• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Eien no Kaen

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Hey there. Thanks for checking out this interest check. Was feeling like making a Naruto roleplay so here we are. This roleplay won't really have a plot as a whole or like an overall story. It will more of be like multiple story arcs put together to make one big story starring our characters. It will take place during Naruto's time period with the exemption of all the original Naruto characters. None of them will exist or ever had existed. Instead we will fill their roles. The majority of us will start off as genin. Talk to me if you'd like a different role specifically. (Instructor, Kage, etc.)

Some details:
• Jinchuriki still exist and have been sealed in new genin.
• Otsutsuki won't really be present in the beginning.
• The goal is for this to be a long term roleplay that shows the growth in our characters.
• This won't just be a happy, uppity story. Characters can die, have life changing injuries, experience trauma, alter for the worse, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested please let me know down below.​

I'm thinking of an Uchiha myself, but I don't intend on him becoming a demigod, as even if he gets the Eternal Mangekyo, it will still have a lot of drawbacks.

Somewhat interested. Are we all starting in a certain village, and how will teams be determined?

Somewhat interested. Are we all starting in a certain village, and how will teams be determined?
We don't necessarily have to but I can see future conflicts if we don't. Teams would be determined by a random group generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back