• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kasai looked towards Aiolos and said to him "here take this" he hands him a scroll "it's a part of the sand worm I recovered, I figured it might entertain you with your experiments" and in a slightly hushed tone "perhaps it may make for an interesting puppet. I'm going to head to my personal workshop and make some preparations" Kasai began to walk in the direction of his family home.
Aiolos smiled and said "thanks I have an idea for this now." Aiolos would then turn and head to his home and begin his work on setting up three pods and tossing the piece of sandworm into one the arm into another and then spent the rest of the week making drugs and regrowing an arm for the body. He would then sneak it to his buddy for storage.
As you started walking you noticed a figure flying in the sky heading to the training grounds
The Kazekage would approach the boy and say "you have been drafted onto a team with some fellow students from this village. In a week they will be leaving so you have until then to prepare."

Aiolos smiled and said "thanks I have an idea for this now." Aiolos would then turn and head to his home and begin his work on setting up three pods and tossing the piece of sandworm into one the arm into another and then spent the rest of the week making drugs and regrowing an arm for the body. He would then sneak it to his buddy for storage.

The Kazekage would approach the boy and say "you have been drafted onto a team with some fellow students from this village. In a week they will be leaving so you have until then to prepare."
“Very well if I must join a team I will even though I prefer to work alone.” Afterwards satoshi went to the training grounds to learn the cement style

Kasai arrived at his family home and gathered materials. He entered his secret workshop summoned both of his puppets and began working on a third puppet. After it's completion he spent the rest of the week working on improving his control over the puppets allowing for greater team synergy and a few new techniques.

“Very well if I must join a team I will even though I prefer to work alone.” Afterwards satoshi went to the training grounds to learn the cement style
Kasai arrived at his family home and gathered materials. He entered his secret workshop summoned both of his puppets and began working on a third puppet. After it's completion he spent the rest of the week working on improving his control over the puppets allowing for greater team synergy and a few new techniques.
The night before the week was over they all got a letter telling them to get their stuff and be ready to leave from the training grounds bright and early. The next day Aiolos stood there looking a bit more fit with some Moss in his hair and his bag on his back.

The night before the week was over they all got a letter telling them to get their stuff and be ready to leave from the training grounds bright and early. The next day Aiolos stood there looking a bit more fit with some Moss in his hair and his bag on his back.
Satoshi hovered lightly above the ground as he moved forward to the meet up spot

Kasai walked over to the meet up spot carrying a wrapped up object on his back. And greeter Aiolos once he arrived.

Satoshi hovered lightly above the ground as he moved forward to the meet up spot
Kasai walked over to the meet up spot carrying a wrapped up object on his back. And greeter Aiolos once he arrived.
Aiolos smiled at his friend and then turned to look at Satoshi with an air of mild interest. "what can you do?" He asked the new kid as Opus silently approached.

Aiolos smiled at his friend and then turned to look at Satoshi with an air of mild interest. "what can you do?" He asked the new kid as Opus silently approached.
Satoshi looked at him skeptically and “said you will see” as he lowered to the ground

Satoshi looked at him skeptically and “said you will see” as he lowered to the ground
Kasai smirked as he observed the conversation and with great focus attached hidden chakra threads to their new teammate
Aiolos frowned at the boys response expecting at least a basic overview of what he could do. Aiolos would then glance at his teammate then say "well let me show you what I can do." Aiolos would then reach into his pocket and pull out two pills .

Aiolos frowned at the boys response expecting at least a basic overview of what he could do. Aiolos would then glance at his teammate then say "well let me show you what I can do." Aiolos would then reach into his pocket and pull out two pills .
Satoshi looked curiously as he deeply inhaled and waited

Satoshi looked curiously as he deeply inhaled and waited
As Satoshi inhaled Aiolos would extend his hand snaking it out and shoving the pills into his mouth and then his hand would open to cover the mouth and nose making him swallow the pills.

As Satoshi inhaled Aiolos would extend his hand snaking it out and shoving the pills into his mouth and then his hand would open to cover the mouth and nose making him swallow the pills.
As aiolos swallows satoshi exhaled a large cloud of burning ash covering aiolos

As aiolos swallows satoshi exhaled a large cloud of burning ash covering aiolos
Kasai watched as Aiolos attempted to force feed Satoshi the pills and as soon as Satoshi built up the chakra to exhale a large cloud of burning Ash Kasai reighned him in with the chakra threads he had placed on him earlier immobilizing him, however due to the threads inherent delay a little bit of the ash got onto Aiolos. With his other free hand Kasai attached more chakra threads further increasing his hold on Satoshi

Kasai watched as Aiolos attempted to force feed Satoshi the pills and as soon as Satoshi built up the chakra to exhale a large cloud of burning Ash Kasai reighned him in with the chakra threads he had placed on him earlier immobilizing him, however due to the threads inherent delay a little bit of the ash got onto Aiolos. With his other free hand Kasai attached more chakra threads further increasing his hold on Satoshi
Satoshi was surprised that he was so easily caught in a trap. Then he smirked and clicked his claws together making a spark and igniting the cloud of burning ash causing an explosion

Satoshi was surprised that he was so easily caught in a trap. Then he smirked and clicked his claws together making a spark and igniting the cloud of burning ash causing an explosion
Before the ash could ignite Opus appeared between them and snapped disrupting their chakra flow. Aiolos was the first recover and smiled seeing as Satoshi should be feeling the drugs take effect by now so he would be feeling short of breath and like he had endless energy.

Before the ash could ignite Opus appeared between them and snapped disrupting their chakra flow. Aiolos was the first recover and smiled seeing as Satoshi should be feeling the drugs take effect by now so he would be feeling short of breath and like he had endless energy.
Satoshi looked drained but still wanting to fight. Trying to fuse his chakra into the claws

Satoshi looked drained but still wanting to fight. Trying to fuse his chakra into the claws
Satishi would find his chakra harder to control than normal and if he wasn't constantly trying to take in air he would find himself light headed and weak.

Kasai recovered from the distribution Opus caused and smiled and greeted him as he watched Satoshi

Kasai recovered from the distribution Opus caused and smiled and greeted him as he watched Satoshi
Satoshi calmed down and said to kasai I’m impressed that you stopped my movement so much, then he looks at aiolos and was a little worried as he said is all you can do is shove medicine in peoples mouths? Or do you know any Jutsus

Satoshi calmed down and said to kasai I’m impressed that you stopped my movement so much, then he looks at aiolos and was a little worried as he said is all you can do is shove medicine in peoples mouths? Or do you know any Jutsus
Opus shook his head disapprovingly but since it was early they technically had a bit of time.

Aiolos smiled widely "of course not but my pills are formidable. That and my Moss." He said gesturing to the Moss that seemed to be growing in his hair.

Opus shook his head disapprovingly but since it was early they technically had a bit of time.

Aiolos smiled widely "of course not but my pills are formidable. That and my Moss." He said gesturing to the Moss that seemed to be growing in his hair.
Satoshi looked curiously but dismissed the curiosity

Kasai smiled "next time you will be entirely under my control" he then extends his hand "my name's Kasai, I look forward to working together with you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back