• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kasai chuckled and stretched his hands "A fine old sand welcome indeed" Kasai closed his hands and focused before opening them up whipping out a flurry of threads from one hand that wrapped around Kuma as quickly as they had appeared, with the other hand the chakra threads began to move in a circular motion loosening the sand around Kuma making it easier for him and Aiolos to lift him up and out of the sand.
Kuma laughed and said “this feels like walking into a spider web” kuma slowly climbed out of the sand
Right before he made it fully out Aiolos would wink at Kasai and then with a huge heave launch Kuma towards a seemingly normal patch of sand however Kasai would be able to notice that it seemed slightly disturbed.

Right before he made it fully out Aiolos would wink at Kasai and then with a huge heave launch Kuma towards a seemingly normal patch of sand however Kasai would be able to notice that it seemed slightly disturbed.
Kuma was shocked by being thrown in the air. When he landed the ground started shifting throwing him off balance

Kuma was shocked by being thrown in the air. When he landed the ground started shifting throwing him off balance
Kasai began to chuckle as he saw Kuma losing his balance and looked towards Aiolos in anticipation of what was to come

Kasai began to chuckle as he saw Kuma losing his balance and looked towards Aiolos in anticipation of what was to come
The sand shifted and then a giant worm forced itself out of the sand it's mouth open under Kuma as it attamped to eat him. The teeth weren't very sharp but they could scratch and crush normal people.

The sand shifted and then a giant worm forced itself out of the sand it's mouth open under Kuma as it attamped to eat him. The teeth weren't very sharp but they could scratch and crush normal people.
Kuma was very surprised from the giant worm and then smiled saying “this could be fun” he grabbed the teeth closest to him on each side and pushed as he kicked the mouth of the worm

Kuma was very surprised from the giant worm and then smiled saying “this could be fun” he grabbed the teeth closest to him on each side and pushed as he kicked the mouth of the worm
Kasai stood back and watched with excitement

Kasai stood back and watched with excitement
Aiolos chuckled and then said "let's add another two or so." The sand began to shake and two more came up one jumping at Kumas face.

Kasai watched with enthusiasm and began to laugh as the other two sand worms leapt from the sand below
Kuma yelled for help as he tried to push the jaw open more but couldn’t. He let go and punched at one worm and kicked at another as the jaw snapped closed taking his arm and leg off

Kasai watched with enthusiasm and began to laugh as the other two sand worms leapt from the sand below
Kuma yelled for help as he tried to push the jaw open more but couldn’t. He let go and punched at one worm and kicked at another as the jaw snapped closed taking his arm and leg off
"Damn it why couldn't he be better?" Aiolos said as he saw the arm and leg get eaten now he'd have to go and get them. "can you handle that work?" He asked Kasai.

The worm let him go as it got it's feeding but the three of them began to circle him after the two got knocked away. Suddenly one came up and tried to get him from his weak side.

"Damn it why couldn't he be better?" Aiolos said as he saw the arm and leg get eaten now he'd have to go and get them. "can you handle that work?" He asked Kasai.

The worm let him go as it got it's feeding but the three of them began to circle him after the two got knocked away. Suddenly one came up and tried to get him from his weak side.
Kasai laughed as he saw the half mutilated Kuma and said to Aiolos "yeah I'll get the parts" Kasai then created an ember clone and immediately reached for a scroll and unrolled it in the sand in front of him and summoned the Amanojaku, in an instant the clone and the puppet charged after the worm that had eaten Kuma's leg, with lightning fast speed Amanojaku withdrew his hidden blades rupturing the poison sacs and began making dozens of small cuts all across the sand worms body allowing the poison to begin entering the worms system as quickly as possible. At the same time the ember clone used the mythical fire flower technique and the second sand work that had eaten Kuma's arm in an attempt to gain it's attention and draw it over to the worm being attacked by the Amanojaku puppet

Kasai laughed as he saw the half mutilated Kuma and said to Aiolos "yeah I'll get the parts" Kasai then created an ember clone and immediately reached for a scroll and unrolled it in the sand in front of him and summoned the Amanojaku, in an instant the clone and the puppet charged after the worm that had eaten Kuma's leg, with lightning fast speed Amanojaku withdrew his hidden blades rupturing the poison sacs and began making dozens of small cuts all across the sand worms body allowing the poison to begin entering the worms system as quickly as possible. At the same time the ember clone used the mythical fire flower technique and the second sand work that had eaten Kuma's arm in an attempt to gain it's attention and draw it over to the worm being attacked by the Amanojaku puppet
The first worm with the arm began to screech and flail as it tried to attack the puppet but it quickly succumbed to the poison and fell into the sand dead. The second work was caught off guard by the flames and was burned but it was more than enough to piss it off enough to have it turn back to the clone.

