• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kuma dashed to the side then toward the on the right on his side and kicked him in the side pushing him into the others
The central ape hopped in the way catching the foot before it could make contact and shoving Kuma back while the one who was supposed to get kicked fell over and the third jumped at Kasai from above as it had left over it's comapnions.

Kasai watches as the fox runs away. Figuring the fox was a lucky break he performs Violet Secret Technique: Shroud of petals and Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique assuming it will only get harder from here. Having done all this he decides to slower his pace and travel on the ground
The next hour of walking was accompanied by a constant stench of burnt hair and flesh as well as a feeling of being watched. The fox was nowhere to be seen but it's presence still lingered.

The central ape hopped in the way catching the foot before it could make contact and shoving Kuma back while the one who was supposed to get kicked fell over and the third jumped at Kasai from above as it had left over it's comapnions.

Kuma jumped up and let the leaping ape land and as he did he used hidden lotus on the ape.

Kuma jumped up and let the leaping ape land and as he did he used hidden lotus on the ape.
That ape was done it didn't survive the barrage of attack but one of the apes tackled Kuma in midair landing on top of him and aiming to smash his face in.

That ape was done it didn't survive the barrage of attack but one of the apes tackled Kuma in midair landing on top of him and aiming to smash his face in.

Kuma hit the ground and ripped up a chunk of earth and smashed the ape on top of him in the head with it and continued to beat it till there was nothing left of its head

The next hour of walking was accompanied by a constant stench of burnt hair and flesh as well as a feeling of being watched. The fox was nowhere to be seen but it's presence still lingered.
Kasai growing increasingly bothered by the stench reaches into his pouch and pulls out his lion whistle, putting it into his mouth and releasing mythical fire flower technique Jutsu into nearby bushes and trees above him. The lion whistle combined with the fire technique let out several loud bellowing rawrs of a lion and setting a couple bushes and trees tops a blaze

Kuma hit the ground and ripped up a chunk of earth and smashed the ape on top of him in the head with it and continued to beat it till there was nothing left of its head
The last ape came in for a kick towards Kuma's head aiming to knock him out or worse.

Kasai growing increasingly bothered by the stench reaches into his pouch and pulls out his lion whistle, putting it into his mouth and releasing mythical fire flower technique Jutsu into nearby bushes and trees above him. The lion whistle combined with the fire technique let out several loud bellowing rawrs of a lion and setting a couple bushes and trees tops a blaze
The trees barely burned but the fog cleared and he could hear the sound of fellow classmates and wild animals scattering and screaming. After a few minutes the fog returned and with it some silence. The presence was still close but not as strong anymore as if he had startled it. Suddenly to his right a ninja dressed in typical shinobi attire and a mist headband said "try to light the forest on fire again and you'll face serious consequences."

Kuma moves to his circle guard and caught the apes foot and pulled it close as he thrust his hand in a spear shape into the apes chest.
The app scrambled at his arm but quickly fell dead. The forest was mostly silent until he heard a roar and saw a gout of flame explode out from fairly close by before fading out. That had been the first clear sign of anyone else since the start of the race.

The app scrambled at his arm but quickly fell dead. The forest was mostly silent until he heard a roar and saw a gout of flame explode out from fairly close by before fading out. That had been the first clear sign of anyone else since the start of the race.

Kuma keeps hold of the apes heart and starts rushing towards where the fire came from.

The trees barely burned but the fog cleared and he could hear the sound of fellow classmates and wild animals scattering and screaming. After a few minutes the fog returned and with it some silence. The presence was still close but not as strong anymore as if he had startled it. Suddenly to his right a ninja dressed in typical shinobi attire and a mist headband said "try to light the forest on fire again and you'll face serious consequences."
Listening to the mist shinobi Kasai apologizes for his reckless behavior. One of the three lookalikes is wrapped up and carried on the back of the other. The remaining two then leap into the trees going on their way traveling single file

Last edited:
Kuma keeps hold of the apes heart and starts rushing towards where the fire came from.
Listening to the mist shinobi Kasai apologizes for his reckless behavior. One of the three lookalikes is wrapped up and carried on the back of the other. The remaining two then leap into the trees going on their way traveling single file
Aiolos saw the flames as he was running and deviated his path to get closer and upon coming to the burned section of trees he could see one of his fellow Suna ninja jumping away and another student with bright red hair. He was sure the red haired student could see the other fleeing student and what must've been a clone.

Aiolos saw the flames as he was running and deviated his path to get closer and upon coming to the burned section of trees he could see one of his fellow Suna ninja jumping away and another student with bright red hair. He was sure the red haired student could see the other fleeing student and what must've been a clone.

Kuma noticed the student fleeing from the burned section and took a bite out of the heart. He then sprinted as fast as he could and got in front of him. He said to the student “you are strong to burn the forest”. Him slaps the student on the shoulder. Trickster708 Trickster708

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuma noticed the student fleeing from the burned section and took a bite out of the heart. He then sprinted as fast as he could and got in front of him. He said to the student “you are strong to burn the forest”. Him slaps the student on the shoulder. Trickster708 Trickster708
As Kuma slaps Kasai I explode causing no harm only burning off a portion of his eyebrows. I stand off to the side of him laughing and tell him "don't worry your eyebrows should grow back. My name's Kasai, what's yours?" Wolfsman33 Wolfsman33

As Kuma slaps Kasai I explode causing no harm only burning off a portion of his eyebrows. I stand off to the side of him laughing and tell him "don't worry your eyebrows should grow back. My name's Kasai, what's yours?" Wolfsman33 Wolfsman33

Kuma turns and laughs saying “I was thinking about taking those off, I’m kuma”.

Kasai gets a little closer and says "you're the first person I've come across since entering this forest aside from the mist shinobi that told me not to burn down the forest"

Aiolos dropped down from the trees and rolled his shoulders watching the two kids with mild interest "did you eat that heart?" Aiolos said looking at the red headed ninja b

Aiolos dropped down from the trees and rolled his shoulders watching the two kids with mild interest "did you eat that heart?" Aiolos said looking at the red headed ninja b

Kuma looks at the new ninja and says “yes it’s good protein, you want some” as he holds out the rest of the heart.

Kasai gets a little closer and says "you're the first person I've come across since entering this forest aside from the mist shinobi that told me not to burn down the forest"
Kuma looks at the new ninja and says “yes it’s good protein, you want some” as he holds out the rest of the heart.
"Yeah I'm going to pass on that heart, as for you Kasai you should've known better than to burn a huge chunk of forest." Aiolos shook his head knowing of Kasai and his puppet love.

"Yeah I'm going to pass on that heart, as for you Kasai you should've known better than to burn a huge chunk of forest." Aiolos shook his head knowing of Kasai and his puppet love.

“Haha that was funny, I didn’t think anyone would have the guts to burn the forest”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back