launching stone into the air towards aiolos.

Kasai was distracted admiring the flower petals in his pouch ran after the snakes while everyone else was being tripped. He quickly attached chakra threads to the finish line the snakes had made

Kuma staggered and grabbed the arm wrapped him and said “ you sure you want to hold on?” As he started to hit the ground launching stone into the air towards aiolos.
Aiolos easily dodged the stone and slipped free of Kuma managing to keep ahead of the big behemoth barely.

Aiolos easily dodged the stone and slipped free of Kuma managing to keep ahead of the big behemoth barely.

Kuma looked at aiolos in surprise and decided to sprint at full speed despite his weights in order to pass him and pass the finish line

Kuma looked at aiolos in surprise and decided to sprint at full speed despite his weights in order to pass him and pass the finish line
As Kuma passes the finish line he breaks through the chakra threads I had set up as a finish line ribbon "Kuma has won the race"

As Kuma passes the finish line he breaks through the chakra threads I had set up as a finish line ribbon "Kuma has won the race"
Kuma looks at aiolos and says “you are fast and tricky”
Aiolos stared at kuma with a predatory stare. He then said "mhm you too ..." After a full minute more of staring Aiolos turned and began to head towards the village hidden in the mist. "let's go we bought some time with that race but we should still try to finish soon."

Aiolos stared at kuma with a predatory stare. He then said "mhm you too ..." After a full minute more of staring Aiolos turned and began to head towards the village hidden in the mist. "let's go we bought some time with that race but we should still try to finish soon."

Kuma agreed and continued but as he started walking he tripped

Kasai uses chakra threads to pick up Kuma and follows Aiolos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back