• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“What now sir” as he turned to opus
Kasai smiled "next time you will be entirely under my control" he then extends his hand "my name's Kasai, I look forward to working together with you"
Opus smiled " now that we've resolved that it's time for us to set out we have to go to the village hidden in the rain and we have a couple of days to get there."

Opus smiled " now that we've resolved that it's time for us to set out we have to go to the village hidden in the rain and we have a couple of days to get there."
Kasai smiled "next time you will be entirely under my control" he then extends his hand "my name's Kasai, I look forward to working together with you"
“I’m satoshi, and by the way I hate the taste of that medicine. I don’t know who you are though” he turned to face kasia

Opus smiled and said "let's go then kids." He would then head towards the gate where a large rat had their MVP on it's back.
Kasai onrolled a scroll and summoned his new beast puppet. A large lion appeared from the smoke with an intense presence and a metal mane that seemed to fall naturally. The lion bowed forward as it's mechanical jaws unlatched opening up it's mouth. Kasai got on the Lions back and looked to Aiolos and said to him "you can ride inside if you want"

Kasai onrolled a scroll and summoned his new beast puppet. A large lion appeared from the smoke with an intense presence and a metal mane that seemed to fall naturally. The lion bowed forward as it's mechanical jaws unlatched opening up it's mouth. Kasai got on the Lions back and looked to Aiolos and said to him "you can ride inside if you want"
Aiolos seemed shocked then looked at his body and shrugged popping a muscle relaxer before walking up to the lion he lifted a foot up and stuck it in the mouth followed by another and then he slithered in the squeeze through the mouth was a bit tight which made him realize he needed some more modifications but he was able to make it inside the puppet.

Aiolos seemed shocked then looked at his body and shrugged popping a muscle relaxer before walking up to the lion he lifted a foot up and stuck it in the mouth followed by another and then he slithered in the squeeze through the mouth was a bit tight which made him realize he needed some more modifications but he was able to make it inside the puppet.
Satoshi looked at the lion impressed and hovered onto its back

Kasai looked to make sure everyone was ready and commanded the beast puppet to follow after Opus

Kasai looked to make sure everyone was ready and commanded the beast puppet to follow after Opus
Their Sensei rode a giant rat with their MVP behind him. As they ran through the desert he pulled out a guitar and began to play accompanying the music with song causing the hours to seem to melt away.

Their Sensei rode a giant rat with their MVP behind him. As they ran through the desert he pulled out a guitar and began to play accompanying the music with song causing the hours to seem to melt away.
Kasai admired the desert as they travelled further away from home

Kasai admired the desert as they travelled further away from home
They traveled for about 3 days and made to the village hidden in the rain. The quiet patter of rain would be both soothing and off-putting for the sand natives as most of them wouldn't be used to such a relatively gentle rain so constantly. Opus would then say "you have an hour of downtime before we have to meet back up and debrief so use that time however you want."

They traveled for about 3 days and made to the village hidden in the rain. The quiet patter of rain would be both soothing and off-putting for the sand natives as most of them wouldn't be used to such a relatively gentle rain so constantly. Opus would then say "you have an hour of downtime before we have to meet back up and debrief so use that time however you want."
Kasai turned to Aiolos and said to him "We should work on a team ability and see what the new guy can do"

Kasai turned to Aiolos and said to him "We should work on a team ability and see what the new guy can do"
" Well how about I work on my speed coming out of your puppet and injecting someone with poison or you know pulling them into the puppet?" Aiolos said casually as he stretched his arm.

" Well how about I work on my speed coming out of your puppet and injecting someone with poison or you know pulling them into the puppet?" Aiolos said casually as he stretched his arm.
Kasai grinned "I think that will work" as he began making the beast puppet stretch it's jaws and warm up the flames inside

Kasai grinned "I think that will work" as he began making the beast puppet stretch it's jaws and warm up the flames inside
[/QUOTE]
Aiolos would drink some alcohol and then work on his flexibility keeping up with his practice of dislocating his body and molding it with chakra.

Aiolos would drink some alcohol and then work on his flexibility keeping up with his practice of dislocating his body and molding it with chakra.
[/QUOTE]
Kasai would fine tune his control over the beast puppet allowing it to open up even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back