• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Naruto Era of Peace

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Into Post
  • The 5 Kage stood on a raised platform looking over the students who had recently graduated from the academy. There were 30 students total 6 from each Village and they were the best and the brightest of each of their villages, prodigies in their own right. The Hokage stepped forward and in a loud voice said "Parents and students of the United Ninja Academy my fellow Kage and I all feel so much pride and joy in our hearts to see such intelligent and powerful kids becoming certified ninja. We are all sure that if nothing else you all will become the firm base for a new era of prosperity and innovation, seeing as you all are the first true generation to know nothing but peace."

The Hokage looked around at the students making eye contact with each of them before continuing "you all should know the story of how we got to this peace and how much blood was shed so that it could begin ,so with those thoughts in mind I have a mission for you all as a way to test your skills and get you all used to the lifestyle of being a ninja. My fellow Kage have set up a sort of obstacle course in the Misty forest that surrounds the Mist village, your goal will be to make it through this forest as quickly as you can with minimal injury. While you do this we shall have a team of Anbu ninja watching just to make sure no one breaks any rules and goes too far. Now I will let your teacher fill you in on the rest of the information you will need for this course." With a flash the Raikage glowed with an electric blue aura and disappeared while the kazekage disappeared quiet poof of sand. The Hokage and the Tsuchikage simply turned and walked away chatting among themselves.

From behind them they could hear a familiar grizzled voice call out "gather round you brats, here's how it's gonna work. In the woods there will be monsters most you should be able to handle. Some will be stronger than one of you can handle alone as a result teamwork is accepted. At the end of the trail you'll meet an instructor and you will be placed in teams. Now go! " He yelled pointing to a path flanked by two Anbu ninja who were showing the start of the course.

Back