Aiolos rolled his shoulders and covered his hands in chakra making his hand into a chakra scalpel. He would then run at the work that was holding his dying Ally and proceeded to stab it three times in vital points killing it.

The first worm with the arm began to screech and flail as it tried to attack the puppet but it quickly succumbed to the poison and fell into the sand dead. The second work was caught off guard by the flames and was burned but it was more than enough to piss it off enough to have it turn back to the clone.

Aiolos rolled his shoulders and covered his hands in chakra making his hand into a chakra scalpel. He would then run at the work that was holding his dying Ally and proceeded to stab it three times in vital points killing it.
After you killed the worms you hear clapping from above you. As you look up you see a male figure in the sky, but before you can do anything the figure flies away toward the village

Kasai's ember clone ran into the worms face and self detonated blowing up in the worms face. The Amanojaku puppet began searching for kuma's leg

Kasai's ember clone ran into the worms face and self detonated blowing up in the worms face. The Amanojaku puppet began searching for kuma's leg
In the remains of the worm there was a mangled arm and With that Aiolos would have all the parts of Kuma. With a sigh he would take the arm and seal it into a scroll then seal the rest of the body separate before saying "so it was an accident and there was nothing we could do, ok?" He asked Kasai with a knowing look.

In the remains of the worm there was a mangled arm and With that Aiolos would have all the parts of Kuma. With a sigh he would take the arm and seal it into a scroll then seal the rest of the body separate before saying "so it was an accident and there was nothing we could do, ok?" He asked Kasai with a knowing look.
Kasai sealed his puppet back into the scroll and looked at the worms and Aiolos "accidents like these happen" he shrugged his shoulders grabbed a piece of the worm and sealed it in a scroll, he looks back at Aiolos "we should get a move on and tell sensei about this unfortunate accident"

Kasai sealed his puppet back into the scroll and looked at the worms and Aiolos "accidents like these happen" he shrugged his shoulders grabbed a piece of the worm and sealed it in a scroll, he looks back at Aiolos "we should get a move on and tell sensei about this unfortunate accident"
They would quickly catch up to the rest of the group who had arrived at the village by that time. After informing their Sensei of the unfortunate loss he frowned and said "that's a shame he had talent. I'll talk to the beast for you guys, also we'll have to ask the Kazekage if he has a ninja he can lend to us."

They would quickly catch up to the rest of the group who had arrived at the village by that time. After informing their Sensei of the unfortunate loss he frowned and said "that's a shame he had talent. I'll talk to the beast for you guys, also we'll have to ask the Kazekage if he has a ninja he can lend to us."
Kasai nodded and asked sensei "how long will we be in the village?"

Kasai nodded and asked sensei "how long will we be in the village?"
Opus looked around and then scratched the back if his head " five to seven days. I have to see if we can get another Genin for this mission and I have to let the people were on our way to see know abythe changes."

Opus looked around and then scratched the back if his head " five to seven days. I have to see if we can get another Genin for this mission and I have to let the people were on our way to see know abythe changes."
Kasai nodded in acknowledgement and asked "are we free to do as we please until we leave?"

Kasai nodded in acknowledgement and asked "are we free to do as we please until we leave?"
" Yeah why not you're home so take advantage of your time here. Good luck and don't do anything too dumb." He said before jumping off with their VIP in tow.

" Yeah why not you're home so take advantage of your time here. Good luck and don't do anything too dumb." He said before jumping off with their VIP in tow.
Kasai looked towards Aiolos and said to him "here take this" he hands him a scroll "it's a part of the sand worm I recovered, I figured it might entertain you with your experiments" and in a slightly hushed tone "perhaps it may make for an interesting puppet. I'm going to head to my personal workshop and make some preparations" Kasai began to walk in the direction of his family home.

Kasai looked towards Aiolos and said to him "here take this" he hands him a scroll "it's a part of the sand worm I recovered, I figured it might entertain you with your experiments" and in a slightly hushed tone "perhaps it may make for an interesting puppet. I'm going to head to my personal workshop and make some preparations" Kasai began to walk in the direction of his family home.
As you started walking you noticed a figure flying in the sky heading to the training grounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back